GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Google maps the closest police station is just under 2.5 miles away.

She later changed her story to the person got out of the passenger side.

That is interesting. Sometimes people hear something said and then use it for their own lives. The question is who really said it to whom and who stole the line for their own story.

I am about as amateur as it comes regarding mental illness so take this for what that's worth -
I wonder if EN absorbed a lot of the media coverage and integrated it into his "memory" and ultimately his confession, or something similar. On the surface, I would feel comfortable saying he might be somewhat paranoid delusional from whatever underlying physiological causes, be it self-medication/drug abuse or an inherited tendency for mental illness.

I feel terrible for his mother. (Tammy, too, mind you, but she is now safe and free from earthly worries, IMO.)

It always bothers me with cases when we talk possibilities out and those possibilities become possible when you think it's not going to work. You know? Like there should be only one story here (the truth) and it should make sense.

A case that continues to bring up questions the more you look into it tends to mean we don't have the truth yet.

Happy Saturday, everyone. I don't often comment but want to clear up any misconception surrounding the admissibility of statements given while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Just because a defendant was under the influence of drugs or liquor, which may affect his recollection, does not make his declarations inadmissible or incompetent; it simply affects his credibility and the weight to be given to his statements by the jury. I hope that this helps.

If EN thought people were chasing him... looking for him... stating that they were going to hurt his mom and baby sister... could we be looking at an insanity plea here?

At this point in time, I'm going primarily by the info in the official court documents, since these are the statements on record.

Unless the court docs are quoted in the media, I'm going to try to take anything the media says with a grain of salt. Reporters are known for putting their own interpretive spin on events. Some reporters (in order to meet their deadlines) don't take the time to thoroughly inform themselves on the details of the events before they push the submit button.

Unless what Bob says lines up with the info in the arrest warrant affidavits or with what LE is reliably quoted as stating, I'm going to try to take anything Bob says with an even bigger grain of salt. His wife was murdered a little over a week ago while he was out of town. He's experiencing a nightmare that no one should ever have to endure, so I'll cut him a bit of slack if his statements are difficult to comprehend.

Unless evidence surfaces that demonstrates otherwise, I have no reason to believe that he's anything other than a devoted family man who misses his wife terribly.

During that first week, the various media reports and family statements certainly made it seem as if there were more to this than meets the eye. As it turned out - there definitely was. After the arrest warrant affidavit was released, a more logical, complete picture of the incident emerged - especially of the alleged perp. Have all the questions been answered? No. Have all the blanks been filled in? No.

In time, I believe we'll all know & understand more than we do now.

the whole money thing too ...... isn't it possible that EN provided a customer base for the M family business ((yes am thinking legit -- hats and products that his age group might like))

Did anyone post this yet?
"Police said the suspect got into an argument with a man at the scene on Cherry River Drive over the road rage incident. The victim started to head home when the suspect allegedly went home and got his gun, followed him in a car and pointed the gun at him saying, “I will shoot or kill you.” Detectives said the victim told them the suspect drove away and came back and said it again before he left the area.

After further investigation, officers found the suspect at a home on Alta and Villa Monterey drives. Police said he is an acquaintance of Nowsch, but officers have not connected him to the deadly shooting of Meyers."

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/28154884/man-questioned-near-scene-where-road-rage-suspect-was-arrested

is everyone in this neighborhood f-ing nuts?

Hopefully RM can shift his focus towards his family and help his children during this difficult time.

Anybody know if 4chan has been posting about this case? I found a single archived post but that's it. (I only know of them, not how to search for their stuff. Saw the single post in /p/ - politics, IIRC.)

using the thread search function nothing for this current &previous thread

Why can't I find the warrant on the first page of the thread? It was there this morning. Many posts reference it, but the post with the warrant seems to be gone. I was planning to snuggle under an afghan on my sofa and read it tonight.

Per Google maps the closest police station is just under 2.5 miles away.

Thank you, Ian. Really makes you shake your head, doesn't it. Makes. No. Sense.

"Nowsch wasn't driving, and didn't tell his friends he was angry about a traffic encounter. He said he thought someone was after him, according to the police report''

"Police said Nowsch told his friends after the shooting that he was a passenger in a silver Audi and saw a gun waved at him from a green car in a middle school parking lot and thought the occupants were after him"

http://www.benningtonbanner.com/ci_27572891/road-rage-mistaken-identity-questions-raised-vegas-case

it is going to be very very interesting....moo

PaperDoll thanks for the pictures.

Looking at maps of the area I think when the word loop is used when EN said he could see the car doing loops I think it was on the road around the school property, not a loop on the property. If that is correct then I don't think that who ever was in the vehicle saw him there in the park, not after seeing the pictures and all of the trees and scrubs and stuff. So if was seeing them make loops around the school then he had to be t that end of the park to see them at night. jmo idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895