GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh a new version. I know the first thing I would do if someone threaened to kill me and my child is go home, get my other child and FIND the person who threatened to kill me.

Oh, wait, no I didn't mean I was trying to find them. I meant I was moving the car. Because why on earth would I want to, oh I don't know, call the Police? After I get inside my house with my guns. Or on the cell phone before I even get home.

Like I said my hinky meter exploded a while back.

Don't forget about dropping off the 15 year old at home while dad's out of town.:facepalm:

It is hard for me to believe that these families did not know each other. The kids are all roughly the same age, and live one block away from each other. I know my kids knew about or of ALL the kids their age in a few block radius. They all go to school, play sports, hang out at parks, have friends in common, etc.

Very hard for me to believe they were strangers to each other before this.

Oh, they knew each other very well.
"He said his late wife gave the suspect money and tried to teach him how to be a man."
http://www.chron.com/news/us/article/Police-arrest-suspect-in-road-rage-killing-of-6090324.php

While this family clearly made and continues to make terrible choices , I'm leaning towards shifting my anger towards this wannabe <mod snip>

I really think this family is reading online and tailoring their answers accordingly. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've all but admitted to monitoring social media and media coverage - live on CNN earlier today

So when the daughter said earlier that ' it would have been ME he killed if not for my heroic brother...' ---that is beginning to make more sense now. Seems that the suspect had an issue with neighborhood girls, having pulled a knife on a few that prior weekend. Allegedly. So maybe the daughter and him had a tiff at the birthday party and they went home to get big brother to help settle it?

and where was the other M brother??? the one who was the birthday person??

So when the daughter said earlier that ' it would have been ME he killed if not for my heroic brother...' ---that is beginning to make more sense now. Seems that the suspect had an issue with neighborhood girls, having pulled a knife on a few that prior weekend. Allegedly. So maybe the daughter and him had a tiff at the birthday party and they went home to get big brother to help settle it?

Maybe but where was the birthday party? If it was at the family home, big brother was there. (Supposedly and god only knows which facts are true at this point) Several brothers were, IIRC. One was asleep according to the family.

Seems like mom was the one who knew him the best. Road rage story wasn't making much sense, was it?
Now we find out mom knew this guy very well, even giving him money.

never occurred to them to contact the police because....??

never occurred to them to contact the police because....??

And all of this time they KNEW who the suspect was? Yet they let the cops put out a 'suspect drawing' and a vague car description and had them out on a wild goose chase, while knowing exactly who he was and where he lived? I would be angry if I was the investigator. And a bit suspicious as well/

Why is this the father, the one person we know was not there, the mouthpiece to all this.

I feel like they all lied to him to begin with.

Wondering how the Nevada statute for Felony Murder reads. Because in all honesty, this web is so tangled, we may find that there could be more arrests in the neighborhood IYKWIM.

My HinkyMeter may not survive this case.

:gaah:

Seems like mom was the one who knew him the best. Road rage story wasn't making much sense, was it?
Now we find out mom knew this guy very well, even giving him money.

So says Bob who has been known to spin a yarn or two.

JMO

I don't believe this was ever an incident of road rage. The Meyers family probably changed their story as needed to fit the evidence. I expect more arrests to come. JMO

Jeeze. The victims family sure is making things difficult for the prosecutor by constantly changing their story. I wonder how many more times it will change before the trial.

And all of this time they KNEW who the suspect was? Yet they let the cops put out a 'suspect drawing' and a vague car description and had them out on a wild goose chase, while knowing exactly who he was and where he lived? I would be angry if I was the investigator. And a bit suspicious as well/

Exactly. Suspect was described as someone they didn't know. You don't put out a sketch if you know exactly who the suspect is. I don't know what the deal is, but the "road rage" story appears to be full of holes.

Wondering how the Nevada statute for Felony Murder reads. Because in all honesty, this web is so tangled, we may find that there could be more arrests in the neighborhood IYKWIM.

My HinkyMeter may not survive this case.

:gaah:

See bbm

Mine has already busted its spring or whatever it's made of.

I'm not sure, but what a culture shock to move from Utah to "Sin City," even though it appears he had difficulties prior while in Utah.

I think he just went to rehab/school in Utah. His parents were from the East coast and I believe he was born and raised in NV. It appears that his father also had some drug addiction issues. His mom is-or at least was-an executive of some sort at the Wynn. She really does seem like a nice enough person and it appears that Erich did have family support.

I do find it a little difficult to believe that Erich posted pictures of his "exotic" weed and a guy a little older than he is, who lives a block away, owns/runs a medical marijuana store and they don't know each other.

I have a 21 year old son, so I really feel for the mom. Of course, I would have kicked my kid to the curb if he was stupid enough to post Instagram pics of pot, but I suppose she had a soft spot because he likely had no where to go. I hope he didn't do it just because it seems like his mom works hard and doesn't deserve this.

Jeeze. The victims family sure is making things difficult for the prosecutor by constantly changing their story. I wonder how many more times it will change before the trial.

This will be a nightmare for the prosecutor if it ever goes to trial.

Why is this the father, the one person we know was not there, the mouthpiece to all this.

I feel like they all lied to him to begin with.

The only person I am aware of claiming he was not there is...

Well...

The #TakeBackOurCity from road rage fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a.james.thornton