GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been the only thing that has made sense (out of the senseless) to me from the very beginning.

I have always suspected that TM was caught in the crossfire but was not ever in the car.

Think about it, if mom and daughter came home and woke the son up to go out and hunt for this kid, how much time would it take for him to wake up, presumably pull on some pants and get his gun?

The time frame just doesn't work for me.

Neither does leaving her 15 year old daughter home alone with a threat that they "know where they live" while they go out armed, especially now that we learn that bullets were already flying a block away from the original altercation.

I just will not buy that this mother would do that. It defies logic. (granted, this case has not followed any logic, but still...)

The only motivation I can come up with for BM and the sister to make up this story that I just outlined would be to paint themselves as the total victims of an unknown road rage stranger and thus take away any responsibility they might have had in the sad outcome of their mother getting shot or that they had any culpability in the shooting.

I think mother entered the fray when it came to the house and she was shot in the crossfire. Like everyone else, I don't think there was a driving lesson. I think the two kids were perhaps circling the parking lot, maybe brandishing a gun, talking trash, did or did not fire the gun. They got in a shootout near the school, raced home with the other car in pursuit and more shots were fired from the silver car at them as they were in their yard. Sister may have ran into the house upon arrival but was there for the altercation.

Now, of course I could be way off. But it is the only way I can wrap my mind around the mother's role. I just can not accept that she would knowingly go home and wake her son, and put both her children in harms way when we now know shots had already been fired.
I think the mother was with the daughter at the park because there's no reason to lie about that since the brother is old enough to teach his sister how to drive.

It's not uncommon for drugs to be a family business---or family addiction at the very least. I wonder if the coroner did a drug screening on the mother and children. At the very least, we already know the parents condone their children owning a head shop. There's nothing wrong with that, but their getting into a shootout with a drug dealer indicates to me that they're selling more than paraphernalia.

You do know Bob called KSNV from "on the road" en route from Los Angeles to Las Vegas immediately after the shooting, right?

Thoughts?

No. I haven't been following the story closely. I'll look into it, thanks.

I live in Las Vegas, hubby and I moved here several years ago from Southern CA. This case has my interest and I'm a bit familiar with some of the streets where this took place. I'm a bit behind on this story so please forgive me if this link has been posted.

Las Vegas 'Road Rage' Shooting: How Suspect and Victim Were Connected:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-road-rage-shooting-suspect-victim-connected/story?id=29100305

Thank you. I swear, based on Bob's comment about her telling EN to pull up his pants and her consoling EN, I wonder if he didn't make up much of his family's "knowledge" about this kid's life from online info.

Sure is curious.

I think the mother was with the daughter at the park because there's no reason to lie about that since the brother is old enough to teach his sister how to drive.

It's not uncommon for drugs to be a family business---or family addiction at the very least. I wonder if the coroner did a drug screening on the mother and children. At the very least, we already know the parents condone their children owning a head shop. There's nothing wrong with that, but their getting into a shootout with a drug dealer indicates to me that they're selling more than paraphernalia.

Turf war?

Perhaps they had planned to hide the car out of fear LE would be looking for it in regards to initial gunfight. Erich shows up and it's all FUBAR at that point.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbm: 100% !!!! this whole didn't want the bad guys to know where we live...was a bit''thin''

Perhaps they had planned to hide the car out of fear LE would be looking for it in regards to initial gunfight. Erich shows up and it's all FUBAR at that point.

bbm: 100% !!!! this whole didn't want the bad guys to know where we live...was a bit''thin''
Excellent points!!! I can't believe I didn't think of that! They couldn't have been hiding where they lived from the suspect since they already knew who the suspect was and he obviously already knew where they lived. You're both right, they were trying to hide the car from LE.

True, could be angry. But it seems odd that he has enough energy to scream and shout and all of that... IDK. His behavior grabs my attention but not in a sympathetic way.

I obviously could be wrong....
Same here. And his recent facebook postings seem really strange given the fact that his wife has been dead less than a week. Combine that with all the changing stories, the fact that he has been seen pounding on suspects door since wife's death, and the whole El Camino car reward thing - when all along he KNEW who the suspect was. Wierd behavior however you look at it.

No. I haven't been following the story closely. I'll look into it, thanks.

Wish I could find and show you some of the bizarre stuff the husband/father has said from Day 1, Hour 1. You just really wouldn't believe it.

So if they knew the shooter all along, why did they offer a reward for any information leading to the shooter?

"The family of the victim, Tammy Meyers, 44, is offering a fully-restored 1965 Chevrolet El Camino to whomever comes forward with information that leads to an arrest."

http://www.mynews3.com/content/news/story/No-arrests-made-in-road-rage-death-car-offered-as/dKzMLz1R1kKT-LXJ884QTA.cspx

Im behind, so forgive me if this has bee discussed.

Or why didn't the dad go there that night or call police that night and say this is who it was?
Why the big cover up?
He was certainly very vocal when they got him. and why was he there???

That is odd yes?

Where were they gonna hide it? Their garage? As stated- it didn't matter - he knew them. BUT if you are lying to LE - then maybe that would fly.

Same here. And his recent facebook postings seem really strange given the fact that his wife has been dead less than a week. Combine that with all the changing stories, the fact that he has been seen pounding on suspects door since wife's death, and the whole El Camino car reward thing - when all along he KNEW who the suspect was. Wierd behavior however you look at it.

I keep getting a message that I must log in to view it. If anyone knows where some screenshots are posted, I would be very grateful for a link or even a clue.

But does there need to be residue for self defense? If someone is pointing a gun at me, am I supposed to wait and see if they actually shoot me, or can I fire to defend myself.

I have to think lawyers are lining up to take this kid's case. It's going to be the easiest self defense plea ever.
Ironically, if appears he can thank the victims family for basically handing him an acquittal.

Reasonable Doubt? It's just too easy on this one.

Hard to claim self defense when you followed /chased the victim to her own home.

So if they knew the shooter all along, why did they offer a reward for any information leading to the shooter?

"The family of the victim, Tammy Meyers, 44, is offering a fully-restored 1965 Chevrolet El Camino to whomever comes forward with information that leads to an arrest."

http://www.mynews3.com/content/news/story/No-arrests-made-in-road-rage-death-car-offered-as/dKzMLz1R1kKT-LXJ884QTA.cspx

Im behind, so forgive me if this has bee discussed.

JMHO part of the Drama and the Act.......diversion tactic

Are they doing an autopsy on TM? Will we get to find out her blood alcohol level?

It was published in the news Sunday morning, I think, that the autopsy was completed and her COD was a gunshot wound. (However, the media may have gotten that information directly from Big Bob.)

Wish I could find and show you some of the bizarre stuff the husband/father has said from Day 1, Hour 1. You just really wouldn't believe it.

Another thing... Excuse me but i have 3 tabs open: page 1 of this thread, this page of this thread and google. Lol.

Ill find a link in a minute... But she was still alive and the husband is quoted as saying she WAS a good woman.... Still alive.

Would I be completely out of bounds to wonder if husband hired punk to kill wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties