GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are they wanting to keep it a secret when the Myers are the one that said they knew this kid and Tammy had help console him at times knowing his father was dead.

How is that being secretive and EN is not the one who approached the vehicle to do the threats.

It appears that everyone in the Meyers likely not only knew who EN was, they most likely all knew him personally. They knew his name. They knew where he lived.

But no one in the Meyers family said they knew him or told police his name or told police where to find him or said anything about the counseling and consoling and feeding and dog walking and so forth until after the police arrested EN at his home one block away from their home.

That sure looks to me like they were trying to keep secret their history with EN. Whatever that history is, which we don't yet know.

Exactly. No where does LE say the Myers never gave them the name of EN. They only learned about the relationship between TM&EN after the rest.

Are you trying to claim the family could have given the police EN's name despite not telling police they knew him? How would they have explained knowing his name then? Did you read the police report? It never says Meyers family members suggested EN could have been involved.

Exactly. No where does LE say the Myers never gave them the name of EN. They only learned about the relationship between TM&EN after the arrest.
Which means they were all lying. There is no way they didn't know. No way.

No, police were very clear they weren't told. In fact, when EN was questioned about the case 5 days after the incident, police had to let him go because he didn't resemble the description of the suspect.

That makes no sense. If they knew he didn't resemble the description they knew it when they took him in.

We are not getting the entire story from LE as to what was going on and why they took him in .....in the first place.

That makes no sense. If they knew he didn't resemble the description they knew it when they took him in.

We are not getting the entire story from LE as to what was going on and why they took him in .....in the first place.

They didn't take him in. He was in juvenile detention on an unrelated case.

I couldn't care less if he got great representation. Even if it was a dispute over something else, seems rather clear the suspect went to the home and was shooting at whoever was in the car. Which he didn't have a right to do, whatever it is he was upset about.

I pray that should you or your child ever be accused of a crime, you would receive good, if not great, legal representation and have an unbiased jury and a fair trial. Oh, and a victim/accuser who wouldn't do constant media interviews and wouldn't come beating on your door or picketing in your front yard.

JMO

They didn't take him in. He was in juvenile detention on an unrelated case.

I'm curious about him being in juvenile detention for this unrelated offense rather than the adult jail. ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know they say that, but it seems awfully coincidental.

JMO, How would it help their case to tell a half or untruth about this? I believe them. The kid obviously had issues. Not surprising he'd had run ins with the law previously.

I'm curious about him being in juvenile detention for this unrelated offense rather than the adult jail. ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently the offence dated to the time he was still a juvenile, which is why he was in juvenile detention.

Also, let's not forget that the suspect's neighbors said members of the Meyers family were pounding on the door at the Newsch house for two days prior to the police arresting him. Why would they hide his identity from police? And why would they feel safe pounding on his door after he shot TM and they know he's armed? BM said they didn't tell police because they feared the suspect. Who pounds on the door of someone they fear?

Of all the people who have spoken to the media so far, I tend to give more credibility to the neighbors, who presumably don't have anything to hide. I don't just blindly believe the neighbors flat-out 100%, but I give more credibility to them than to EN and the Meyers family. And at least one neighbor has said that someone in the Meyers family was over at EN's house knocking on the door wanting to talk to EN, before the Meyers family told police they knew EN. I tend to believe this statement by the neighbor.

That, coupled with the Meyers failing to identify EN to the police prior to EN's arrest, along with EN's pretense that he didn't know it was the Meyers family he was following/being followed by/getting into a shoot-out with.... that's all very suspicious behaviour, IMO.

There's a woman dead. The family of that woman knew who the shooter was and where he lived. And yet, rather than give that information to the police, they had the police sketch artist produce a sketch that looked very little like EN, and meanwhile they went over to the shooter's house and banged on his door wanting to talk to him.

Why?

I simply cannot give the Meyers family a pass on this behavior.

It doesn't mean that EN is innocent. But I really want to know why the Meyers family withheld such important information from the police, even while they were going over to EN's house wanting to talk to him.

JMO, How would it help their case to tell a half or untruth about this? I believe them. The kid obviously had issues. Not surprising he'd had run ins with the law previously.

IHNI, but we see LE taking people into custody for unrelated matters all the time before they are arrested. It just seemed logical to me like this was what happened.

IHNI, but we see LE taking people into custody for unrelated matters all the time before they are arrested. It just seemed logical to me like this was what happened.

LE had to let him go. He didn't resemble the sketch or description of the suspect, and denied killing Mrs. Meyers.
Why is he so different from the description? Police claim the sketch is no longer relevant, but the driver has not been arrested. So, what gives?

Apparently the offence dated to the time he was still a juvenile, which is why he was in juvenile detention.

That makes no sense. If you are in your 30's and you are arrested for a murder you did when you were 16 would they take you to JD? Maybe they only do it for smaller offenses?

That makes no sense. If you are in your 30's and you are arrested for a murder you did when you were 16 would they take you to JD? Maybe they only do it for smaller offenses?

My understanding is that they will have to try you with the laws that were present at the time of the offense.

I think it was a power struggle for EN.......finding his way ......authority issues/loss of father/conflicts with law & mother.....speed dialing friends for rides he was Baby G -- in the big bad world he was really powerless by conventional standards MOO

But he had enough clout to dial up rides almost magically. Look at the stories. He had multiple chaffeurs come pick him up that night, including one in an AUDI (not your avg teen wannabe gangbanger's clunker) willing to let him engage in TWO shootouts. This alleged driver didn't panic after the 1st volley of shots and say "*advertiser censored** no. We're not going to chase these people down and I'm not going to prison for your sorry *advertiser censored*."

I don't know what really did happen but if young adults in Vegas have gotten as out of control as the Meyers boys, Erich and his driver seem to be, that city is way messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes