GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange that a chick who supposedly works as a private investigator didn't put 2 & 2 together on 2/13. And why would she tell EN "Sure, come on over," at 3:30 a.m.? Sounds like they contacted police almost a week later.

He also posted a pic of wife and said hed post it everyday- like someone else here mentioned- seems he's reading all the internet comments about him and adjusting accordingly. (but still cant keep his mouth closed)

I think people act odd in grief so I won't comment on his behavior. I will say he meets the ODD criteria.
But grief is odd. Some people spend a lot of time mad at the beginning and some just fall apart. I don't think there is any way to grieve. It just happens how it happens for you.

My concerns about this case are the lies and what I see as misleading stories of the parties involved. I feel like something big is not being told.

At least re-orient that photo if you're going to post it every day!

I'm still leaning that she was never in the car and came out of the house after the **** started going down and got hit accidentally by EN and his 22 shots.
The only thing that bothers me about the "TM wasn't in the car" theory is the children only had a few seconds to come up with this story because police arrived at the scene shortly after the shooting. It's not like they had time to sit around and think of an explanation for why they were out driving and their mother was dead in front of the house. The easiest story would have been "My brother was teaching to me to drive...road rage...mom came running outside and was shot."

Has anyone yet speculated that perhaps some of the individuals involved in this case are part of an ongoing larger investigation that LE does not want to be disclosed? Perhaps the changing stories and elements that don't make sense are efforts to keep another case with greater implications from coming to light. The true facts of this crime could maybe jeopardize months/years of work of gathering evidence on a larger scale criminal enterprise. That's what makes the most sense to me. Some of the players here could actually be undercover LE and/or Confidential Informants, and all of the crazy stories of what happened leading up to the death of TM may be damage control attempts to preserve a bigger investigation. Possible? Plausible?

I always entertain such hopes when a case seems to not make sense. Has never come to pass though, AFAIK.

Has anyone yet speculated that perhaps some of the individuals involved in this case are part of an ongoing larger investigation that LE does not want to be disclosed? Perhaps the changing stories and elements that don't make sense are efforts to keep another case with greater implications from coming to light. The true facts of this crime could maybe jeopardize months/years of work of gathering evidence on a larger scale criminal enterprise. That's what makes the most sense to me. Some of the players here could actually be undercover LE and/or Confidential Informants, and all of the crazy stories of what happened leading up to the death of TM may be damage control attempts to preserve a bigger investigation. Possible? Plausible?

Hmmmmmmm. Interesting. Maybe?

I'm stumped.

I thought of that :) Out of all the crazy in this case, TM not calling 911 really has me puzzled..

I still have my doubts about whether TM was out there at the school or the park or wherever the non-road-rage thing happened. If it were the son and daughter out there mixing it up with EN, they -- being young and immortal and probably possessed of less good judgement than an older person -- would probably be more likely to want to handle it on their own and less inclined to call the police.

Then the altercation could have relocated itself to the cul-de-sac at the Meyers home, where TM hears the commotion, runs outside, and gets shot.

If TM really was out there for the initial whatever-it-was, and she was the one who decided not to call police, she exhibited very poor judgement. I would expect that from younger people who think they're immortal; I don't expect it from a mature wife and mother.

The only thing that bothers me about the "TM wasn't in the car" theory is the children only had a few seconds to come up with this story because police arrived at the scene shortly after the shooting. It's not like they had time to sit around and think of an explanation for why they were out driving and their mother was dead in front of the house. The easiest story would have been "My brother was teaching to me to drive...road rage...mom came running outside and was shot."

Well, they did only have a short time to come up with a story, and their story, from the beginning, has been full of holes. It has sounded, from the beginning, like one that a teenager and a young adult might come up with on the spur of the moment. Maybe the two of them went back home, brother went inside and grabbed his gun, and they went back out again. They may have realized that a neighbor might have seen the car go home and back out, or that a camera might have caught it doing so, and so they would have been trying to come up with a story to explain why they had gone home and then gone back out again. This one might have been the best they could come up with on the spur of the moment.

They would likely have been looking for some reason for mom to have been outside to get shot, without the blame falling on the two of them for bringing death to their own front yard. If mom had been the driver, that's a reason for mom to have been outside to get shot without it being their fault.

This is all speculation, of course. But the story has always sounded like something that was made up.

Was there a party at the house that night or not? IIRC, Originally a different brother was in the house asleep while everything went down.

Apparently neighbors called 911 in response to tires squealing and shots fired.

Young adults + drugs, alcohol + guns = increased likelihood of someone being accidentally or intentionally shot, IMO.

They would likely have been looking for some reason for mom to have been outside to get shot, without the blame falling on the two of them for bringing death to their own front yard. If mom had been the driver, that's a reason for mom to have been outside to get shot without it being their fault.
It did occur to me that their motivation might have been to prevent their father from being mad at them for bringing death to their doorstep. Dad would have been saying, "You idiot! You got your mother killed with your gun foolishness!" This way, it's the mother's fault, and the son is a hero in the father's eyes.

Is there a clear time line? Do the neighbor's 911 calls line up with the family 911 call?

My friend that was a Denver cop said everything boils down to one thing. FEAR.
Love, money, sex, drugs, revenge, etc.
The bottom line is someone is afraid of something.
Usually not physically. Afraid of being poor. Afraid of losing your husband to another woman. Afraid of feelings so you blank out in a drug haze from reality. Afraid of the truth.
FEAR. Every time.

His mother told police he was suicidal, IIRC.

Which I find weird also, because she apparently wasn't home when they arrested him,a neighbor called her and told her the police were at her home..and then she pulled up in her corvette and told reporters to put away their cameras..

Has Bob ever said anything remotely resembling "if only I had been home that night none of this would have happened?"

I would be FURIOUS at my kids for allowing & going along with some cockamamie scheme to hunt down someone who supposedly threatened their mother, my soul mate, who ended up dead as a result. Calling them heroic would mosdef not happen.

If she said "I'm going back out with or without you," those boys are big enough to physically prevent her from leaving.

Has Bob ever said anything remotely resembling "if only I had been home that night none of this would have happened?"

I would be FURIOUS at my kids for allowing & going along with some cockamamie scheme to hunt down someone who supposedly threatened their mother, my soul mate, who ended up dead as a result. Calling them heroic would mosdef not happen.

If she said "I'm going back out with or without you," those boys are big enough to physically prevent her from leaving.

bbm: closest thing he said was If I had been here there would have been four bodies (indicating he would have shot the shooter and 3 others in the car) IIRC

My friend that was a Denver cop said everything boils down to one thing. FEAR.
Love, money, sex, drugs, revenge, etc.
The bottom line is someone is afraid of something.
Usually not physically. Afraid of being poor. Afraid of losing your husband to another woman. Afraid of feelings so you blank out in a drug haze from reality. Afraid of the truth.
FEAR. Every time.

Very wise man, IMO.

Which I find weird also, because she apparently wasn't home when they arrested him,a neighbor called her and told her the police were at her home..and then she pulled up in her corvette and told reporters to put away their cameras..

she probably called her son at some point during the day ((indications were he was feeling suicidal prior to the arrival of LE -- IIRC))

MSM gave distinct impression it was Mother's call to them that prompted them to the house....

I guess the detective would put those under the broader categories of

1. Greed of money, material items
2. Sexual lust
3. Power

Revenge= Power?
jealousy= 1 or 2 depending upon reason for jealousy
disposing of spouse= usually it is because of $ and/ or new love

I think another should be FEAR.

Many cases involving severe mental illness would fall into that category. If everybody's out to get you, you'd be scared of them.

Someone could be afraid for their life. Many battered wives still get some kind of "X"-degree murder charges. Or as a last-ditch effort to get out of a situation they know they shouldn't have been in to begin with like hanging with a bad crew.

Or afraid they'd lose their freedom. One could have done something (or saw or know something) that would make them fear for their freedom (i.e. someone snitching on them). But I guess that freedom could be a form of power (although you'd be killing to keep from losing your freedom rather than gaining anything).

***I spent so long thinking about this, charminglane apparently beat me to it while I was typing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes