GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Tammy work? And how did Bob get to Cali. Did he drive? How many cars do they have? Did Tammy and daughter borrow B's car? If the story that Erich was in the park and saw the car circling the parking lot is true, I wonder if he thought it was B? IF, IF his story is true, there's something about B that spooked Erich enough to grab his gun and call his friends to pick him up.

Or was B in the car with Mom and sister and they took sister home and went back out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing that makes me very suspicious of the Meyers family is that normally, the victims want the RIGHT person prosecuted. Most people do not want an innocent person to go to prison. So what if the police had just pulled in an innocent Gary Busey lookalike who was stopped at a red light in a silver sedan? Would the Meyers have said it was the guy? I am really nervous that yes, they would have. True, there would be no physical evidence on Busey, but people have gone to the death chamber on eyewitness testimony.
I get that Erich was bad news, but a history of pot does not a murderer make. And I am not sure the Meyers would deny anyone did it at this point.

Then why even mention it with something so specific as her reaching over and honking? Couldn't she have just said mom honked the horn?

I understand the point you're making, and you could be right. My belief at the moment is that the whole "road rage incident" was an elaborate lie that included many superfluous details in an effort to make it more believable.
JMO

sheesh is this like Monty Python or more like Cheech & Chong gone wrong?

I'm just waiting for someone to mention that they saw a one-armed man running from the scene.

I also think the daughter was there the whole time. There are little statements she keeps making. She called her brother a hero, otherwise, "it could have been me too." How, if you were inside, could it have been you too?

Maybe the daughter was running in and not Tammy? Would Tammy run in the house and leave her son alone to shoot it out? IDK

In all, 17 shell casings were recovered from the two shooting scenes, according to the report.
...According to the report, Nowsch told his friends that the green car began following the silver car that he was riding in, and then he saw a gun being pointed from the window of the green car. He then loaded his gun and started shooting at the green car. The green car fled, Nowsch said, and he and his friend followed it. Nowsch said that when the green car stopped at a house, he began firing at it and at someone who was running into the home.

Nowsch told his friends he fired 22 rounds, according to the report. He never told them that shots were fired at him.

Read more: http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/28160...#ixzz3SJWBoxZQ

Based on this screengrab of the video Gin shared (awesome btw!), am I correct that in order for the M's to get to the Middle School, they must pass the N's household?
:waitasec:

f620a7d1d0526da8573a8e14891809d2.jpg

The location shown for the NN home is incorrect. The location shown for the Meyer's home is incorrect. The M home is to the left all the way at the western end of Mt Shasta Circle. The N home is slightly NE of the M home, on the next street to the north, on the same side of the street as the park. That's as close as I can describe it without giving actual addresses.
They are both in the 7900 blocks of their streets.

hey just a random thought here

EN may have been on the phone and it was the paranoia of the car occupants (green one) that made them nervous.
Maybe the unlicensed driver got spooked that he was reporting them to LE for driving w/o a permit and perhaps the licensed driver was under the influence ((possibly at b'day party celebration --conjecture on my part)).....they got spooked.....MOOO

From you link-

Both friends said that Nowsch came to their house after the shootings and told them he had shot people who were after him, according to the report. Nowsch said that he was at a park near the school where Meyers was teaching her daughter to drive, and that he noticed a green car looping the parking lot. He said he thought the people in the car were looking for him, so he called a friend who drives a silver, four-door car to pick him up from the park.

Thank for this info. Finally,some new info.

The driving lesson is still odd for me, out around 11 pm on a school night. Then again what is odd to me very well could be normal for the Meyers.

The reason I thin it is odd is because of the reports of them celebrating their 20 yr old sons birthday that evening. Coincidentally the same age as the shooting suspect. And they went to same high school and live one block away from each other. That leads me to believe that the suspect was likely to have been at or near or around the celebration as well.

It just seems odd that one would leave their brothers birthday party at 11 pm and then decide to go practice parallel parking. She did not even have a permit. Who practices parallel parking before they even learn to drive? [ early reports said she was practicing parallel parking in the lot--later it was learning to 'drive.' ]

I think that something happened at the birthday celebration that really upset the daughter. Maybe she and EN were seeing each other and he disrespected her that night? Or maybe she and Mom went looking for him and found him with another girl?

