GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is "Barbara" even a real person? She certainly had a LOT of details for someone who was just a 'friend of the family.' That go-fund-me acct appeared to have been set up by Bob.....it showed HIS FB profile picture was the person who "created" the acct (on Feb 14). How is it possible for someone to create such an acct for "someone else" such that it will show that that someone else created it? Sorry but I never bought that it was "Barbara" (whoever she is, if she's even real) created it.

I wondered that exact same thing!

Just a quick thought on courtroom presence looking ahead to trial. The suspect EN is this baby-faced, almost delicate waifish-looking teen, and by the time of the trial shall be transformed most likely into an innocent/harmless looking child.
When he is seated next to his attorney if it’s still Conrad Claus (who is good-sized it seems) in a jury’s eyes he will look smaller yet than his 5’03” and bantamweight size. Clever strategy.
May be harder for the jurors to give a death sentence, and I think in NV it only takes one dissenting juror to move execution from the table.

I actually really like the image below. http://www.desertcompanion.com/article.cfm?ArticleID=291
Imo as always
View attachment 69919

Looks intimidating to me.

Family admitted that after what they perceived as "road rage" they went out looking for the car. Was it stupid?
Yes. But that doesn't give the suspect the right to follow them home and kill Tammy.
It sounds like he was following their car first, in what they thought was road rage, and then after they went looking for him, he shot at them, then followed them home and shot again. He doesn't have a right to follow someone and shoot them, after they are no threat to him.
That's the Meyers' version of the story. You're missing that it's possible the Meyers went out looking for him from the very beginning when he saw them at the school. I believe there was an underlying conflict that existed before anyone got into a car that night, and the Meyers family were the first people to get into a car and go looking for anyone.

Cimarron and Westcliff cross each other :)

Now I see that on the map that was posted here, but when I do Google Maps, it is called S Buffalo Drive. The only Cimarron that comes up when I do google maps is Cimarron Ridge Drive.

there have been others questioned

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/28174283/storm-dumps-rain-snow-in-las-vegas-valley

"Police said the suspect got into an argument with a man at the scene on Cherry River Drive over the road rage incident. The victim started to head home when the suspect allegedly went home and got his gun, followed him in a car and pointed the gun at him saying, “I will shoot or kill you.” Detectives said the victim told them the suspect drove away and came back and said it again before he left the area.''

bbm: unfriendly thing to say

although this particular article doesn't say it Jongpier was arrested for pointing at gun at Selig who was in a video MSM defending Nowsch.

it appears these two know the accused

Doesn't anyone find it odd that the driver and car hasn't been found? What about the "3" people in the car, was that changed to just 2?

Did RM make a statement today after hearing? BTW not surprised he was there!

Doesn't anyone find it odd that the driver and car hasn't been found? What about the "3" people in the car, was that changed to just 2?

Did RM make a statement today after hearing? BTW not surprised he was there!

Why would anyone be surprised that the spouse of a victim would be at a hearing like this? Can you imagine what all of the victim blamers would say if he didn't show up?

HE didn't need to follow her home if he knew her. I still think this is something more. Do I think he should be prosecuted for killing her? Yes, But I don't believe that this will turn out at all like is being reported. There has been so many changes in the family story and I don't believe their accounts. I don't think I believe the driving lesson thing either. I think there is more to this. Much more.

Agree. JMO- I think among all the odd things, one of the oddest is Dad not mentioning to the police that he knows the suspect. And, on top of that, Dad goes to where the suspect lives and bangs on the door, more than once. Why? What do you bet there are some very telling text messages between all parties involved?

I believe something was actually purchased with the "gifted" money, maybe deals gone bad. And I'm not talking Girl Scout Cookies.

ADMIN NOTE: The husband's FB is OFF LIMITS. If you're reading it, keep the gossip, rumors, and your opinions to yourself.

Thanks.

Misreporting, since it does not match the warrant.
You can't just assume misreporting. The warrant isn't the be all and end all of facts. Some things were stated in front of cameras by LE and Brandon at various times. This may be one of those details that were shared that can be verified.

You can't just assume misreporting. The warrant isn't the be all and end all of facts. Some things were stated in front of cameras by LE and Brandon at various times. This may be one of those details that were shared that can be verified.

But the article said it was police stating what happened.

Just a quick thought on courtroom presence looking ahead to trial. The suspect EN is this baby-faced, almost delicate waifish-looking teen, and by the time of the trial shall be transformed most likely into an innocent/harmless looking child.
When he is seated next to his attorney if it’s still Conrad Claus (who is good-sized it seems) in a jury’s eyes he will look smaller yet than his 5’03” and bantamweight size. Clever strategy.
May be harder for the jurors to give a death sentence, and I think in NV it only takes one dissenting juror to move execution from the table.

I actually really like the image below. http://www.desertcompanion.com/article.cfm?ArticleID=291
Imo as always
View attachment 69919

No doubt they'll try to clean him up, but he doesn't look waifish to me. He looks like a .

I think it's pretty early in the case to assume anything definitive. Could be an error, could be correct, time will tell.
These things have a way of evolving sometimes.

I think it's pretty early in the case to assume anything. Could be an error, could be correct, time will tell.
These things have a way of evolving sometimes.

Understatement of the year

I understand what you are saying, but in light of all the conflicting stories the Meyers have told - I'm pretty sure the police aren't 100% sure what happened. Heck, at first they said there was a minor fender bender, but later said there wasn't. And then they released the composite sketch which they later said was not relevant because it came to light that the Meyers actually KNEW EN after he was arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState