GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I drove by Mt. Shasta yesterday I noticed the street is small and only a handful of houses on each side. The houses looked close together as well. The Audi would have had to been close to TM's house in order to shoot. I wasn't sure of the address when I drove by, but if TM's house is on the left as you drive into the cul de sac, the Audi would have made a turn at the end of the street pulled towards the house and fired. I have not read if any neighbors heard the shots, I would think there would have been some witnesses?????
Their house is the last house on the left in the circle at the end of the street. I recall the shooter was firing shots from the Audi while it was coming down the road. They didn't wait until the car made the turn on the cul-de-sac.

As for witnesses, neighbors called 911. I read a neighbor talking about hearing gunfire. It doesn't seem anyone looked out the windows. I sure as hell wouldn't look out my window if I heard gunfire so close by. That's how people get shot in their homes. I would have hit the floor!

The same thing could be said about KN. He could have called 911 just as easily instead of going on a hunt to kill.

Maybe? JMO-- But it's my firm believe that middle aged adults have more life experience than 19 year olds. Generally someone in their mid 40's has a far better understanding of cause/effect and consequences.....most of the time.
And often parents really care about protecting their kids--even their adult kids.

I agree. It still doesn't add up. The story EN supposedly told his friends, and what Meyers have been telling, somehow didn't mention that Meyers knew the suspect, and that EN knew the Meyers.

Yeah, that's one of the weirdest parts of this thing. EN pretended like he didn't know the Meyers, and the Meyers pretended like they didn't know EN. What's that about? There's something that they all want to keep secret, IMO.

In my opinion, We have a whole lot of liars here. I don't think anyone is telling the truth.

I don't think so. While we may think so it is an entirely different matter to what LE and the DA have in their hands.

As one retired detective said from that area in one of the articles...it always becomes clearer at trial about what truly happened.

He said LE can often have miscommunication with family members but he also said it is cleared up the further along the investigation goes.

I have never picked up one hint from LE nor the DA that they think the Myers were involved illegally in the death of their mom/wife.

I don't think so. While we may think so it is an entirely different matter to what LE and the DA have in their hands.

As one retired detective said from that area in one of the articles...it always becomes clearer at trial about what truly happened.

He said LE can often have miscommunication with family members but he also said it is cleared up the further along the investigation goes.

I have never picked up one hint from LE nor the DA that they think the Myers were involved illegally in the death of their mom/wife.

The story has changed and they did not own up to who it was, I don't buy they didn't know.
They have all been lying or covering something up IMPO

What does MOO mean? I'm thinking you guys are really into cows.

My Opinion Only

:)
ETA:
:giggle: considering your screen name (sorry I couldn't resist Miss Muffet)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, that's one of the weirdest parts of this thing. EN pretended like he didn't know the Meyers, and the Meyers pretended like they didn't know EN. What's that about? There's something that they all want to keep secret, IMO.

How are they wanting to keep it a secret when the Myers are the one that said they knew this kid and Tammy had help console him at times knowing his father was dead.

How is that being secretive and EN is not the one who approached the vehicle to do the threats.

What does MOO mean? I'm thinking you guys are really into cows.

I was quite perplexed by that one, too, when I first came here.

MOO = My Opinion Only. Similar to IMO or JMO. (I think)

How are they wanting to keep it a secret when the Myers are the one that said they knew this kid and Tammy had help console him at times knowing his father was dead.

How is that being secretive and EN is not the one who approached the vehicle to do the threats.

They didn't tell this to police when police were looking for the suspect who killed their mother.

They didn't tell this to police when police were looking for the suspect who killed their mother.

JMO--And to me that is a HUGE clue. Why, why, why? Their beloved mom is dead, and yet they appear to be deliberately obstructing the investigation???

The story has changed and they did not own up to who it was, I don't buy they didn't know.
They have all been lying or covering something up IMPO

I really don't think there is concrete proof of that. We have no idea what was going on behind the scene and what they were telling LE.

They may have never seen ENs face. He was not the one that approached Tammy's car and when he came to their home to kill Tammy the vehicle headlights from the unknown co-conspirator had to be on and facing the driveway. This all happened at the home in less than a minute, imo. He was charged with shooting from INSIDE a vehicle which means he never stepped out of the vehicle to shoot. imo

I really don't think there is concrete proof of that. We have no idea what was going on behind the scene and what they were telling LE.

They may have never seen ENs face. He was not the one that approached Tammy's car and when he came to their home to kill Tammy the vehicle headlights from the unknown co-conspirator had to be on. This all happened at the home in less than a minute, imo. He was charged with shooting from INSIDE a vehicle which means he never stepped out of the vehicle to shoot. imo

We might not know everything they told police, but police flat out told the press they didn't know Meyers knew the suspect. If they didn't know it was him, and he didn't know it was them, I find that bizarre. The suspect didn't recognize them, their car or house? Despite knowing the family?

LE actually stated they weren't told about the the fact that the two families knew each other. (Until this past Thursday.)

I don't believe that either. Neither of them may have even seen EN but did give his name as possibly being the one. The police had him under surveillance even before the arrest.

What the police didn't know until the arrest was 'the relationship' between TM and KN and how she had tried to help him. IMO

I don't believe that either. Neither of them may have even seen EN but did give his name as possibly being the one.

What the police didn't know until the arrest was 'the relationship' between TM and KN and how she had tried to help him. IMO

No, police were very clear they weren't told. In fact, when EN was questioned about the case 5 days after the incident, police had to let him go because he didn't resemble the description of the suspect.

What I can't get my head around is why a middle aged adult, parent, would decide it's preferable to make sure there's a gun in the car and go take care of things along with their adult child, rather than pick up the phone and dial three digits.
Also, let's not forget that the suspect's neighbors said members of the Meyers family were pounding on the door at the Newsch house for two days prior to the police arresting him. Why would they hide his identity from police? And why would they feel safe pounding on his door after he shot TM and they know he's armed? BM said they didn't tell police because they feared the suspect. Who pounds on the door of someone they fear?

LE actually stated they weren't told about the the fact that the two families knew each other. (Until this past Thursday.)

Exactly. No where does LE say the Myers never gave them the name of EN. They only learned about the relationship between TM&EN after the arrest.

They may have never seen ENs face. He was not the one that approached Tammy's car and when he came to their home to kill Tammy the vehicle headlights from the unknown co-conspirator had to be on and facing the driveway. This all happened at the home in less than a minute, imo. He was charged with shooting from INSIDE a vehicle which means he never stepped out of the vehicle to shoot. imo

Of course there is . A picture of the suspect that looks nothing like the guy they know. Please. They described someone to police and I believe they knew.
I think they have lied and I think he is lying. I think this is a bumblepuck of lies and cover up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes