GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also it is a small area and EN said he shot 22? times total, maybe she heard the gunshots and the cars screeching/squealing tires...maybe....the cell phone call works too.

Yes, and the sound of the .45 would definitely be unmistakable (echoing through the neighborhood)

That said, there should be ear witnesses who may have evolved to eyewitnesses that we just haven't heard about / from yet.

:moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what she was wearing when shot? It was 11:30 on a Sunday night. If she was wearing pajamas, then she probably came running out of the house, and was not giving driving lessons.

Oh for crying out loud. How is he defending himself?
Meyers drove away from him to their own house. They were not after him at that point. This is getting ridiculous. You can't just follow someone to their house and shoot them, and then claim self-defense.

I was posting from EN's paranoid point of view AND his own statements that people were 'after him and his mom and newborn.'
I also know how criminals tend to think and how normal families of victims behave.

I think you're right. I was leaning toward Brandon and mom in the car, but if it were Brandon and sis, that would explain EN's comment about getting "those kids."
It also explains the daughter saying, "Brandon is my hero, because if it wasn't for him, it could have been me, too." If she had been dropped off at home, she wouldn't have been at risk when the shooting occurred.

Nothing like waking up to go to work to the latest version of the murder via Bob Meyers. Just smh.
Just a random thought as to why none of these stories seem true....what if Tammy was never in the car at all....bear with me. She was in the house and Brandon and the daughter were out and about and Brandon had the 9 mm as they were out.

Who knows maybe the two did brandish at EN and freak him out and he called for backup to defend his turf. He did boast 'he got those kids'

Then the two Meyers kids hightailed it home after being shot at the first time and EN and company followed.

A shoot out occurred there at the end of the court on Mt. Shasta and Tammy came running from the house to stop it and save her kids (as a mom WOULD do). She was hit and died there.
This makes the most sense of everything we've all entertained.

Now Brandon and daughter bear some culpability probably. Well, Mom cannot speak and Dad is away so the kids call Dad in California and they figure a way to spin this and protect the Meyers children and make it look like road rage. One of the Meyers kids pops that bit of trim off the Buick for the accident.

Bob calls up the media so he is out in front of it and stays in front subtly spinning the tale to fit the days coverage and fact findings.
I don't think Bob was involved in establishing the first story the children told. There wasn't enough time to call Bob. Plus, he seems clueless about what really happened.

Tammy's only mistake in this scenario might be running outside to save her kids. Brandon wanted a silencer for his laser sighted 9 mm.......had some anger issues (somewhat normal for that age) and is the manager at a Las Vegas Smoke Shop, Tattoo Parlor where their specialty packet helps you qualify through a chosen doctor to purchase marijuana. In the media interview at the vigil the daughter does say words to the effect of "It could have been me."

Brandon says his mother saved them ad in a way that is true, by her death an alibi was born.

Dead men/women tell no tales.
Absolutely. This is why they have a reason to lie about who was where and who did what. They were able to blame everything on their mother by creating the driving lesson's story and her insisting Brandon bring his gun. I really think this was to protect them from their father finding out their foolishness got their mother killed.

Now shoot the holes in this thing for me my friends. All these various stories are to protect the Meyers kids.
I won't put a hole in it, but I'll provide an alternate motive. The drug addiction was old news to the family. But EM saying he was "involved" with their mother might have been a recent development.

I tend to agree. Why would they have to claim mother was there if she wasn't? What does that add to the story? Brandon could have said he was the one giving his sis driving lessons. Mother being there or not being there really doesn't change anything in the story.
Oh, it does change how the father and the rest of the family would feel about them.

Yes, and the sound of the .45 would definitely be unmistakable (echoing through the neighborhood)

That said, there should be ear witnesses who may have evolved to eyewitnesses that we just haven't heard about / from yet.

Thank You Kimi very much so.

It is why Dad is out there in front of the media continually tweaking the story then blaming the media for the mistakes.

The freaking AP reported at the beginning of this that the Brandon and Bob came out of the house and were shooting at the suspects car.

This is mostly a media problem combined with a grief stricken family IMO.

Meyers drove away from him to their own house. They were not after him at that point. This is getting ridiculous. You can't just follow someone to their house and shoot them, and then claim self-defense.

Did you see the new CNN.com story? EN says he was scared for his life, and was defending himself. In states with SYG laws, that is all it takes for an acquittal. You just have to claim you felt your life was in danger, and that is what EN is doing.

jjenny, I completely agree with you on this point. All of the accounts -- every last one, from every single person we've heard from -- has EN in the silver car following the Meyers in their car into their cul de sac to their house.

That fact, all by itself, makes this not a self-defense case. Even if BM pointed his gun at EN first out at the first shooting scene. Once the threat is retreating, you don't get to follow, or chase, the person you think was threatening you, and then shoot them. It just doesn't work that way.

I think .... correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the feeling I get .... I think you're being very resistant to this theory because you're convinced EN is guilty and should be charged, tried and convicted.

FTR, I agree with you. Whatever happened prior to the shooting in the cul de sac absolutely does not justify EN shooting TM. I think he's already been charged. I hope he's convicted. (Although I'm not optimistic.)

I'm merely trying to figure out what led up to the shooting in the cul de sac, because the accounts put out publicly by the Meyers simply do not make sense.

Why does he have to explain anything about the gun? Didn't we just figure out that in Nevada anybody can just openly carry a gun any time they darn well please? He could say he always carries it. Apparently that's perfectly legal. What does his mother being there or not being there add to the story? Why would she have to be there?
It explains to the father why he had his gun by saying his mother insisted he get it. The gun being kept in the grandmother's drawer is an indication the family wasn't comfortable with his having easy access to it, IMO.

Just over a week ago there was a shooting in the Townhome complex I live in. Within 20 feet of my back door. We had 9-1-1 on the phone within 30 seconds of hearing shots fired. It was instinct to me, just trying to get help for whatever may have occurred at the scene as quickly as possible. I cannot imagine waiting to call 9-1-1 in this situation. That said, however, while we had 9-1-1 on the line within seconds, when we stepped out into the melee going on outside, one woman just kept shouting "Call 9-1-1!" repeatedly for about 3-4 minutes. I tried to tell her I was already speaking to them but she was in such a frenzy I guess she didn't comprehend what I'd said. Also, the person who was shot at had dialed 9-1-1 on his phone, however he did not press "send".

I guess what I'm saying it, while my instantaneous instinct was to summon help as rapidly as possible [which turned out to be a huge help as the perp didn't have time to ditch the gun or get rid of the fired shell casings he'd recovered and put in his pocket!], others were simply too shocked or just didn't dial for one reason or another.

There are at least 15 townhomes within very close proximity of where our shooting occurred and as far as we know, we were the only ones to call for help and speak with the police. [And hid the victim as the aggressor approached from around the corner-- victim's wife had locked him out of the home she ran to to shelter in, so he would have been a sitting duck!]. It's just crazy how differently people react to a crisis. I'm surprised nearby homeowners didn't call, though. It appears to be very populated area of Las Vegas.

They could have been calling out for her (audibly) or they may have been in contact with her via cell phone and/or text.

If any of the scenarios being discussed here on the thread currently are true, it would have been logical for her to do so.

Also, if there were other firearms within the home, we don't know whether or not she was armed at the time herself. Her state of mind is unknown, and she certainly could have been in Mama Bear mode.

Phone records of all the M's (including the land line) will help to she light on how this occurred. Again, very much we still don't know.

If that was the case, it would be stated in the warrant. No way they did it without looking at their phones.

The freaking AP reported at the beginning of this that the Brandon and Bob came out of the house and were shooting at the suspects car.

This is mostly a media problem combined with a grief stricken family IMO.
And Bob is contributing to the media problem with his ever changing stories. I realize he is grief stricken, but some of the things he has said have blown me away. Especially the one that he and his family knew the suspect all along but couldn't say anything. Someone needs to tell him to just be quiet, stay off social media, and lay low. It's not just our group here, most people are very skeptical of the whole story - including most of the media.

Yeah, but I am thinking the other neighbor wasn't involved in park business transactions with the teen.

Hard to tell. Someone posted here earlier that he has an interesting background.

Okay y'all I made a map of the driving routes between Tammy and her daughter and o' Mystery Car per the warrant. A couple points of interest is the distance between the first interaction between the two cars and from the school where Tammy started. Where were Tammy and her daughter going when they left the school? They weren't going home. And how did Mystery Car manage to find them so quickly? Mystery Car would have had to already know exactly where they were in order to catch up with them so quickly.

Another interesting thing I noticed is that after Mystery Car overtook TM, they turned right on Westcliff. It was then Tammy who followed Mystery Car!

vwr2iv.png

Please note the warrant says they turned onto Cimarron from Westcliff and then the silver car confrontation happened. So I don't know how far down Cimarron they actually were. That is just a guess.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zL0ttOittWuY.kyR2bT05oVE0
http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/0...5F02612X-declaration-&-complaint_Redacted.pdf

I put together a map of key locations, please let me know if anyone can think of anything that needs to be changed and/or added. I'm new at this map stuff so any pointers or suggestions will be appreciated!

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zL0ttOittWuY.k2aOy3VTsvqM

:bump:

And :tyou: Snoods!

:bow:

:yourock:

And Bob is contributing to the media problem with his ever changing stories. I realize he is grief stricken, but some of the things he has said have blown me away. Especially the one that he and his family knew the suspect all along but couldn't say anything. Someone needs to tell him to just be quiet, stay off social media, and lay low. It's not just our group here, most people are very skeptical of the whole story - including most of the media.

I'm not sure that is exactly what he said.

Not really. There is a poster here who says she takes in stray teenagers all the time and he had lost his father to suicide.
Oh, my bad! I must have read your post wrong. I thought you were saying that others had purchased "things" from him! I do not think it's strange that people tried to help him.

..about the not telling LE.
Not really a joke. Why give a great description of a 6 foot, blue eyed person rather than his 5' 3' brown eyed description or, better yet, his name and address to LE? According to the daughter, EN said he was going to hurt the daughter and the mother--- meaning he knew who they were and KM had enough knowledge of him to know his identity. Why not disclose to LE that you know who shot your mom or wife? Why go to his house multiple times looking for him? The M family states they were terrified, yet went to his house to confront him. EN was aware they were looking for him.

My guess is because she was giving the description of the driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste