GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Saturday, everyone. I don't often comment but want to clear up any misconception surrounding the admissibility of statements given while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Just because a defendant was under the influence of drugs or liquor, which may affect his recollection, does not make his declarations inadmissible or incompetent; it simply affects his credibility and the weight to be given to his statements by the jury. I hope that this helps.

Exactly. Police didn't make him to get stoned, he got stoned all on his own, before surrendering. His lawyer might try all he wants to throw out the statements. I don't think it's going to happen.

Completely my own opinion and feelings:

When you lose your soul mate or your beloved mother, you grieve. IMO, you do not try to create the next hash tag justice movement or become a media celebrity.
Public backlash is to be expected if you intentionally pervert facts to mislead the public and garner sympathy and donations, especially if you use members of the victim's own family to prop up your false narrative.

JMO

Completely my own opinion and feelings:

When you lose your soul mate or your beloved mother, you grieve. IMO, you do not try to create the next hash tag justice movement or become a media celebrity.

JMO
or offer to give away her prized possession to catch someone you already know

reading the warrant, the cars were a lot further away from the school and their homes when the first encounter took place. I don't think it would be a big deal to go to the school to lear how to drive and it sounds like it was a little after 10pm when they did, late but not too late for a 15 year old. Could the mom have been picking her up form the school for something school related. I know when my son was in school I picked him up pretty late after ball games. It just does not seem like the path they would take if they were going straight fro the school to their house, unless they had to go somewhere else also......maybe get gas?

Erich only lived a few houses from the park, seems like if he thought someone was after him at the park he would just go home instead of calling a friend and waiting for him to pick him up. So many weird things......

How close to this location is the nearest Police Station? (Just trying to figure out why they wouldn't drive to a Police Station instead of going home) TIA

I don't know :( Also, I forgot to add, Mt. Shasta is directly behind Cherry River.

b[/QUOTE]
Doesn't Bob (partially) own AuctionStalkers (although Obvious the mobil truck is called *something* Ice Nation)
http://www.zoominfo.com/c/Auction-St...-LLC/359443549

http://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2bxivh/auction-stalkers-llc

Ice Nation is a jewelry brand, per https://www.icenationwatches.com. Lotsaflash, like pix above. Link = apparently manu and/or wholesaler.
Some men's stainless steel w CZs = priced from $900-1600+. Other watches there = " $7.50 and up."

"Nowsch wasn't driving, and didn't tell his friends he was angry about a traffic encounter. He said he thought someone was after him, according to the police report''

"Police said Nowsch told his friends after the shooting that he was a passenger in a silver Audi and saw a gun waved at him from a green car in a middle school parking lot and thought the occupants were after him"

http://www.benningtonbanner.com/ci_27572891/road-rage-mistaken-identity-questions-raised-vegas-case

it is going to be very very interesting....moo

If EN knew the Meyers wouldn't you think he would recognize the green car as theirs? Am I missing something?

If EN knew the Meyers wouldn't you think he would recognize the green car as theirs? Am I missing something?

You would think so. But apparently he claimed to his friends he didn't recognize them, and neither daughter nor son told police they recognized him.

He would recognize them, and they recognized him and apparently both parties still wanted to shoot at each other. Why?

reading the warrant, the cars were a lot further away from the school and their homes when the first encounter took place. I don't think it would be a big deal to go to the school to lear how to drive and it sounds like it was a little after 10pm when they did, late but not too late for a 15 year old. Could the mom have been picking her up form the school for something school related. I know when my son was in school I picked him up pretty late after ball games. It just does not seem like the path they would take if they were going straight fro the school to their house, unless they had to go somewhere else also......maybe get gas?

Erich only lived a few houses from the park, seems like if he thought someone was after him at the park he would just go home instead of calling a friend and waiting for him to pick him up. So many weird things......[/QUOTE]

BBM: I was wondering that too. Why have someone pick him up when he could have walked home? I'm thinking it's because the guy in the Audi may have been part of his "gang". When I drove through the neighborhood I was amazed how close everything (crime scene) was. It would not have taken TM long to drive to her house from the school so I'm not sure why they drove on the main streets that lead into the track???

EN doesn't drive, but he sure seems to be picked up and dropped off a lot.

You would think so. But apparently he claimed to his friends he didn't recognize them, and neither daughter nor son told police they recognized him.

I could understand how the daughter and son wouldn't recognize EN because he was in a car that they may not have ever seen before, but I would think EN would know who the green car belonged to, after all they live close to each other and a older green car would be recognizable.. MOO :)

I could understand how the daughter and son wouldn't recognize EN because he was in a car that they may not have ever seen before, but I would think EN would know who the green car belonged to, after all they live close to each other and a older green car would be recognizable.. MOO :)

Also, wouldn't he recognize the house? He could have been very high. I guess. Maybe he was paranoid and thought everybody was after him.

On my last post, I didn't mean within walking distance from where I live, I meant the crime scene as a whole :)
Thank you for the information! That is more or less what I had figured also, looking at satellite images. Curious, how the narrative of events relayed by the Meyers family matches in any way with what EN says, or possibly what other evidence indicates. We know LE has uncovered shell casings at one location, however that still doesn't tell the complete story. The parking lot at the school may have been used for something other than practicing parking.

MOO

Also, wouldn't he recognize the house? He could have been very high. I guess. Maybe he was paranoid and thought everybody was after him.

I would think so unless he's never been there before and any encounter they had took place at the park and or school?????

I would think so unless he's never been there before and any encounter they had took place at the park and or school?????

According to one neighbor, he and Mrs. Meyers would walk dogs together. Seems unlikely he didn't know where she lived.

Someone said he/she will only go by what's in the warrant because what's in the media is unreliable, but I think we can take into consideration anything the police or Brandon said in video since we can hear their statements with our own ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState