GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
problem is that these folks may have medicinal substances in their bodies that interfere with memory

Why maybe a WS member? Still trying to catch up so might have missed it..........has there been any speculation here that TM was somehow 'involved' with EN and if so based on what?

previous thread......hubby's demeanor body language etc....

I want an affidavit from the illegal left turner in the silver car and from EN if he was witness to the honking LOL

Finding the silver Audi would be nice. If there is one.

O/T - what do Bob & the boys drive?

"Brandon Meyers grabbed his 9mm Beretta and went outside and told his mom to come inside and call the police — but she refused, and told him to come with her, or she'd go by herself.
Brandon and his mother went looking for the car, and eventually found a car she thought was involved in the earlier incident, which led to a chase. According to Brandon Meyers, the cars stopped on a nearby street and the front seat passenger of the silver car began shooting at their vehicle."

Like most of us here, I can not believe TM went back out to look for this car especially in this day and age. I understand her husband was out of town and she had her son to help out, but she should have called the police and let them handle it. Also why on earth would EN decide to shoot so many rounds? IIRC didn't he say no one shot at him? He simply thought he saw someone waving a gun around in the green car and why would he think they were "after him"?

Yes but what is confusing about this story is that they both had more than enough contact to recognize each other who are supposedly known "friends or mentors" especially after passing the car so close and forcing both cars to come to a complete stop while actually getting out to yell.

If they were friends, why is she so willing to get her armed son to confront him and why is he so willing to shoot her or her son?

I don't know..........

In general, you don't have drive-bys over someone dissing someone else on the road. What other circumstances lead to shooting?

Love, money, drugs, accidental discharge, suicide. And the greatest of these is love, IMO.

"Brandon Meyers grabbed his 9mm Beretta and went outside and told his mom to come inside and call the police — but she refused, and told him to come with her, or she'd go by herself.
Brandon and his mother went looking for the car, and eventually found a car she thought was involved in the earlier incident, which led to a chase. According to Brandon Meyers, the cars stopped on a nearby street and the front seat passenger of the silver car began shooting at their vehicle."

Like most of us here, I can not believe TM went back out to look for this car especially in this day and age. I understand her husband was out of town and she had her son to help out, but she should have called the police and let them handle it. Also why on earth would EN decide to shoot so many rounds? IIRC didn't he say no one shot at him? He simply thought he saw someone waving a gun around in the green car and why would he think they were "after him"?

I think legally he was justified in firing it and killing them at the original scene, if he was being threatened with one. But he did not stop there!

He chased a fleeing person and then killed them. There is more to this story but that itself shows he is guilty of murder regardless of what happened prior.

Husband of Vegas road rage victim reveals new details | HLNtv.com
According to Robert Meyers, his wife Tammy was out giving their 15-year-old daughter driving lessons about a mile from their home. “It seems the perpetrator was mad Tammy’s car was going slow,” says the husband. “He came up on them doing excessive speed and she honked. The perpetrator’s car then got on the side of theirs, driving in the bike lane, and knocked a piece of side molding from Tammy’s car. Her vehicle then made a quick right at an intersection. His vehicle made an illegal U-turn at the intersection and continued to pursue them. He then skidded in front of them preventing them from going forward."

“This guy got in front of my wife and didn't allow her to leave,” relates Robert Meyers. The victim’s husband continued to describe the events of that deadly day. “The skid marks are still there. Then he got out of his car, approaching them saying ‘I’m going to kill both of you!’ As soon as he heads back to his vehicle, Tammy spun around and sped home. He saw her taillights turn right. If you watch the video, it shows him go straight past our street. He was looking for our street.”

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2015/02/20/husband-tammy-meyers-road-rage-victim-events-leading-murder

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finally I know what's bugging me......
why are we taking his word for it and not the daughter's
Why does the beginning of this start with RM when it should be starting with his daughter's statement?

Yes but what is confusing about this story is that they both had more than enough contact to recognize each other who are supposedly known "friends or mentors" especially after passing the car so close and forcing both cars to come to a complete stop while actually getting out to yell.

If they were friends, why is she so willing to get her armed son to confront him and why is he so willing to shoot her or her son?
I think they were friends in the past, not recently. I took in one of my children's friends when his parents kicked him out before finishing high school and his 18th birthday. He lived with us for 9 months and was fine during that time of his life. Four years later, he's a heroin addict and steals from everyone. If he turned up homeless on my doorstep today, I would not let him into my house.

Like most of us here, I can not believe TM went back out to look for this car especially in this day and age. I understand her husband was out of town and she had her son to help out, but she should have called the police and let them handle it.
It's more perplexing she went back out AFTER the suspect shot their car the first time. Craziness!

absolutely ..... and there are others who are as well....that cannot be named....TOS

This is true. For one, they're all witnesses/non-POIs (at this juncture), and because the documents do not state whether or not they're minors.

:silenced:

Why does the beginning of this start with RM when it should be starting with his daughter's statement?

:goodpost:

Husband of Vegas road rage victim reveals new details | HLNtv.com
According to Robert Meyers, his wife Tammy was out giving their 15-year-old daughter driving lessons about a mile from their home. “It seems the perpetrator was mad Tammy’s car was going slow,” says the husband. “He came up on them doing excessive speed and she honked. The perpetrator’s car then got on the side of theirs, driving in the bike lane, and knocked a piece of side molding from Tammy’s car. Her vehicle then made a quick right at an intersection. His vehicle made an illegal U-turn at the intersection and continued to pursue them. He then skidded in front of them preventing them from going forward."

“This guy got in front of my wife and didn't allow her to leave,” relates Robert Meyers. The victim’s husband continued to describe the events of that deadly day. “The skid marks are still there. Then he got out of his car, approaching them saying ‘I’m going to kill both of you!’ As soon as he heads back to his vehicle, Tammy spun around and sped home. He saw her taillights turn right. If you watch the video, it shows him go straight past our street. He was looking for our street.”

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2015/02/20/husband-tammy-meyers-road-rage-victim-events-leading-murder

Thoughts?
I love how the story keeps changing after they read everyone doubting/questioning what they say. LOL

It's more perplexing she went back out AFTER the suspect shot their car the first time. Craziness!

There were no shots fired before the son was in the car, it was AFTER she went back out that it escalated.

According to dear old dad, she had been getting driving lessons & had to follow the rules so she believed the other driver should, too. (Hey, don't ask me. IDK if he/she/they were thinking about issuing a citizen's traffic citation or what.)

Considering that she didn't have a permit and shouldn't have been driving, very hard to understand why she was so concerned about the rules.

Because he's the one who called media before he even went to his wife's bedside in the hospital?

i am really confused with this case
and the big why: why wake up her son, get him to bring a gun and drive around to find who honked at her at her daughter? i don't get it, why not let the whole honking thing go, get home and move on
BTW, i am not giving the shooter a pass but if she and her DD were home and safe why the need to go out looking for trouble? what was the plan if they find the car, they had a weapon and how could they be certain the others didn't?
too many whys, i sound like. 3 yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member