GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone watch Anderson Cooper? EN's attorney was just on. I missed half of it because hubby was finishing up a movie. I saw where EN's attorney insinuated that TM was purchasing drugs from EN. He didn't come out and say it directly, did anyone catch his exact words?

Cops: Son told "road rage" mom to call police, but she insisted they go after suspect http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-so...police-but-she-insisted-they-go-after-suspect

Here is the link with the Warrant in it. I cannot cut & paste as it will not allow & WS does not allow screenshots. It does specifically say that Brandon did tell the Detectives about the first shooting, they (LE) withheld that information & allude to that fact later on in the Warrant

( i was attempting to reply to a post from JJenny & Sonjay & did not hit quote...oops)

According to dear old dad, she had been getting driving lessons & had to follow the rules so she believed the other driver should, too. (Hey, don't ask me. IDK if he/she/they were thinking about issuing a citizen's traffic citation or what.)

"Citizens arrest, citizen's arrest!"{ Famous words from Barney Fife}

Maybe I am wrong, but up until now, I was under the impression that it's not o'key to shoot and kill someone over a drug deal gone bad.
It's not okay. That very well might be one reason the Meyers family lied. Everyone involved can go to jail if her death occurred as a result of an illegal activity. That mean her son and daughter could be charged if the DA were inclined to press charges. If they were involved in illegal activity, they're all guilty of her murder, even her. Of course, he's not going to do that, but the Meyers family had no had no idea how the police and DA would view this at the time they told their stories.

Remember, nobody has admitted to a drug deal and the DA isn't acknowledging it so it's irrelevant that a drug deal was going down at the time of the shooting. If they all hide a drug deal was occurring, it's fair game who claims self defense. If they admit to a drug deal, they all risk being charged if the DA wanted to.

Per police report, Brandon said suspect shot at them away from the house after they went looking for him, and at the house.

But of course! Why not-he's a mean little shooting machine. Scary business.

What counts is what he told police. He isn't obligated to run to the press and say anything.

True. But the police said -- I think it was the day they arrested EN -- that they had not known until that day that EN was known to the Meyers.

So either the police were lying about that, or Brandon did indeed fail to mention to police for nearly a week after the shooting that he and his family knew EN.

Sorry, but I give zero credibility to Brandon.

Did anyone watch Anderson Cooper? EN's attorney was just on. I missed half of it because hubby was finishing up a movie. I saw where EN's attorney insinuated that TM was purchasing drugs from EN. He didn't come out and say it directly, did anyone catch his exact words?

I missed it, but I set my DVR for the rebroadcast at 8:00 PM - I'm on the West Coast & will watch it on FiOS & try to transcribe it onto the thread (unless someone beats me to it).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITA. About it being wrong, about EN being guilty as well as a whackjob, and about the Meyers themselves contributing to a situation where EN might get away with it.

If the various Meyers family members had told truthful and consistent accounts of the incident from the beginning, their testimony in a trial would have a lot more credibility, and there would be a better chance that EN would be convicted.

Again, they aren't obligated to tell the press anything. In fact police would prefer them to say nothing at all to the press.
The one who has been talking most is the father. He wasn't there, and won't be testifying at trial for that reason.

True. But the police said -- I think it was the day they arrested EN -- that they had not known until that day that EN was known to the Meyers.

So either the police were lying about that, or Brandon did indeed fail to mention to police for nearly a week after the shooting that he and his family knew EN.

Sorry, but I give zero credibility to Brandon.

Per his account, the person who was shooting was in the car. Perhaps he didn't get a good look at them.

Maybe I am wrong, but up until now, I was under the impression that it's not o'key to shoot and kill someone over a drug deal gone bad.

AFAIK it's still not ok. He was wrong, lock him up (imo) but I still want to know why people are out there running around with guns at a situation that has since become a crime, a homicide at that.

I had no clue either. I am in a state where open carry is not permitted. At least yet.
The majority of states allow it to some degree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_carry_in_the_United_States

This is why I'm interested in what kind of gun EN had that shot .45 shells. Had to be one with a magazine
The two friend witnesses stated they saw magazines with bullets in his backpack. They even named the calibers. I think that's interesting because it's unlikely the witnesses know calibers of bullets from just looking at them. I'm leery of the witness statements since it was a set of friends on one occasion, not various friends he told on different occasions. It was a friend and his girlfriend he went to see at 3am. We have no idea what motivated them to talk to police. They also didn't talk to police until well into the investigation when most of the stories were told on the news and the police already knew what type of bullets were at the scene.

What counts is what he told police. He isn't obligated to run to the press and say anything.
We already know he didn't tell the police that he knew the suspect. The police said so on TV so you can't see it was misreported.

He might have not seen the suspect. From his story, suspect was in the car and didn't get out. It was dark out.

His Lawyer was also on Erin Burnett Outfront, as well as the Prosecutor in this case. It was really interesting to see the Prosecutors comments about this case. I am trying to find a link to that story but it may be a while before that comes out. The Prosecutor's frustration with this case clearly showed so we were not alone!

It's not but that doesn't mean he isn't going to get away with it or lesser sentence or an acquital or a hung jury.

I've only seen him in pictures, nothing animated. I don't think he can pull off an acquittal. I've been wrong in the past though...casey anthony SMH

His Lawyer was also on Erin Burnett Outfront, as well as the Prosecutor in this case. It was really interesting to see the Prosecutors comments about this case. I am trying to find a link to that story but it may be a while before that comes out. The Prosecutor's frustration with this case clearly showed so we were not alone!
I'd love to see the video! My husband is hogging the TV tonight. I'm limited to what I can see online. LOL

Per police report, Brandon said suspect shot at them away from the house after they went looking for him, and at the house.

Could you give me a link to that report, please? I can't find any police report that says Brandon told police that the suspect shot at them away from the house.

Edit: Never mind. Rosie_lee provided that link. Thanks, Rosie!

He might have not seen the suspect. From his story, suspect was in the car and didn't get out. It was dark out.
The fact they Meyers family was pounding on the suspect's door for days is an indication they did see him. ;)

I've only seen him in pictures, nothing animated. I don't think he can pull off an acquittal. I've been wrong in the past though...casey anthony SMH

And let's not forget OJ. Oh, I agree he looks like a punk who had a death wish...

Anderson Cooper tonight....EN's attorney ** this is all I caught

When EN's attorney is prepared to tell another motive it will all make sense. As of now, as it (meyer's story) was presented...it doesn't make sense.
Sketch was misleading
She (TM) didn't go to the park to council him. The relationship was, independent contact...exchanges between (TM and EN) still investigating that.
Police/SWAT did allow EN to get high to come out peacefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette