GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So all along was this a made-up/bogus 'description'? From reading the LE docs/detectives statement, I don't remember reading anything about EN saying he got out of the car, or his buddy the driver getting out of the car...........so then when, prey tell, did the person (BrM or daughter KM) who provided this suspect description explain at what point they actually saw any of the perps outside of the car to get such a weight/height description?

Another interesting factoid from the article (you have to watch the video).
Police questioned him soon after the incident, but had to release him because he didn't fit the description of the suspect. Obviously, he is way smaller and shorter than the suspect described as a 6 foot 180 lb man.
http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Friend...k-out-to-Action-News-293088061.html?lc=Tablet

There are 24 guests sitting around reading here on a Friday night.
Please, join the dance!
We want to know if you think this case is as cra cra as we do!!!

I just want whatever was so important to all the folks that were shooting at each other. I could see my breath in my house this morning (cold-wave followed by power outages and then, alas, WORK). My heat's working again, but I could use that kind of thing after a day like today! Whatever it is.

I just want whatever was so important to all the folks that were shooting at each other. I could see my breath in my house this morning (cold-wave followed by power outages and then WORK). I could use that kind of thing after a day like today! Whatever it is.

Sex? Drugs? Rock N Roll? Im guessing money. The love of money is the root of all evil.... Someone said that.

You're not confused.

I do not understand why you are spreading misinformation, its confusing enough already. The suspect and the victims statements match in that regard. He clearly says he saw the car circling the school and thought someone was looking for him so called a friend with a car, and the victims say that a car confronted them and they went home and got the brother. Then he says he saw a passenger pointing a gun out the window, unless that was the daughter then it had to be the son doing it! HIGHLY unlikely he made that up.

There was no shooting prior to the son being picked up. I cannot imagine why they would lie about this and why someone who had been shot at would go back out looking for someone who wants to kill them. She would have been very scared at that point, and most assuredly inclined to call police. Which is probably what she intended when they fled.

If the perp was sitting at the school by himself with no car-- i mean, doesn't that sound like he had a pre arranged meeting with someone there at a certain time?

Another interesting factoid from the article (you have to watch the video).
Police questioned him soon after the incident, but had to release him because he didn't fit the description of the suspect. Obviously, he is way smaller and shorter than the suspect described as a 6 foot 180 lb man.
http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Friend...k-out-to-Action-News-293088061.html?lc=Tablet

Obstruction of Justice!

Why? So they could handle this directly at his front door, knowing an infant was in the home? That's insanity.

Yet, that's exactly what happened, while utilizing the precious resources of the LVMPD's sketch artist.

If I was the Lead Metro Investigator, I'd be highly upset (and quietly building cases on multiple fronts).

That said, there's plenty of time to meet with the DA.

This investigation is still in its infancy. Now that EN is in custody, and the other known armed player is living in a fishbowl, I'm hopeful people will start talking.

It remains to be seen if all we've heard will stand the test of time. Considering how much these previous "statements" have already evolved, I'm not willing to bet on it.

:twocents:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not understand why you are spreading misinformation, its confusing enough already. The suspect and the victims statements match in that regard. He clearly says he saw the car circling the school and thought someone was looking for him so called a friend with a car, and the victims say that a car confronted them and they went home and got the brother.

There was no shooting prior to the son being picked up. I cannot imagine why they would lie about this and why someone who had been shot at would go back out looking for someone who wants to kill them. She would have been very scared at that point, and most assuredly inclined to call police. Which is probably what she intended when they fled.

I really really really thought in the last thread there were incident reports that show two shooting sites.

Yep, sure does sound strange if what he said is true. Maybe doing some kind of 'deal' and he got ripped off there during the transaction there at the school and that started the chain reaction?

If the perp was sitting at the school by himself with no car-- i mean, doesn't that sound like he had a pre arranged meeting with someone there at a certain time?

It sounds like she did. Per that latest story, she went after him to keep him away from the house. Or something like that.

I think I'll go with "Or something like that" LOL.

I'm getting high (or brain damaged?) from all of this craziness.

God, grant me the patience & wisdom to hold off and just wait to read the whole story later.

(Yeah. You know that'll really happen.)

I really really really thought in the last thread there were incident reports that show two shooting sites.

You are correct. Along with multiple MSM reports, embedded videos, the map from thread #1

Scroll and roll.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were 2 shootings, both involved the son being present though. The OP that I was quoting claims that the first shooting was before she picked up the son and questioned why she would go back out after being shot at.

<modsnip>

This is one crazy case that will probably come together soon for all of us. JMO but I feel alcohol gave Tammy a lot of courage and poor decision making, and weed made the perp totally paranoid!!!!!! I had a friend who smoked and he quit because he said he would get SO paranoid while smoking. Holding out for the final version of this story! It's likely to change several more times...crazy!

IDK, from what I know when people get paranoid from weed they sit inside and close all the drapes and eat a hershey bar.

In all, 17 shell casings were recovered from the two shooting scenes, according to the report.

According to the report, Nowsch told his friends that the green car began following the silver car that he was riding in, and then he saw a gun being pointed from the window of the green car. He then loaded his gun and started shooting at the green car. The green car fled, Nowsch said, and he and his friend followed it. Nowsch said that when the green car stopped at a house, he began firing at it and at someone who was running into the home.

Read more: http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/2816...-pointed-at-him-before-he-fired#ixzz3SLq2fuec

Why would they lie about being shot at? That would only serve to make them look even more justified in going after him.
There's no justification in getting a gun and going out to search for someone Regardless, why would they lie about all of the things they've lied about? They never mentioned any other shooting scene in their in their accounts other than in front of their house. As a matter of fact, they outright claimed they didn't interact with the car when they found it after getting the gun. That first second shooting scene was disclosed by the suspect. Since police found bullets at both scenes, the suspect's version is more verifiable than theirs. Plus, he has only told one version. They've told a zillion versions.

His version that he supposedly told his friends isn't making much sense to me either. He knew Mrs. Meyers. His friend claims Mr. Meyers would buy things off him in the park. How did he not recognize her car or her? He might not have been telling his friends the truth either.
Neither side's version makes sense because they're both omitting they were involved in a drug deal.

Curious. If a victim's family keeps changing the story a zillion times but the common denominator in all of the various facts/versions is that victim was a hero/was just trying to protect their family/was completely innocent...........well something just occurred to me. If one is killed during the commission of a crime or directly related to their involvement in criminal activity, could that nullify/void life insurance benefit payout? I know here in Canada that some forms of insurance will not be paid out if policy holder was found to be involved in any kind of criminal activity that resulted in their disability and/or death. so.............just made me woner if TM's hubby could be trying too hard to illicit sympathy and make her out to be just a concerned loving Mom who once even devoted much time/love/money to the perp, so as to hopefully (in his mind) reduce the chances that something come out that she or she/and her son BrM were involved in some kind of illegal/criminal activity that is at the heart of all this/the shooting/her being at school parking lot where perp just happened to be also, etc etc etc???????????????
The life insurance is something to take into consideration. I'm not sure if American policies are like that, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are similar to what you describe in Canada. I don't doubt she was once a mentor who took him under her wing at sometime in the past, and they recently were just acquaintances/business associates.

RSBM

So did I, at one point. This is due to a link from a msm article. It is fairly possible for someone to ask or sleuth on this site and be misinformed-- not from their own opinion-- but from msm articles that do not 'jive' with each other.
There was the sad case of the family that was killed in a murder suicide, who had been renting a mansion from a sports figure. Anyway, one msm reported fireworks supposedly strapped to the victims, while another msm site said that fireworks were used to start the fire, and not strapped to anyone.
Very confusing , and how is anyone supposed to trust the 'news sites' if they disagree with each other ?
:moo:

IDK, from what I know when people get paranoid from weed they sit inside and close all the drapes and eat a hershey bar.

Weed can be mixed with various things that make people more paranoid than that.

There's no justification in getting a gun and going out to search for someone

Not justified legally, but in the court of popular opinion it would be.

Regardless, why would they lie about all of the things they've lied about? They never mentioned any other shooting scene in their in their accounts other than in front of their house. As a matter of fact, they outright claimed they didn't interact with the car when they found it after getting the gun. That first second shooting scene was disclosed by the suspect. Since police found bullets at both scenes, the suspect's version is more verifiable than theirs. Plus, he has only told one version. They've told a zillion versions.

They did claim they were shot at initially while the SON was IN the car, not the daughter, it is in the police report and then AGAIN in front of the house. So strange that images of it were here earlier and now completely deleted. I am looking for them though.

Neither side's version makes sense because they're both omitting they were involved in a drug deal.

That is entirely possible but it is not supported by any fact.

The life insurance is something to take into consideration. I'm not sure if American policies are like that, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are similar to what you describe in Canada. I don't doubt she was once a mentor who took him under her wing at sometime in the past, and they recently were just acquaintances/business associates.

Again, not supported by facts that I have seen. How do you know a life insurance policy exists at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal