GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking their dogs together? This case is so crazy!!

Nice the neighbor's husband was being nice to the kid. I don't know what to think about mom and Erich, thoughts racing about all this, and don't want to write them down. Maybe she was just being nice to him, but it seems she had enough kids to deal with in her own home. I would like to hear from his mom, was she aware of this relationship? I don't know about all the different drugs he may have been dealing, I saw some of the pics on facebook, if mom was buying drugs from him, I can't see her buying pot. Not suggesting she was buying drugs, but if she was I picture pills, xanax, oxycontin. The pictures I've seen of her IMO she was not the happiest person around, she seemed more on the miserable side to me. Again IMO

That big Green car is so memorable and noticeable. It is hard to believe that EN did not recognize the car AND the house as belonging to the Meyers family. JMO

I think he knew precisely who he was shooting at.

I can envision the Meyers' not knowing it was him in the silver Audi if they didn't recognize the car or get a good look at him in the car. But if he knew the family as well as it's been reported, then he must have recognized their older model green Buick. It's not as if it was some generic dime-a-dozen car. That green Buick stands out. Not to mention, he must have known it was their house as he was heading up the cul-de-sac.

For whatever reason that we may never know, I think he had it in for one or all of the family members.

Despite the tragically fatal mistakes TM and BM made that night, EN bears full responsibility for shooting & killing TM after following them back to their house. IMO, it's a miracle he didn't kill BM, too, with as many rounds as he fired at them.

He was probably high as a kite.

May have been but as far as we've heard, Tammy, Cristal & Brandon were in no way impaired. Why wouldn't they have recognize EN? According to many reports, someone exited a vehicle during the 1st encounter, approached the other one and made verbal threats.

None of it makes sense to me.

That they were so close yet none of them recognized each other to the point where there was a sketch of an entirely different person that LE says is no longer relevant to the case.

I think LE understands how it could have happened since they said that Brandon is not going to be arrested. The sketch came from a grief stricken young girl

Nice the neighbor's husband was being nice to the kid. I don't know what to think about mom and Erich, thoughts racing about all this, and don't want to write them down. Maybe she was just being nice to him, but it seems she had enough kids to deal with in her own home. I would like to hear from his mom, was she aware of this relationship? I don't know about all the different drugs he may have been dealing, I saw some of the pics on facebook, if mom was buying drugs from him, I can't see her buying pot. Not suggesting she was buying drugs, but if she was I picture pills, xanax, oxycontin. The pictures I've seen of her IMO she was not the happiest person around, she seemed more on the miserable side to me. Again IMO

In the photos released, she definitely did not seem into BM. JMO - he looked way creepy in them.

"For whatever reason that we may never know, I think he had it in for one or all of the family members"

Yeah but why is completely relevant here. Because she was giving her daughter a driving lesson? (No).

The back story is important.

EN had a 2 year old warrant according to LE. What does that tell you?

It was noted that EN's father had committed suicide 5 years ago when EN was 14 or 15. This was apparently well known in the neighborhood. EN was the same age as BM, they apparently attended school together. Other neighbors said EN had started having troubles, dropped out of school, after the suicide. So I think Tammy could have tried to mentor him, she was a nurse, so she seems to be a compassionate person. I don't think there was necessarily any type of weird relationship between them. However, it could have sparked some jealousy from Tammy's children.

.... The law itself in most states would say that a person has every right to legally arm them-self and is not required to back down in the face of a threat.... I do believe she could legally justify getting a gun to go back out. Especially since she did not seem to know he was armed and probably did not intend to kill him.
bbmsbm

Sorry, I am a couple hours behind, but cannot follow idea of
justification of MrsM leaving scene of (alleged) threat, regardless of who initiated acts leading to threat,
and (if she did not know EN had gun) getting gun and son from home, then hunting for EN.
If above is true, seems she unnecessarily increased her risk by returning w escalated level of force to alleged threat

Not stand-your-ground, when a person leaves scene of threat, gets gun, then tracks other who (allegedly) threatened. What am I missing?

JM2cts and I may be wrong.

bob has pics on fb of a white pickup-some scrapes or scratches on it...https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...026443.-2207520000.1424539840.&type=3&theater

I hope this hasn''t been posted yet because I'm still a few pages from the end of the thread, but that looks like it could be the same truck that's in the Google Streetview image of their address. Which also shows a green sedan and a white sedan in their driveway, by the way. I know nothing about cars so I have no clue if the green one could be a Buick.

It was noted that EN's father had committed suicide 5 years ago when EN was 14 or 15. This was apparently well known in the neighborhood. EN was the same age as BM, they apparently attended school together. Other neighbors said EN had started having troubles, dropped out of school, after the suicide. So I think Tammy could have tried to mentor him, she was a nurse, so she seems to be a compassionate person. I don't think there was necessarily any type of weird relationship between them. However, it could have sparked some jealousy from Tammy's children.

I'm curious where his own mom stood in his life? Was she so sick to death of his behavior, she washed her hands of him, and he maybe saw a surrogate mom in Tammy? Or maybe he has a very loving mom who has tried everything. Sometimes people connect, and it seems weird, but they connect and it is hard to explain to others. The jealousy from Tammy's kids, that is interesting to think about.

Another thing that I can't get out of my mind, is the fact that the ONLY reason EN is in jail right now is because he was blabbing/bragging to friends, and his friends and mom ratted him out, not because BM/The Dad/or Daughter went to the police about him. If EN's friends and mom hadn't talked to the police, the M family would still be out there saying they were looking for spiky haired 6ft tall blond/blue eyed dude and holding vigils.
Good points. If EN had kept his mouth shut, he very well might have gotten away with it because it does seem the Meyers were content letting him escape the law. That just leads to my wanting to know more about the relationship between them and the conflict that ensued.

Not that this means anything, but twitter chatter is starting to use the word "meth" a lot. Meth speculation and conjecture.
Interesting.

Foxnews is going to talk about this case at 4:20 (yes, seriously). I assume ET??

ETA: "#ErichNowsch charged w 1st degree murder.Road rage or NOT? Legal talkTODAY 4:20pm @FoxNews with @SchwartzDefense Esq. goo.gl/MfGoQK"
Who knew Fox News had a sense of humor. Maybe 420 is a hint they have info on the drug aspect of the case.

That big Green car is so memorable and noticeable. It is hard to believe that EN did not recognize the car AND the house as belonging to the Meyers family. JMO
It's possible the green car was recently purchased for the daughter to drive when she got her license.

The pictures I've seen of her IMO she was not the happiest person around, she seemed more on the miserable side to me. Again IMO
Agreed. She looks utterly miserable in almost every picture. The only truly happy family photos are the ones without her in the pictures. It looks like the have fun with the father and enjoy being with him.

I think the idea that Tammy was some sort of surrogate mother to EN is far fetched. What does a teenage boy and a middle aged woman have in common? Per EN's friend, Tammy would buy things off him in the park. While the husband claimed Tammy was giving EN money, I presume it was in exchange for whatever it is he was selling.

Several questions regarding this report:

1. How does one get "Baby G" from EN?

2. His mother Kathleen supposedly has a bad temper. I saw nothing remotely resembling that when she appeared on the scene. They would have had to wrestle me to the ground to stop me.

3. "Gang ties" are possible in theory, I guess, but would a gang really want a paranoid teenager in their ranks? Hard to accomplish much if you are constantly distracted by him and his delusions, IMO.

4. Claims of EN flashing lots of cash on social media - a single hundred dollar bill. Not very successful at whatever he was supposedly doing.

I'm just not buying much of any of this nonsense.

JMO

There is apparently no record of her as a nurse.

Because you can't legally consent to anything while under the influence. Whether it is a guy having sex with a really drunk girl (which can be charged as rape) or a suspect giving a "confession" to cops. If you are high - you can't consent.

Using that logic, you can't consent to driving under the influence either. Yet you are going to be charged with DUI if you drive drunk. That guy who has sex with really drunk girl could be charged with rape even if he is drunk himself. So that argument doesn't fly.

Several questions regarding this report:

1. How does one get "Baby G" from EN?

2. His mother Kathleen supposedly has a bad temper. I saw nothing remotely resembling that when she appeared on the scene. They would have had to wrestle me to the ground to stop me.

3. "Gang ties" are possible in theory, I guess, but would a gang really want a paranoid teenager in their ranks? Hard to accomplish much if you are constantly distracted by him and his delusions, IMO.

I'm just not buying much of any of this nonsense.

JMO
SABBM

I wondered that , as well. A pseudonym for something ??
:moo:

The law is on a case by case basis: if a person is too incoherent from drink or drugs, he cannot legally waive Miranda rights. Its up to the judge to decide after the lawyer files a motion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog