GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
G is short for gangster

My husband is called OG when he plays basketball (he is 44 and white) we laugh because it is suppose to be Original Gangster but we say he is "Old Gangster" LOL

Baby G is short for Baby Gangster he has a baby face

It's possible the green car was recently purchased for the daughter to drive when she got her license.

I don't know how accurate the dates on Google Streetview images are, but in the image of their address of May 2014 there is a green sedan in their driveway. I just went on my laptop to zoom in better and it definitely is a Buick (it's on the tailgate).

With his dad gone, neighbors said, Nowsch got into drugs and dropped out of high school.

Sharon Provenzano, 65, has lived three doors down from Nowsch for 16 years and watched him grow up. In recent years, Provenzano said, Nowsch would get so intoxicated that he couldn’t walk.

“He just was uncontrollable,” Provenzano said. “Hanging out with the wrong people, too.”

Melissa Mours, 30, moved in next door to Nowsch last year with her 7-year-old son. Nowsch often walked around the neighborhood carrying a gun, Mours said.

Neighbors said Nowsch belonged to one of the neighborhood gangs, a claim Metro police acknowledged Thursday night after his arrest.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/report-mother-was-fatally-shot-son-told-her-call-police
So Nowsch is a gang member.

DA: Evidence against shooting suspect Nowsch substantial
.... so I'm not going to fault Brandon Meyers at this point with doing anything wrong....
but at the end of the day Brandon Meyers didn't kill anybody; our defendant did.”
“The bottom line is I think this qualifies as a road rage case
http://www.fox19.com/story/28164522/da-evidence-against-shooting-suspect-nowsch-substantial
sbm bbm

Now back to being road rage? Okee-dokee then (sarc).

If DA does not fault Brandon at this point (my emphasis) w doing anything wrong, is DA leaving door open to charge w something in future?
If so, what?

I think it's rather obvious that Brandon (the son) isn't going to be charged.
He shot at suspect's car but didn't hit anybody, and it was in response to suspect shooting.

I don't know how accurate the dates on Google Streetview images are, but in the image of their address of May 2014 there is a green sedan in their driveway. I just went on my laptop to zoom in better and it definitely is a Buick (it's on the tailgate).
Okay, thanks! But it could still be the car the family designates for the children to use, not the mother. It would make sense to give driving lessons in the car the daughter would actually drive after getting her license. That could explain why he didn't know the mother was in the car and didn't know he shot her until it was in the news. It seems he thought it was the children who were in the car.

.... I am guessing they make a pretty good income from the pics of the neighborhood. Not slumming by any means. Selling hats and stuff at events? Or do they have more income that we dont know about?
sbm bbm

Income reported to IRS? Or not reported to IRS?
Wonder how long M fam has been in that house? Held in Mrs&Mrs name? Did someone post about whether fam owns or rents?

"According to Robert Meyers, his wife Tammy was out giving their 15-year-old daughter driving lessons about a mile from their home. “It seems the perpetrator was mad Tammy’s car was going slow,” says the husband. “He came up on them doing excessive speed and she honked. The perpetrator’s car then got on the side of theirs, driving in the bike lane, and knocked a piece of side molding from Tammy’s car. Her vehicle then made a quick right at an intersection. His vehicle made an illegal U-turn at the intersection and continued to pursue them. He then skidded in front of them preventing them from going forward."

bbm: then retrieve it from the road next day.....it's plastic
Wasn't it disputed by LE that the damage to Meyer's vehicle did not occur that night?

:waitasec:

MOO

Okay, thanks! But it could still be the car the family designates for the children to use, not the mother. It would make sense to give driving lessons in the car the daughter would actually drive after getting her license. That could explain why he didn't know the mother was in the car and didn't know he shot her until it was in the news. It seems he thought it was the children who were in the car.

It would, yes. I just posted the info because people had been asking (even in the old thread I think) about their vehicles and a green one in particular, and nobody had replied to that yet.

Even if EN's statements to LE are thrown out as inadmissible due to him being high at the time he was questioned, there is still the forensic evidence: bullet casings collected at both scenes.

IDK if the fatal gunshot wound TM suffered was through-and-through, or if a bullet lodged in her brain. If lodged in her brain, ballistics can hopefully determine that it came from EN's gun. According to the court doc, one .45 full metal jacket (IIRC) with apparent human blood on it was collected from the scene at the house.

Also, IIRC, no shell casings from BM's gun were found at the first shooting scene.

I think this case will hinge upon the forensic evidence.
BBM

Hopefully, as forensic evidence is the ONLY truth in this entire case.

MOO

sbm bbm

Income reported to IRS? Or not reported to IRS?
Wonder how long M fam has been in that house? Held in Mrs&Mrs name? Did someone post about whether fam owns or rents?
Someone posted that the father has been trying to keep it from going into foreclosure.

I'm starting to think RM isn't deceitful -- he just isn't very bright. That long post on his Facebook page is ridiculous. Instead of facing facts about the possibility his wife was buying drugs, not just "giving money" to a neighbor kid -- he blames "liberal media." Not once, but twice. What!? So the liberal media killed his wife? Um, ok. Listen, if you keep guns in your house and run with drug dealers -- this kind of stuff will tend to happen!! Also, his page is barely readable with all the grammar errors and misspelled words.

and pot pictures (well, one)

Prosecutor has a lot of discretion on whether to file charges. Doesn't sound like prosecutor cares if Brandon pointed the gun at EN's car.

Using that logic, you can't consent to driving under the influence either. Yet you are going to be charged with DUI if you drive drunk. That guy who has sex with really drunk girl could be charged with rape even if he is drunk himself. So that argument doesn't fly.

Driving under the influence and being interrogated by the government with your life at stake are entirely different things, IMO.

Driving under the influence and being interrogated by the government with your life at stake are entirely different things, IMO.

If you are driving under the influence you could be putting your own and other people life at stake.
Suspect got high voluntarily before he was in police custody. LE didn't make him to get high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95