GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How & why was there a truck at the Meyers residence during the shooting if Bob was 400 miles away?

bbm based on what you are saying then, everyone in community must have some strong views on this ......reality vs what's being 'said'

MOO

Yes :) And the park is a big park, I can see kids/teens just hanging out there doing whatever

Even if BM pointed his gun/brandished it at the first shooting scene (which could make him the initial aggressor) and they were then shot at by EN, once the Meyers left that scene and returned home, EN then became the assailant when he followed them home.

IANAL, but I think that once he was back at the house, BM would have been legally justified in shooting first when he saw the silver Audi approach the family home on the cul-de-sac, because it was apparent that he & his mother were being pursued by an armed assailant who had already shot at them at the first scene.

EN cannot claim self defense because, once the Meyers left the first scene, EN was no longer in any alleged immediate danger. There was no longer any imminent threat to his life. However, after EN fired those initial shots at the first scene and then pursued the Meyers' to their home, he was posing an ongoing imminent threat to BM & his mother.

I'm thinking the DA is looking at this as a case of self defense on BM's part (despite the yet-to-be-corroborated claim that BM may have brandished his weapon at the first shooting scene) due to the irrefutable fact that EN followed them home and shot at them again.

I don't know about that. Do you have anything to show it would be considered justified to shoot first at a new incident scene?

They should have gone inside and called 911.

How & why was there a truck at the Meyers residence during the shooting if Bob was 400 miles away?

maybe more than one.....there are 3 boys in the family and other adults in the household....guess on my part

You're the ultimate websleuth! :D

LOL.. I didn't want to tell hubby I was going to check out the crime scene, he would have thought I was off my rocker, than again I wasn't on my rocker when we got married.. hehe ;)

Paperdoll, what was your impression of the neighborhood? Is it middle class? Lower middle class? Mixed income?

Ok I'm not sure how to up load a photo off my computer????? hum :waitasec: I tried the Insert Image and it doesn't seem to want to do anything. UGH!

Middle class I'd say but a few miles up it starts to become lower. Once you start getting closer to the Strip, it's lower income and not great neighborhoods :(

LOL.. I didn't want to tell hubby I was going to check out the crime scene, he would have thought I was off my rocker, than again I wasn't on my rocker when we got married.. hehe ;)
That's too funny! :giggle:

So have we come up with a plausible reason why the family gave LE a made up sketch description?

One pic I took. The park is across the street :)

22115008_zpsbd9fc494.jpg

The park is on the same street

22115008_zpsbd9fc494.jpg

This is the school. The white block is where I edited my toll road transponder was reflecting in the window..;)

revision_zps23121a81.jpg

I find it hard to believe that no one heard shots in that small area......like firing 22 ((allegedly )) initially and then a block or two away more ((at least 7))

wouldn't anyone feel a ''need'' to call 911 -- that's pretty darn close to houses where the first ''shootout'' occurred?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966