GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when Brandon moved back home?
Brandon's FB page, July 20, 2014 -- he was moving from one apartment to another.
Just less than a year ago he had his own apartment. Do we even know for sure that
he was living with his parents when this happened?

Sorry, if this has already been covered.
A dude like that, esp at that age, may have multiple or 'fluid' home bases.
One address for 'official' purposes, like driver's license,
another location actually occupied day to day?
Apt-sharing w guy roommate(s) or a dudette?

What 22(?) y/o, esp not a U. student, wants to admit, I live w my parents? IDK.

My apologies, not responsive to Q, but how does move-timing fit into line of thinking?

Did Tammy have no friends? No social media? With all that has been told by her family, I still know nothing about her as a real person.

You don't know if there are any bullet holes anywhere in any side of Audi. Audi has not been found.
So that is a very silly argument.
Witness who claim he heard 3 shots was way off on the number of shots fired. So maybe that's why I ignore his statement.

But that came directly from Bob Meyers. I thought you trusted everything he says?!

Do you have a link that says the total number of shots the witness heard? I only read that he heard "Three first, then screeching tires, then more shots."

Did Tammy have no friends? No social media? With all that has been told by her family, I still know nothing about her as a real person.
I've wondered the same thing. It's also seems (based on the gems they've chose to publicize) that the family doesn't have many pictures of her. It all makes me feel she was very lonely.

I've wondered the same thing. It's also seems (based on the gems they've chose to publicize) that the family doesn't have many pictures of her. It all makes me feel she was very lonely.

I'm especially surprised there have been none of her with the grandbaby. Maybe I'm too old-fashioned.

I'm especially surprised there have been none of her with the grandbaby. Maybe I'm too old-fashioned.

Very true. No stories about her as a person. It is like once Bob got on the scene it was not really about Tammy anymore..

Sorry, if this has already been covered.
A dude like that, esp at that age, may have multiple or 'fluid' home bases.
One address for 'official' purposes, like driver's license,
another location actually occupied day to day?
Apt-sharing w guy roommate(s) or a dudette?

What 22(?) y/o, esp not a U. student, wants to admit, I live w my parents? IDK.

My apologies, not responsive to Q, but how does move-timing fit into line of thinking?

Move-timing itself isn't relevant, but where he was actually living at the time of the shooting is relevant. If Brandon has his own apartment, and normally sleeps there, then there's a problem with the original claim that he was "sleeping at home" when TM and KN got there, and came out with gun that he retrieved from granny's drawers.

Then the next claim was that he was "at home" and TM sent KN inside and had Brandon bring his gun to go back out with her.

But if Brandon's home is an apartment in some other location, neither of those claims would be possible. Because Brandon would have been at home at his own apartment, not at the Meyers family house. And it's likely that his gun would have been kept at his apartment as well (although not necessarily a given).

It would, IMO, constitute one more datapoint in support of one single extended incident in which Brandon and sis (or maybe Brandon and mom) were in the car the entire time, without that break in the middle during which TM goes home and Brandon is there.

"Originally Posted by EllenWickenburg ".... Robert Meyers told NBC station KSNV.... he was preparing to switch off life support for his wife, who was left brain dead by her wounds,
but doctors urged the family on Friday night to wait 48 hours to see if she improves."
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...ooting-n306301.
sbm bbm

I don't think the quote indicates he was planning to remove it against the advice of medical people.
I think it indicates he was preparing to do it UNTIL medical people advised him to wait 48 hours. ..
sbm

From my layperson's reading of a teensy bit of med lit re brain death, I doubt a med prof'l would say,
'She's brain dead, but we want to wait 48 hours to see if she improves."

Is it poss MrM used term brain dead, but docs had used term brain-trauma or other phrase?
Perhaps doc's said -nper prelim tests, we believe she may be [or is] brain dead,
but we need to wait XX hours to perform/repeat certain tests for confirmation of BD.

Just speculating about that.
As others here said, some of his stmts to MSM seem, well, uh, cough, er, unusual, esp ^this^. JM2cts.

"Originally Posted by EllenWickenburg ".... Robert Meyers told NBC station KSNV.... he was preparing to switch off life support for his wife, who was left brain dead by her wounds,
but doctors urged the family on Friday night to wait 48 hours to see if she improves."
sbm bbm

sbm

From my layperson's reading of a teensy bit of med lit re brain death, I doubt a properly qualified med prof'l would say,

Is it poss MrM used term brain dead, but docs had used term brain-trauma or other phrase?
Perhaps doc's said -- per prelim tests, we believe she may be [or is] brain dead,
but we need to wait XX hours to perform/repeat certain tests for confirmation of BD.

As others here said, some of his stmts to MSM seem, well, uh, cough, er, unusual, esp ^this^. JM2cts.

I agree, I don't believe they would not have said "brain dead", especially with a brand new injury. They may have said
serious brain injury, serious brain trauma, or the like.
Waiting to perform/repeat tests, or see how the brain responds, would be pretty standard. (And I would think, at a minimum they would want to compare a baseline test to a subsequent test.)

There are a lot of good reasons to take a bit of time (at least a day or two) before deciding the situation is hopeless.

has anyone figured out WHY there would be bullet holes in Driver's Side -- that would indicate to me that the shots were fired from driveway as vehicle was entering cul de sac--not leaving...MOO

The car backed up

sbm bbm

sbm

From my layperson's reading of a teensy bit of med lit re brain death, I doubt a med prof'l would say,

Perhaps doc's said -nper prelim tests, we believe she may be [or is] brain dead,

Agree. Usually it is the family wanting to wait, no matter how grim the outcome, just in case. Get family there to say goodbye, look for any signs of 'life'... it did seem unusual to me that Bob was so willing to take her off life support. Of course I have no way of knowing that TM and Bob had not discussed life support on many occasions, maybe she insisted she would never want to be kept alive on it.. but I agree he did seem ( especially with children in the picture) to be far more willing than I would be. Especially if the doctors were not willing to give up that fast.
Does anyone know if she were an organ donor by any chance? Or with it being a homicide, and needing an autopsy, does that exclude being an organ donor? Im just curious.

I agree, I don't believe they would not have said "brain dead", especially with a brand new injury. They may have said
serious brain injury, serious brain trauma, or the like.
Waiting to perform/repeat tests, or see how the brain responds, would be pretty standard.

There are a lot of good reasons to take a bit of time (at least a day or two) before deciding the situation is hopeless.

She could have been brain dead at first evaluation, but to be sure, doctors wanted to do another evaluation 48 hours later. In fact second evaluation 48 hours later is required, if there are any inconsistencies during first evaluation.

She could have been brain dead at first evaluation, but to be sure, doctors wanted to do another evaluation 48 hours later. In fact second evaluation 48 hours later is required, if there are any inconsistencies during first evaluation.
Yes. You'll probably note that I said as much in my post. I added the extra line probably while you writing your post.
Here is the line:
(And I would think, at a minimum they would want to compare a baseline test to a subsequent test.)

I was just interested in tire marks in the street to get an idea if the squealing tires were from stopping or speeding off. No pictures necessary. A description of them might suffice. But I understand Paperdoll being uncomfortable going down the street because it's a small dead end road with no reason to be there.

I understand your interest, I'm curious, too.. :)

I wanted to state that I am not tied to any scenario. I am open to watching, reading, and listening as this case evolves. I'm not a black and white thinker. JMO, life comes in lots of shades of grey, and things are often not all one or the other.
I am not going to defend my position on this, I feel it's very reasonable to be open minded at this time.

You're forgetting that a jury's opinion matters the most. Consider how few people in this thread hold your views, and you'll get a good idea of what the jury's mindset will be. There's going to be more people on that jury thinking like me than ones who view it as you do.

So this is all the evidence we are going to see? Let's have the trial next week then, lol

The car backed up

IIRC I thought BM said he fired some shots after EN shot first, then again like all of you here, what story do we believe?????? EN said he wasn't shot at when he told his friends the story. I don't know what to believe.

I believe there is a hearing on March 10 and we will learn more. We obviously can't have a trial yet since all the suspects aren't rounded up yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member