GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will have to wait for trial for the truth when the original witness will have to testify under oath.

i am really confused with this case
and the big why: why wake up her son, get him to bring a gun and drive around to find who honked at her at her daughter? i don't get it, why not let the whole honking thing go, get home and move on
BTW, i am not giving the shooter a pass but if she and her DD were home and safe why the need to go out looking for trouble? what was the plan if they find the car, they had a weapon and how could they be certain the others didn't?
too many whys, i sound like. 3 yo!

Small consolation but Anderson Cooper, Mark Geragos, and Jeffrey Toobin are saying pretty much the same things you are.

Many schools had a 4 day weekend for President's Day.
For all the school night driving lesson naysayers.
Even though I know there was no driving lesson at NIGHT. Ridunculus.

According to her children. The suspect's statement indicates otherwise. This is why many people question if the mother was ever in the car with her daughter. It seems the son and daughter were the ones out in the car at the parking lot, and the hot head son might have had his gun on him all along.

No, you are misunderstanding. AFTER she picked up the son they found the suspect and there was a shooting near the park, then they were chased home and shot at again.

I hope the family at least likes this guy because if he is guilty, they probably set him up for a sweetheart plea deal.

We will have to wait for trial for the truth when the original witness will have to testify under oath.

I can only imagine what the story will be at that point! We've only heard a few days worth of different (albeit all crazy) stories. What's the absolute soonest a trial could happen?

Whether they're all involved in slinging dope (bud? white? what-have-you?) or not, what leads anybody to what this has led into?

God, I feel like I'm with old friends!

What? Friend of EN says he was her dealer??? Did I hear that right?

Link http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Friend...k-out-to-Action-News-293088061.html?lc=Tablet

Screen grab from embedded video of text message between EN & friend (note timestamp):

a7446743522c2f3b54c924a0b6d4ba90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members