GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I had missed the page where you already made the same point. Apologies.

Your post was helpful! No worries. I'm still mulling....trying to figure out the...un-figure-outable....LOL!

What I can't get my head around is why a middle aged adult, parent, would decide it's preferable to make sure there's a gun in the car and go take care of things along with their adult child, rather than pick up the phone and dial three digits.
Something doesn't add up here. Maybe I'm missing something. How is one counseling, cookie giving and kind...and also comfortable with putting their own kids in danger.

If this case goes to trial, hopefully the details of what exactly what went on in all those park visits (gifting of cash, etc) will be examined by the defense.

This is one strange case.

This is just a guess on my part, I was thinking maybe TM wanted to go back out instead of calling 911 because she knew it was EN and maybe she wanted to talk to him about his behavior and why he is acting the way he is towards them????? Yes? No? Maybe? lol

What bothers me is there are WAY to many coincidences in this case to be coincidences...

Given the many variations of the truth provided by the patriarch, some reporter should do a in-depth profile of him. I'm sure he would be thrilled to cooperate.

JMO

All I can think of is some weird misguided loyalty- maybe the family thought Tammy would not want EN jailed over this????

I can only think of 2 possible reasons:

1.) KM is in love with EN and is protecting him.
2.) EN isn't the real shooter. It is someone else who is waaaay more scary. But they are going to stick with EN because they are more scared of the other person.

Their house is the last house on the left in the circle at the end of the street. I recall the shooter was firing shots from the Audi while it was coming down the road. They didn't wait until the car made the turn on the cul-de-sac.

As for witnesses, neighbors called 911. I read a neighbor talking about hearing gunfire. It doesn't seem anyone looked out the windows. I sure as hell wouldn't look out my window if I heard gunfire so close by. That's how people get shot in their homes. I would have hit the floor!

I may have to go back over and look at the street again :blushing: (hey, gives me something to do, lol) because if the shots were fired the way it is described, then it would be coming from the driver side window or the back behind the driver seat. The Audi would have had to make the turn in order for the passenger to fire shots if I'm understanding this correctly.

I think he is safer there ((behind bars)).......who knows who may want to harm him

harassing the family probably got on that poor woman's last nerve too.....brand new baby.....she's probably exhausted.....

and she's lived in that neighborhood for 16 yrs.....
I do believe someone threatened to kill his mother and her baby. I'm not saying the Meyers family. The kid is a drug dealer. He may have owed someone high up money. Organized crime likes to threaten family members if someone doesn't do what they want or pay up. His being afraid due to that threat someone made probably contributed to his being confused about who was following him in a car at the school. We can't discount that it's possible the Meyers family is also involved in illegal activity, making it reasonable for EM to assume they were coming for him on behalf of whoever threatened him.

I may have to go back over and look at the street again :blushing: (hey, gives me something to do, lol) because if the shots were fired the way it is described, then it would be coming from the driver side window or the back behind the driver seat. The Audi would have had to make the turn in order for the passenger to fire shots if I'm understanding this correctly.
Not if the shooter is on the passenger side leaning out the window, sitting on the window ledge, etc.. And for all we know, the audio has a sun roof.

I do believe someone threatened to kill his mother and her baby. I'm not saying the Meyers family. The kid is a drug dealer. He may have owed someone high up money. Organized crime likes to threaten family members if someone doesn't do what they want or pay up. His being afraid due to that threat someone made probably contributed to his being confused about who was following him in a car at the school. We can't discount that it's possible the Meyers family is also involved in illegal activity, making it reasonable for EM to assume they were coming for him on behalf of whoever threatened him.

whoa --- wait a minute!! I think you are onto something here....what if EN told TM something in confidence (like someone was after him).....creates another layer of intrigue....

I can only think of 2 possible reasons:

1.) KM is in love with EN and is protecting him.
2.) EN isn't the real shooter. It is someone else who is waaaay more scary. But they are going to stick with EN because they are more scared of the other person.

Like a hothead who lives much closer. JMO

This is just a guess on my part, I was thinking maybe TM wanted to go back out instead of calling 911 because she knew it was EN and maybe she wanted to talk to him about his behavior and why he is acting the way he is towards them????? Yes? No? Maybe? lol
Maybe..but to my mind she gave up her helper card when son and gun came along for the ride.

Maybe..but to my mind she gave up her helper card when son and gun came along for the ride.

I thought of that :) Out of all the crazy in this case, TM not calling 911 really has me puzzled..

Has anyone yet speculated that perhaps some of the individuals involved in this case are part of an ongoing larger investigation that LE does not want to be disclosed? Perhaps the changing stories and elements that don't make sense are efforts to keep another case with greater implications from coming to light. The true facts of this crime could maybe jeopardize months/years of work of gathering evidence on a larger scale criminal enterprise. That's what makes the most sense to me. Some of the players here could actually be undercover LE and/or Confidential Informants, and all of the crazy stories of what happened leading up to the death of TM may be damage control attempts to preserve a bigger investigation. Possible? Plausible?

I really don't think there is concrete proof of that. We have no idea what was going on behind the scene and what they were telling LE.

They may have never seen ENs face. He was not the one that approached Tammy's car and when he came to their home to kill Tammy the vehicle headlights from the unknown co-conspirator had to be on and facing the driveway. This all happened at the home in less than a minute, imo. He was charged with shooting from INSIDE a vehicle which means he never stepped out of the vehicle to shoot. imo

During the week before the arrest, Brandon and his Dad went to EN's home several times and pounded on the front door, DEMANDING that he come out and talk to them. This happened BEFORE they ever told LE about EN.

I totally agree ((ITA))

putting her own kid in danger is what freaks me out about this too. JMHO

I'm still leaning that she was never in the car and came out of the house after the **** started going down and got hit accidentally by EN and his 22 shots.

How does that make sense? If he killed her in cold blood?

Most cases I find intriguing this one I find annoying because we are trying to find the truth in all the lies. And it is not just one side lying.

I dont even think he was aiming at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member