GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you are misunderstanding. AFTER she picked up the son they found the suspect and there was a shooting near the park, then they were chased home and shot at again.
I'm not misunderstanding. I don't believe the Meyers version of events.

Considering that she didn't have a permit and shouldn't have been driving, very hard to understand why she was so concerned about the rules.

when I think of that whole situation I get cross -- reminds me of Leona Helmsley "only the little people pay taxes''

such privilege

How are whatever drugs were involved THAT important???

...police said Nowsch was involved in two shootouts with Meyers and her son last Thursday night.

White, average, I suppose middle-class, generic everyday citizens! The drug-use aside, as that happens to anybody/anywhere and is not really an "evil" depending upon how it's done... WHAT THE HELL?

These were not "altercations" or mere "words." They were indeed "SHOOTOUTS!"

I knew it! That makes so much more sense than she was just giving money to a random teen.

RSBM

So why didn't RM (hubby) just come out and be truthful to LE ? I don't need to know every minutiae of their lives--- but LE needs to know the truth in order to be able to do their jobs !
And if RM was afraid of LE's reaction --- they have heard - and probably have seen- it ALL. They're not going to hear of someone's deeds and fall down in a faint !!!!!
If someone is hurt in an incident or worse, killed, LE needs to know exactly what was going on ; or just how are they to apprehend criminals and make cities safer ?
OK, off my soapbox.
Smh.

:moo:

His version that he supposedly told his friends isn't making much sense to me either. He knew Mrs. Meyers. His friend claims Mr. Meyers would buy things off him in the park. How did he not recognize her car or her? He might not have been telling his friends the truth either.

NOT according to ONE of the reported versions. I will have to go back up-thread and find it. But we discussed it here at one point, that EN told his friends that when the FIRST confrontation happened by the school parking lot, he saw someone flash a gun at them. And that was supposedly when Mom and daughter were doing the driving lesson.

When Mom and son went back out with their loaded weapon, they do not say they went to the high school area again. Or am I confused?

I never said they were at the school. It happened at an intersection, presumably with 2 cars involved unless he ran out and stopped the victims car with his body.

His version that he supposedly told his friends isn't making much sense to me either. He knew Mrs. Meyers. His friend claims Mr. Meyers would buy things off him in the park. How did he not recognize her car or her? He might not have been telling his friends the truth either.

And why didn't she recognize him?

All very, very odd.

Curious. If a victim's family keeps changing the story a zillion times but the common denominator in all of the various facts/versions is that victim was a hero/was just trying to protect their family/was completely innocent...........well something just occurred to me. If one is killed during the commission of a crime or directly related to their involvement in criminal activity, could that nullify/void life insurance benefit payout? I know here in Canada that some forms of insurance will not be paid out if policy holder was found to be involved in any kind of criminal activity that resulted in their disability and/or death. so.............just made me wonder if TM's hubby could be trying too hard to illicit sympathy and make her out to be just a concerned loving Mom who once even devoted much time/love/money to the perp, so as to hopefully (in his mind) reduce the chances that something come out that she or she/and her son BrM were involved in some kind of illegal/criminal activity that is at the heart of all this/the shooting/her being at school parking lot where perp just happened to be also, etc etc etc???????????????

ETA: just did a quick google search, found this interest info:

Criminal Activity

Nearly every life insurance contract contains language stipulating that your policy would be considered void if death occurs as the result of your participation in criminal activity. In the case of murder, an investigation would likely be conducted by the insurance company to determine your level of involvement, if any, in the criminal behavior that ultimately resulted in your murder. If the company should believe you were a willing participant rather than an innocent bystander, your life insurance benefits would not be paid to your beneficiaries.

http://budgeting.thenest.com/life-insurance-pay-murdered-27138.html

Wow, sure would be a lot of reason to tell lots of stories and give lots of conflicting info in hopes of throwing off/confusing LE such that criminal involvement not discovered, hey? JMO.

There are 24 guests sitting around reading here on a Friday night.
Please, join the dance!
We want to know if you think this case is as cra cra as we do!!!

How are whatever drugs were involved THAT important???

White, average, I suppose middle-class, generic everyday citizens! The drug-use aside, as that happens to anybody/anywhere and is not really an "evil" depending upon how it's done... WHAT THE HELL?

These were not "altercations" or mere "words." They were indeed "SHOOTOUTS!"

who owed the $$ I wonder......

And why didn't she recognize him?

All very, very odd.

It sounds like she did. Per that latest story, she went after him to keep him away from the house. Or something like that.

Curious. If a victim's family keeps changing the story a zillion times but the common denominator in all of the various facts/versions is that victim was a hero/was just trying to protect their family/was completely innocent...........well something just occurred to me. If one is killed during the commission of a crime or directly related to their involvement in criminal activity, could that nullify/void life insurance benefit payout? I know here in Canada that some forms of insurance will not be paid out if policy holder was found to be involved in any kind of criminal activity that resulted in their disability and/or death. so.............just made me wonder if TM's hubby could be trying too hard to illicit sympathy and make her out to be just a concerned loving Mom who once even devoted much time/love/money to the perp, so as to hopefully (in his mind) reduce the chances that something come out that she or she/and her son BrM were involved in some kind of illegal/criminal activity that is at the heart of all this/the shooting/her being at school parking lot where perp just happened to be also, etc etc etc???????????????

slayer rule: beneficiary can't benefit if convicted of her murder

if the insurance company has any ''doubts'' they can stall payout....MOO

Because there's a big difference between road rage among strangers and drug related violence between people who know each other.

I totally understand that. As I think I understand the people involved (depending on who you listen to, or if you just jam it all together).
A drug deal (unless it was a HUGE one, like a warehouse full of bud or something or a few pounds of coke) wouldn't have led to this.
Believe me.
I know a bunch of people that are not only crazy, but (multiple) drug-addled AND crazy. This doesn't make sense. None of it, even from a somewhat "off" mind like mine.
We'll have to wait for it all to come out. I don't even think it will make sense then. To anyone.

the sickest part of all this, to me, is that a certain witness may have been ''discouraged'' from spilling the truth to LE - IF that has occurred then shouldn't there be some repercussions?

Another interesting factoid from the article (you have to watch the video).
Police questioned him soon after the incident, but had to release him because he didn't fit the description of the suspect. Obviously, he is way smaller and shorter than the suspect described as a 6 foot 180 lb man.
http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Friend...k-out-to-Action-News-293088061.html?lc=Tablet

he was re an old matter and was questioned about the murder of Mrs. M and denied knowledge of it.

In our world, there would be.
This is outer space, this case.:ufo:

To post#119

I was just thinking that if she was truly an innocent victim-- minding her own business and teaching her daughter to drive-- who made a split heat of the moment very bad decision-- then what a disservice her family has done to her last moments by telling different stories and having people question her character and actions, etc.

Ya know? Like way to go family..... I don't believe them at all at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13