GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not only plausible it makes sense w/ RM stance on SYG. Maybe they have been told to only shoot at home where you are protected. And, wrong person got shot...JMO JMO

I still don't understand why he spoke with the press after court today. No way, he is done talking or changing his stories. But, I don't know how "guilty" the M family is of lying. I'm starting to think he is full of grief or the inability of RM to handle his emotions. No way would a sane/healthy/stable - father/son keep talking. Maybe he needs some medical treatment until things calm down. Banging on EN door is part of my thinking...

Suspect had an illegal weapon. How can one possibly SYG with an illegal weapon he wasn't supposed to have to begin with? This is getting ridiculous.
I don't understand the animosity towards the victims instead of the suspect, who appears to be very far from an upstanding citizen.

No. Please go back and read what I wrote.

I read what you wrote. You are suggesting they invited someone to their home who had a loaded weapon and already shot at them. And then you are claiming that somehow makes sense. Would you invite someone to your home who shot at you multiple times?

Yet somehow there are many similarities between their story and what suspect told friends.
How does that work?

And there are many differences.

And it's obvious that both EN and the Meyers family don't want to admit to what really happened that night. They're all lying. Or, as someone phrased it upthread somewhere, they "didn't tell the story correctly."

I know for sure TM is dead. I'm pretty sure she was shot in the head. I'm pretty sure she was shot somewhere in the vicinity of the front of the Meyers house -- perhaps the front yard, perhaps the street, perhaps she was still in the car.

I've read reports of shell casings in the calibers of both EN's gun and BM's gun in that vicinity, and shell casings in the same caliber as EN's gun somewhere else on a nearby street. I'm pretty sure that's true.

I'm pretty sure that EN was in the vicinity of the school or park earlier, and that one, two, or possibly three members of the Meyers family were in that same vicinity at around the same time.

And I've seen a still pic from a surveillance camera somewhere that showed a silver sedan passing by on some unknown street. Presumably somewhere in the vicinity of the Meyers house.

There's not a whole lot that we know for sure about that night. Anything that you think you know for sure, ask yourself, "Where did that information come from? Who said it?" If the original source of the info was a Meyers family member, or EN, it really can't be believed. And probably shouldn't be believed. Whatever they said, it was probably something else.

I read what you wrote. You are suggesting they invited someone to their home who had a loaded weapon and already shot at them. And then you are claiming that somehow makes sense. Would you invite someone to your home who shot at you multiple times?

If you were in a road rage incident and you got away from the road rager and made your way safely home, would you get your son to arm up and go back out looking for the road rager? Are you claiming that somehow makes sense?

.45 caliber bullets were found at the shooting scene way from the house. At the house, they found both caliber bullets. .45 and from Brandon's gun. That adds up with what Brandon told police.
I don't see many differences between story suspect told friends what Meyers told police.

If you were in a road rage incident and you got away from the road rager and made your way safely home, would you get your son to arm up and go back out looking for the road rager? Are you claiming that somehow makes sense?

It sure as **** makes more sense than inviting an armed guy that already shot at you into your house. She probably didn't think suspect was armed when she got her son and went looking for the suspect.

Today was said....EN purchased a gun because he kept getting robbed and/or picked on. I understand his gun was registered to him.
Don't quote me...maybe someone else will have better info.

Suspect had an illegal weapon. How can one possibly SYG with an illegal weapon he wasn't supposed to have to begin with? This is getting ridiculous.

Was it illegal? I don't know Nevada state laws. Guns don't need to be registered where I live. People just need permits for concealed carry. As a matter of fact, my state makes it illegal for the state or any local government to require registration.

I just read Nevada's law. Nevada doesn't have require registration, but Clark County does. For all we know, he did register it. If not, the suspect had 72 hours to register it from the time it became his---which can be in the form of a gift. He could claim he only got the gun the previous day.

I don't understand the animosity towards the victims instead of the suspect, who appears to be very far from an upstanding citizen.
I'm not here to express outrage or animosity either way. I like puzzles and mysteries and court room strategy. This case intrigued me for that reason. It's cut and dry that the suspect shot TM. The puzzle is the Meyers family's behavior and lies, the mystery is exactly how did it happen, and I'm interested in what type of arguments the prosecution and defense will present.

.45 caliber bullets were found at the shooting scene way from the house. At the house, they found both caliber bullets. .45 and from Brandon's gun. That adds up with what Brandon told police.
I don't see many differences between story suspect told friends what Meyers told police.

Nowsch reportedly said that he saw someone in the green pointing a gun at him -- first -- and he fired on the green car after seeing that. The Meyers don't say that.

Nowsch said the other people didn't shoot back at him. The Meyers say BM fired back, and the shell casings reportedly support that assertion.

Nowsch said the other people were kids. (as in, "I got those kids.") The Meyers say it was TM (a woman in her 40s) and BM (a man in his early 20s).

Nowsch said the incident started when someone in the green car pointed a gun at him, but the Meyers said it started when the silver car sped up toward them "aggressively" while TM was innocently driving home after giving her daughter a driving lesson.

Something happened at the shooting scene away from the house. We really, truly, honestly, do NOT know exactly what happened. We can't believe EN, and we can't believe the Meyers. We can be pretty sure EN fired his gun at that shooting scene. We cannot, at this point, know why, and we cannot know what happened immediately prior to that and we cannot know what happened immediately after that.

None of it's plausible. None of the versions of the story as put forth by any of the Meyers family is plausible.

Nowsch reportedly said that he saw someone in the green pointing a gun at him -- first -- and he fired on the green car after seeing that. The Meyers don't say that.

Nowsch said the other people didn't shoot back at him. The Meyers say BM fired back, and the shell casings reportedly support that assertion.

Nowsch said the other people were kids. (as in, "I got those kids.") The Meyers say it was TM (a woman in her 40s) and BM (a man in his early 20s).

Nowsch said the incident started when someone in the green car pointed a gun at him, but the Meyers said it started when the silver car sped up toward them "aggressively" while TM was innocently driving home after giving her daughter a driving lesson.

Something happened at the shooting scene away from the house. We really, truly, honestly, do NOT know exactly what happened. We can't believe EN, and we can't believe the Meyers. We can be pretty sure EN fired his gun at that shooting scene. We cannot, at this point, know why, and we cannot know what happened immediately prior to that and we cannot know what happened immediately after that.

None of it's plausible. None of the versions of the story as put forth by any of the Meyers family is plausible.

There are two scenes. BN fired back at the home (second scene). Not the first scene, where the suspect fired at BN and his mother's in the car. So at the first scene BN was not shooting at the suspect. The rest of discrepancies can be easily explained. The two stories are similar.
I can combine the two stories in way it makes sense.
Tammy is teaching her daughter to drive. She is driving around in circles.
Suspect thinks they are after him because the car is circling, and he is paranoid.
He calls his friend to pick him up.
Tammy and daughter leave and go home.
Suspect follows them and cuts in front of them because he thought they were after him.
They think it's a case of road rage.
Tammy gets home, gets her son. She doesn't think the suspect is armed.
They find the car. Potentially her son shows his gun? Suspect fires at them.
At this point they decided to get away and drive home.
Suspect follows them, shoots and kills Tammy.

I'm still trying to work out how a 45 can fire 22 shells. DH is a firearms enthusiast so I'll ask him when he gets home.

How do we know the 3 shells found at scene #1 were from that night?

His neighbor said he wasn't licensed to have a gun.
"Ms Mours, 30, said: 'He's not licensed to have a gun, he's only 19. And I know he's had police troubles before"- See more at: http://www.coloradonewsday.com/news...-days-after-killing.html#sthash.hNFw5FqA.dpuf
How is the neighbor an authority on the matter? LOL

You don't need a license to own a firearm in Nevada. You just need to register handguns in Clark County. A permit to conceal carry a handgun is required in Clark County. Open carry doesn't require a permit. Permits are not licenses, btw.

I'm still trying to work out how a 45 can fire 22 shells. DH is a firearms enthusiast so I'll ask him when he gets home.

How do we know the 3 shells found at scene #1 were from that night?

He must have reloaded.

There are two scenes. BN fired back at the home (second scene). Not the first scene, where the suspect fired at BN and his mother's in the car. So at the first scene BN was not shooting at the suspect. The rest of discrepancies can be easily explained. The two stories are similar.

Nobody said BM was shooting at EN at the first scene.

However, EN told friends that someone in the green car was pointing a gun at him at the first scene. And that he (EN) fired at the green car after the green car person pointed a gun at EN.

From the beginning, there has been nothing about this case that has made sense. The multitude of different stories told by the Meyers, combined with their withholding of critical evidence from the police (just little things, like, oh, the identity and address of the shooter) makes their involvement look very suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog