GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We posted a link to the product in the 1st thread (I thought) but darned if I can find any of that stuff now. It was worn in a daytime interview in front of the home, I think. T-shirt(s?) were black. Had name of the product & their shop.
See! We need everyone to stick around to repost things repeatedly for those of us who miss when things are mentioned the first, second, and third times. LOL

Question for everyone: Who gets out in front of a story to control the narrative and why?
People who have something to hide. :)

You're forgetting that a jury's opinion matters the most. Consider how few people in this thread hold your views, and you'll get a good idea of what the jury's mindset will be. There's going to be more people on that jury thinking like me than ones who view it as you do.

Opinion of majority people on this board frequently isn't the same as the jury's. Just look at past cases. You don't know what they will be thinking.
Otherwise, websleuths board could just vote on guilt or innocence. No need for a trial.

I may have missed it, do all the boys live at home? I haven't heard much about the one boy, or daughter, but that is understandable she is a minor. Usually more people come out and talk, like friends at school or work, but maybe they are afraid to, or just plain don't want to get involved. One thing I don't ever get, shut your social media down, unless you have a facebook page for support, and getting the word out about a missing person or something like that. Why would you continue to post things like you don't have a care in the world?

Suspect apparently won't even tell his lawyer what his story is, so you figure it out.

That's what we've been doing. Examining and discussing and dissecting physical evidence, witness reports, police reports, etc.

There are lots of different ways this incident could have unfolded. We're open to discussing all of them. We are discussing all of them. I wish I understood why you seem to have such a problem with that.

I had found a quote that the had to ''take pills'' so that he could grow ((previous thread))....and that had raised questions for me.....there could be some profound undisclosed medical issues here....in tandem with skull fracture as an infant ...compounded with some issues emotional and psychological abuse .... too deep...BUT that does not allow a ''free pass'' for crime .....it does raise some interesting advocacy issues JMO

I am ''thinking''' (dangerous I realize) that he needs medical/professional attention

I think he could be considered the perfect patsy. Somebody had better come up with Mr. Audi for this case to go anywhere.

JMO

In the meantime, the Claus brothers are digging into Nowsch's past, revealing he suffered a skull fracture as a baby that at one point resulted in a felony child abuse charge for his father. It could have legal implications if the DA does pursue this as a death penalty case.

http://www.jrn.com/ktnv/news/Defense-investigating-drug-claims-in-Tammy-Meyers-death-293978251.html

I really, really don't think this is a death penalty case. Even if the ultimate charge is Murder one, which I have my doubts about I don't think they would likely pursue the DP. There have just been too many lies and the son who admits to having been armed admit that they went looking for the suspect.

That doesn't mean he gets off, IMO, but I think it is highly unlikely this will end up as murder one. With all the lies and half truths it may end up far less than this.

I noticed yesterday that our local talk radio is now referring to this as a "drug-related" shooting. Now, I realize that doesn't make it true, and I also realize talk radio has a much lower standard of facts than Network TV or print media, but I think it speaks volumes about the public perceptions in this case. Less than a week ago, these same hosts were scolding everyone that was questioning the poor victims.

Any DA, anywhere, has to consider public perception, since it is the "public" in the form of jurors that will decide.

Confirmed liars certainly aren't that appealing at all.

I really, really don't think this is a death penalty case. Even if the ultimate charge is Murder one, which I have my doubts about I don't think they would likely pursue the DP. There have just been too many lies and the son who admits to having been armed admit that they went looking for the suspect.

That doesn't mean he gets off, IMO, but I think it is highly unlikely this will end up as murder one. With all the lies and half truths it may end up far less than this.

I noticed yesterday that our local talk radio is now referring to this as a "drug-related" shooting. Now, I realize that doesn't make it true, and I also realize talk radio has a much lower standard of facts than Network TV or print media, but I think it speaks volumes about the public perceptions in this case. Less than a week ago, these same hosts were scolding everyone that was questioning the poor victims.

Any DA, anywhere, has to consider public perception, since it is the "public" in the form of jurors that will decide.

DA doesn't have to consider public perception. Juries are supposed to be picked from people who haven't formed an opinion and don't know much about the case.

See! We need everyone to stick around to repost things repeatedly for those of us who miss when things are mentioned the first, second, and third times. LOL

People who have something to hide. :)

Thread and stories have been fast & furious, that's for sure.

Khatie Krisztian, 22, remembers receiving texts and calls from her friend, Erich Nowsch, at 3:30 a.m., just hours after Las Vegas mother Tammy Meyers was shot in the head. Krisztian said that Metro detectives told her to remain silent, but she provided News 3 with information through Twitter.

"I am eager to set the media straight. There have been too many assumptions and too many lies," Krisztian texted.

The police report says Nowsch told Krisztian, “I got those kids. They were after me, and I got them."

Police said the 19-year-old murder suspect told his friend he fired 22 times in a cul-de-sac.

Despite what he told her, Krisztian defends her friend.

She tweeted, “Erich is not a monster, he's an adolescent who made a horrible mistake. Not a gang member and not someone who sells kilos."
Krisztian said Nowsch told her Meyers’ green Buick was following him.

I may have missed it, do all the boys live at home? I haven't heard much about the one boy, or daughter, but that is understandable she is a minor. Usually more people come out and talk, like friends at school or work, but maybe they are afraid to, or just plain don't want to get involved. One thing I don't ever get, shut your social media down, unless you have a facebook page for support, and getting the word out about a missing person or something like that. Why would you continue to post things like you don't have a care in the world?

There's one that I'm pretty sure lives elsewhere with his girlfriend and baby.

Brandon, per Facebook, had his own apartment last year, but is now being discussed by the Meyers as if he has been living at home. So I don't know about him.

Then there's the other brother, I don't know where he lives. I think that's the one whose birthday it was, but I could be wrong.

And then the daughter, a minor, lives at home.

And there's supposedly a grandmother living there. We don't know anything about her except that Brandon allegedly keeps his gun in her drawers.

You don't know if there are any bullet holes anywhere in any side of Audi. Audi has not been found.
So that is a very silly argument.
Witness who claim he heard 3 shots was way off on the number of shots fired. So maybe that's why I ignore his statement.

Does LV release 911 calls? Only case I can think of out of there are the Walmart shooters and OJ. Didn't pay much attention to either.

My point is, if suspect was breaking laws as a minor he doesn't get a pass just because he was a minor.

I don't think ANYONE wants him to "get a pass"... In my opinion, people wish for JUSTICE to prevail. In what we've learned thus far it seems (just my opinion) that in order for that to happen ALL parties guilty should "pay". It's sad to me that a woman had to lose her life and at least 2 families are being ripped apart because of pure stupidity.

Maybe I have a problem, because it's supposed to be a victim friendly site. Yet dead victim is constantly bashed, while people going gaga over suspect for no apparent reason.
Alleged drug dealers are just that appealing, I guess.

Drug dealers aren't appealing to me, and Tammy has never been bashed by me. IF she was buying pills in the park from EN, for me that is sad. And the other sad part, I can actually understand how maybe she did that. I know nothing about her life, but I've been thinking about this, and I'm going to bet, she was one unhappy, depressed woman, and this is what she did to help her feel better. Wrong or right, there are a lot of depressed, unhappy people that have basically given up, and this is the direction they go. But I also wonder about EN and his life, and what he may have been through. Bottom line, I've always been a bleeding heart to some extent, and I always look at things from both sides.

Hope I can help-Go to the end of the article, continue to scan down, past a few photos, keep scanning down, you should see them.

I have to zip out now, but will pop back into the thread later. :)
Thanks. I still can't find them. But I suspect the public is upset because people feel violated by the lies. They were horrified by what happened to TN when they news first reported her murder. The continual endless lies with BM acting like it's a miracle he can tie his shoelaces is infuriating people.

Maybe I have a problem, because it's supposed to be a victim friendly site. Yet dead victim is constantly bashed, while people going gaga over suspect for no apparent reason.
Alleged drug dealers are just that appealing, I guess.

Well, first of all, nobody is going gaga over EN. I don't see anyone going gaga over him. We don't like him. We think he shot TM. Sadly, we also think that the lies by the Meyers family are going to help him avoid a conviction.

The dead victim is probably not totally innocent in this case. If you believe the Meyerses, she got safely away from the road rager, and instead of just going inside, or calling 911, she had her son arm up and go out with her to go hunting for the road rager. That alone would make her not completely innocent.

Add to that, the various neighbors talking about the drug connection, and that she and EN did drug deals together. This looks less and less like an innocent person was gunned down by an out-of-control road rager, and more and more like TM may have brought this on herself.

Or, alternatively, her children might bear some degree of responsibility for what happened to her.

We're trying to figure out what really happened.

I don't see anything wrong with that. I'm sorry that you do.

And here I thought TM wasn't even in the car that evening and didn't go anywhere, except running out of the house in the last minute and getting shot?
Wasn't that the latest prevailing theory here?
So, given that, how did she bring it on herself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pama_213