GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing... Excuse me but i have 3 tabs open: page 1 of this thread, this page of this thread and google. Lol.

Ill find a link in a minute... But she was still alive and the husband is quoted as saying she WAS a good woman.... Still alive.

Would I be completely out of bounds to wonder if husband hired punk to kill wife?

Another article states he wanted her removed from life support immediately. Drs. advised him to wait 48 hours just in case she started showing signs of improvement.

Yikes. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another thing... Excuse me but i have 3 tabs open: page 1 of this thread, this page of this thread and google. Lol.

Ill find a link in a minute... But she was still alive and the husband is quoted as saying she WAS a good woman.... Still alive.

Would I be completely out of bounds to wonder if husband hired punk to kill wife?

My friends who knew little about the case thought it was pretty strange that he said she was "good as dead" and that he wanted to pull the plug early Friday morning. He is definitely different, IMO.

Excellent points!!! I can't believe I didn't think of that! They couldn't have been hiding where they lived from the suspect since they already knew who the suspect was and he obviously already knew where they lived. You're both right, they were trying to hide the car from LE.

wonder if the missing side strip molding has any ''gun debris/holes"? --- that's right it's missing

CNN just had a report on TV The police report was released..apparently EN said I got those kids..they were after me..now what do all think this means?

CNN just had a report on TV The police report was released..apparently EN said I got those kids..they were after me..now what do all think this means?

That he's probably just an emotionally disturbed kid talking big in juvenile detention. JMO

I am beginning to think that Brandon and his sister were out celebrating their other brothers birthday that night. he is 20, just like EN. I think something happened that made them angry with EN. Maybe they heard something or saw something that angered them. They must have friends in common, being same age and living so close to each other. And one being a drug dealer, the other running a head shop. They have to have lots of friends in common.

I think brother and sister went to the high school to look for EN in the park where he always hangs out. He felt like they were looking for him too. So he called his friend in the silver sedan.

At that point, some kind of confrontation must have occurred. That was morphed into the 'road rage' story but it was really a beef between two dealers on the same turf, imo.

I keep getting a message that I must log in to view it. If anyone knows where some screenshots are posted, I would be very grateful for a link or even a clue.
Bob Meyers - Goodyear Tires. His profile is open/not private. His latest post is a meme that says "If a guy wants you for your breasts, thighs, and legs, send him to KFC. You're a lady, not a cheap value meal."

ETA - I just scrolled down and saw where he posted the composite sketch of the suspect on Feb 14.

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Mug-sh...ccused-of-killing-Tammy-Meyers-293003901.html

re the two scenes

"Brandon denied shooting when the suspect fired at them on the roadway. Brandon said as they pulled up in front of their house, he got out of the car, ran around to his mother's side and told her to get out.

He said as he was trying to get his mother out of the car, he saw headlights coming down his street, so he pushed his mother back in the car. Brandon said he had his gun in his hand and had moved several feet from his mother's car towards his home.

Brandon said as the car was approximately halfway down the street, the front passenger leaned partially out the window and began firing toward his mother and her car.

Brandon said when the passenger began shooting, he returned fire with his pistol, firing three times toward the driver. He said he didn't know whether he hit the car.

When the shooting stopped, Brandon said the car backed out and left. Brandon said he turned and saw his mother lying on the ground, bleeding from the head. He tried to render aid and called 911."

anyone seeing something different in this??

like mother was in the car.......

but she's dead outside of the car......

So if EN's version is accurate, that explains why the Meyers would hide their car. If they own the green car that initially started following EN in the school parking lot (NOT because it was there for a driving lesson! Ha!), then the Meyers were the initial aggressors, not the other way around. They hid the green car out of guilt and not wanting EN and his friends in the silver car to be able to associate them with it.

(By the way, do we have any proof that they own the green car? Any shots from Google Earth with a green car in their driveway or on the street in front of the house?)

So if they knew the shooter all along, why did they offer a reward for any information leading to the shooter?

"The family of the victim, Tammy Meyers, 44, is offering a fully-restored 1965 Chevrolet El Camino to whomever comes forward with information that leads to an arrest."

http://www.mynews3.com/content/news/story/No-arrests-made-in-road-rage-death-car-offered-as/dKzMLz1R1kKT-LXJ884QTA.cspx

Im behind, so forgive me if this has bee discussed.

Because he wasn't just the shooter -- he was also their victim. If EN's story is true - the Meyers son and daughter were the initial aggressors. They started following him and shooting at him in the school parking lot. So of course they couldn't tell Police who EN was -- or EN would rat them out on being the initial aggressors.

but wasn't it offered as a reward for turning the offender in???

it wasn't a genuine reward?? were there conditions on who could turn him in???

MOO

IHNI, but I cannot imagine the mother of the murderer claiming a reward for turning him in. I sure wouldn't have the nerve to do that.

So if EN's version is accurate, that explains why the Meyers would hide their car. If they own the green car that initially started following EN in the school parking lot (NOT because it was there for a driving lesson! Ha!), then the Meyers were the initial aggressors, not the other way around. They hid the green car out of guilt and not wanting EN and his friends in the silver car to be able to associate them with it.

(By the way, do we have any proof that they own the green car? Any shots from Google Earth with a green car in their driveway or on the street in front of the house?)

Yes there was a video of RM pointing out the passenger side of the car....dark green side molding missing ... that was at or around the time we all thought there had been a sideswiping accident....(version 1)

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Mug-sh...ccused-of-killing-Tammy-Meyers-293003901.html

re the two scenes

"Brandon denied shooting when the suspect fired at them on the roadway. Brandon said as they pulled up in front of their house, he got out of the car, ran around to his mother's side and told her to get out.

He said as he was trying to get his mother out of the car, he saw headlights coming down his street, so he pushed his mother back in the car. Brandon said he had his gun in his hand and had moved several feet from his mother's car towards his home.

Brandon said as the car was approximately halfway down the street, the front passenger leaned partially out the window and began firing toward his mother and her car.

Brandon said when the passenger began shooting, he returned fire with his pistol, firing three times toward the driver. He said he didn't know whether he hit the car.

When the shooting stopped, Brandon said the car backed out and left. Brandon said he turned and saw his mother lying on the ground, bleeding from the head. He tried to render aid and called 911."

anyone seeing something different in this??

like mother was in the car.......

but she's dead outside of the car......

Yes and

The report said the vehicle then pulled in front of Tammy and spun sideways, blocking her path. The daughter told police the driver got out and said, "I'm gonna come back for you and your daughter."

I find this part difficult to swallow, too. Sounds like something off of Miami Vice. (Sorry. I can't think of any current cultural references right now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member