GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't misunderstand my intentions. I'm not hoping for someone to get off that is guilty. I'm just looking for the truth here. And Audi and driver are parts of the missing pieces in this puzzle.

I am hopeful police can find the driver. But I very much doubt the drive is going to help EN. Most likely the driver will make a deal with the police for his testimony.

How do you know they didn't call police? Do you have EN's juvenile arrest record?
Are you related to the Meyers?

Frankly, I have NO dog in this fight. As I've said, I just want the TRUTH and ALL parties involved brought forth. Tammy deserves that, even if it is her own children/husband (NOT saying they are or aren't guilty, just to be clear).

If EN was threatening neighbors left and right as they claim, why would he still have been in the neighborhood? I tell you what - if my kids were threatened by a kid and I heard that another neighbor had been threatened by same kid, I'd be BLOWING UP 911 in order to ensure my family/friends were safe and that kid wasn't lurking around our neighborhood. JMO.

No, but one may infer that if he had an outstanding juvenile warrant that he had not had a run-in with police in the past 2 years.

I don't know how one can infer anything of the sort from one outstanding juvenile warrant. Does that mean there were no juvenile warrants that were dealt with while the suspect was a juvenile?

Khatie Krisztian, 22, remembers receiving texts and calls from her friend, Erich Nowsch, at 3:30 a.m., just hours after Las Vegas mother Tammy Meyers was shot in the head. Krisztian said that Metro detectives told her to remain silent, but she provided News 3 with information through Twitter.

"I am eager to set the media straight. There have been too many assumptions and too many lies," Krisztian texted.

The police report says Nowsch told Krisztian, “I got those kids. They were after me, and I got them."

Police said the 19-year-old murder suspect told his friend he fired 22 times in a cul-de-sac.

Despite what he told her, Krisztian defends her friend.

She tweeted, “Erich is not a monster, he's an adolescent who made a horrible mistake. Not a gang member and not someone who sells kilos."
Krisztian said Nowsch told her Meyers’ green Buick was following him.
Perhaps Krisztain might end up being a good witness for the defense after all.

His knowing it was the Meyerses is an indication that the Meyerses may have been the people who were threatening him before this all happened.

I love how she set the record straight after BM went to all that trouble trying to claim EN didn't now it was the Meyerses because the windows were tinted.

Are you related to the Meyers?

Frankly, I have NO dog in this fight. As I've said, I just want the TRUTH and ALL parties involved brought forth. Tammy deserves that, even if it is her own children/husband (NOT saying they are or aren't guilty, just to be clear).

If EN was threatening neighbors left and right as they claim, why would he still have been in the neighborhood? I tell you what - if my kids were threatened by a kid and I heard that another neighbor had been threatened by same kid, I'd be BLOWING UP 911 in order to ensure my family/friends were safe and that kid wasn't lurking around our neighborhood. JMO.

Why is he still in the neighborhood? I read stories day in and day out about troublemakers that people try to deal with to no avail. There are many people out on the streets who shouldn't be out, with all kinds of arrests and criminal histories miles long.
So it doesn't surprise me one bit if EN was out and living in the neighborhood, even if he was causing trouble (as claimed by the neighbor).

:gasp: Ack, don't go! We might end up having to start a crowd funding site for PaperDoll's bail today! lol

LOL, there are tons of silver cars/SUV's/Trucks on the road, I'm not worried about that.. However, I have been hesitant to drive on their street, being the street is small and all, so I'm not going to take the pic I said I was.. sorry ;( I don't mind taking pics of the neighborhood or even videos because it is public grounds. If they lived on a longer street I would consider it, but they don't. Again, the Google map is a perfect view of their house and street even though it was taken before all this happened. ;)

There's one that I'm pretty sure lives elsewhere with his girlfriend and baby.

Brandon, per Facebook, had his own apartment last year, but is now being discussed by the Meyers as if he has been living at home. So I don't know about him.

Then there's the other brother, I don't know where he lives. I think that's the one whose birthday it was, but I could be wrong.

And then the daughter, a minor, lives at home.

And there's supposedly a grandmother living there. We don't know anything about her except that Brandon allegedly keeps his gun in her drawers.
It was the birthday of the one with the baby. His girlfriend said it in an article when she said they returned home from his birthday party and were awakened by a phone call that TM had been shot.

He might not live with her full time. I'll bet she lives with her parents and he lives with his parents, and they stay at each other's houses on a constant basis.

The only thing that's clear is MM adores his girlfriend and his baby. I hope they defy the odds of young parents and stay together for their entire lives.

Media source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nned-19-year-old-said-buying-Xanax-years.html

There's one that I'm pretty sure lives elsewhere with his girlfriend and baby.

Brandon, per Facebook, had his own apartment last year, but is now being discussed by the Meyers as if he has been living at home. So I don't know about him.

Then there's the other brother, I don't know where he lives. I think that's the one whose birthday it was, but I could be wrong.

And then the daughter, a minor, lives at home.

And there's supposedly a grandmother living there. We don't know anything about her except that Brandon allegedly keeps his gun in her drawers.

Every time someone says granny keeps a gun in her drawers I giggle.

LINKS! Where are the links to go with your media quotes? I'll wait 15 minutes before I start removing posts unless the links are provided.

I forgot to mention that Krisztian will probably get a gag order with the threat of being sent to prison if she continues to talk about the case public. Is that possible when someone is a witness for a warrant? Or do gag orders only apply to the lawyers?

I forgot to mention that Krisztian will probably get a gag order with the threat of being sent to prison if she continues to talk about the case public. Is that possible when someone is a witness for a warrant? Or do gag orders only apply to the lawyers?

DA or defense lawyer would have to ask for a GAG order. It can apply to witnesses.

Drug dealers aren't appealing to me, and Tammy has never been bashed by me. IF she was buying pills in the park from EN, for me that is sad. And the other sad part, I can actually understand how maybe she did that. I know nothing about her life, but I've been thinking about this, and I'm going to bet, she was one unhappy, depressed woman, and this is what she did to help her feel better. Wrong or right, there are a lot of depressed, unhappy people that have basically given up, and this is the direction they go. But I also wonder about EN and his life, and what he may have been through. Bottom line, I've always been a bleeding heart to some extent, and I always look at things from both sides.
This is the best post in the thread!

LOL, there are tons of silver cars/SUV's/Trucks on the road, I'm not worried about that.. However, I have been hesitant to drive on their street, being the street is small and all, so I'm not going to take the pic I said I was.. sorry ;( I don't mind taking pics of the neighborhood or even videos because it is public grounds. If they lived on a longer street I would consider it, but they don't. Again, the Google map is a perfect view of their house and street even though it was taken before all this happened. ;)

No worries, everyone completely understands! You've already gone above and beyond your WS calling.

I did read a post a ways back that said the Meyers have a policeman guarding their house because the driver is still not in custody. I don't have a link for it so strictly rumor. I thought that was interesting.

I am hopeful police can find the driver. But I very much doubt the drive is going to help EN. Most likely the driver will make a deal with the police for his testimony.

Which is why most of us sincerely hope that this now near mythical driver is found and that the stories told by Bob are based in fact as he claims.

I don't blame Tammy for anything at this point. I'm not even sure there was a driving lesson, two car chases or whatever they're calling them, any drug deals or much of anything else.

Whatever the real story is, too many lies have been told for some unknown & at this point unbelievable reason.

Four kids have lost their mom regardless of the circumstances or the truth. That is the only fact I am certain of at this point.

JMO

I don't know how one can infer anything of the sort from one outstanding juvenile warrant. Does that mean there were no juvenile warrants that were dealt with while the suspect was a juvenile?

Okay. Suit yourself.

If you were going to take a picture of the home, it's just as well because it wouldn't be allowed.

It was the birthday of the one with the baby. His girlfriend said it in an article when she said they returned home from his birthday party and were awakened by a phone call that TM had been shot.

He might not live with her full time. I'll bet she lives with her parents and he lives with his parents, and they stay at each other's houses on a constant basis.

The only thing that's clear is MM adores his girlfriend and his baby. I hope they defy the odds of young parents and stay together for their entire lives.

Link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nned-19-year-old-said-buying-Xanax-years.html

I fully admit that once the 2nd story came out, I was disgusted with Tammy/the Meyers family. It made NO sense to me, as a mama of 2 little boys, how or why she would go after someone and put her own son in harms way. However, as the story evolves and changes, I've changed my stance. I feel SAD for Tammy. I think that she was unfairly portrayed by her family initially to cover their own butts.

Now that it's come out that she may have been buying prescription medication from EN, I feel a mix of emotions. I do not condone illegal drug use, but I can fully understand and empathize with it. Falling prey to addiction due to depression/a need for escape (or whatever reason) is not difficult... I know from experience. I was never in a position where I was buying illegal drugs from a dealer, but I WAS prescribed medications from a doctor that should have never prescribed them to me. I hate myself for allowing my life circumstances to engulf me instead of choosing to rise up and overcome... but it is what it is.

I say all of this to make this point: I DO NOT think EN is innocent. I don't think that he made wise choices in his life, and I don't think that Tammy did either. I think that, sadly, her family has capitalized on the fact that "dead men can't talk" and will continue to do so since Tammy isn't here to defend herself. That's the saddest part of this story... a woman had to DIE ... a woman that deserved to live because of really unwise choices made by a LOT of people... not just EN and not just her children.
This is another great post. I think our opinions and emotions are ever changing as the lies unravel. The most important distinction for me is TM's family members are NOT victims. They don't automatically get that title for simply being related TM. At this time, all we know for certain is that TM is a victim because she's dead. How she died and who contributed to it are all fair game at this point until all of the lies are finally unraveled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966