I understand the point you're making, and you could be right. My belief at the moment is that the whole "road rage incident" was an elaborate lie that included many superfluous details in an effort to make it more believable.
JMO

I agree the road rage incident probably didn't happen. There was probably honking involved though.

From you link-

Both friends said that Nowsch came to their house after the shootings and told them he had shot people who were after him, according to the report. Nowsch said that he was at a park near the school where Meyers was teaching her daughter to drive, and that he noticed a green car looping the parking lot. He said he thought the people in the car were looking for him, so he called a friend who drives a silver, four-door car to pick him up from the park.

Maybe he was right. Maybe they were looking for him. I still doubt the 'teaching her to drive' scenario.

The reason I thin it is odd is because of the reports of them celebrating their 20 yr old sons birthday that evening. Coincidentally the same age as the shooting suspect. And they went to same high school and live one block away from each other. That leads me to believe that the suspect was likely to have been at or near or around the celebration as well.

It just seems odd that one would leave their brothers birthday party at 11 pm and then decide to go practice parallel parking. She did not even have a permit. Who practices parallel parking before they even learn to drive? [ early reports said she was practicing parallel parking in the lot--later it was learning to 'drive.' ]

I think that something happened at the birthday celebration that really upset the daughter. Maybe she and EN were seeing each other and he disrespected her that night? Or maybe she and Mom went looking for him and found him with another girl?

I believe you are heading in right direction wrt the birthday celebration. They had common connections. It was a family celebration.

That week - Monday - would have marked the fifth anniversary of the EN's father's suicide....very emotional trigger for a young man -- the very next day he's in juvenile detention for an offence that occurred 2009 year before his father's suicide......it would have been a very hard week MOO...this doesn't allow a pass for bad behavior but that being said......he may have not been in a sunny mood.
Perhaps people were bugging him to not be so miserable and they just couldn't understand....MOO

The location shown for the NN home is incorrect. The location shown for the Meyer's home is incorrect. The M home is to the left all the way at the western end of Mt Shasta Circle. The N home is slightly NE of the M home, on the next street to the north, on the same side of the street as the park. That's as close as I can describe it without giving actual addresses.
They are both in the 7900 blocks of their streets.

TY! Perhaps MSM made this map to protect their privacy. :dunno:

EN and BM both attend the same school.

Here's my question (since I have no idea how long EN has lived in that house): would and of the M kids have had to walk past the N house to get to the Middle School?

Because these kids went to the same school, these parents had to have seen each other, at least in passing, at the Middle School.

:waiting: for more details to trickle down - if not via LE - then via MSM. The whole story isn't out yet.

I just can't shake this feeling that I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

:moo:

Nowsch told his friends he fired 22 rounds, according to the report. He never told them that shots were fired at him.

At the house? Geeze, what kind of magazine did he have for this gun? Or did he take time to reload? I kind of doubt the latter since he was up against a gun himself. Or is he embellishing?

Wow, good point -- isn't parallel parking about the last thing a new driver worries about? Although ... these are apparently "car people" and perhaps the girl has been learning to drive for some time? Permit or no. I have to admit my dad, who was involved with the auto industry and liked cars, taught me how to drive starting at age 13 or 14. But only on deserted country roads, not city or suburb.

I live in Las Vegas, hubby and I moved here several years ago from Southern CA. This case has my interest and I'm a bit familiar with some of the streets where this took place. I'm a bit behind on this story so please forgive me if this link has been posted.

Las Vegas 'Road Rage' Shooting: How Suspect and Victim Were Connected:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-road-rage-shooting-suspect-victim-connected/story?id=29100305

(snip)

Nowsch was arrested Thursday after a two-hour standoff. He has been charged with murder, attempted murder and illegal discharge of a gun, and is scheduled to make his first court appearance Monday.

Police said Nowsch was believed to be the only shooting suspect in the case, but they were still seeking another person involved, possibly the driver.

sooooooo

let's say there are three witnesses to a person pointing a gun from a car ((hasn't fired ))

isn't that still a felony????

hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members