GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very common mistake--especially on this thread. The words he/she is referring to are not in quotes.
It's not a mistake. Websleuths' media source requirement does not restrict to only media sources with direct quotes. News articles aren't transcripts. Everyone knows that. It's our problem if you have higher requirements for information provided here.

My head is absolutely spinning after watching a few news reports from that Vegas website. JRN/KTNV

I'm not tied to any one particular scenario either. Although I have definitely formed some opinions.

I am convinced that there were no driving lessons that night. And I'm pretty darn sure that the Meyers car didn't get away from the silver car, go back to the Meyers home, send the daughter inside and pick up the son with his gun, then go back out and find the silver car, only to be followed back home again. That didn't happen.

I'm pretty convinced there was one extended incident that night between the silver car and whoever was in the Meyers car. It was originally described by the Meyers as one incident, and it was described by EN to his friends as one incident. And the going home and then back out again just plain makes no sense whatsoever.

And that necessarily means that whoever was in the Meyers car was there for the entire incident.

I'm pretty convinced that Brandon was in the Meyers car for the entire incident.

I'm still not at all sure whether TM or KM was with Brandon in the Meyers car. Or possibly all 3 of them were in the Meyers car. Or maybe just Brandon, but I don't that's likely.

I'm not at all sure who shot first at the cul de sac.

I'm not at all sure what sparked the incident. Probably drugs, but possibly something else.

It's clear that Meyers knew EN, and knew him pretty well, and I don't buy for a second that they didn't know who was in the other car.

I think it's likely that the Meyerses started the incident, but I'm less sure about that.

I agree with this 100%. Let's think about why they might have been in the car in each of those combinations:

BM with KM:
-- Maybe BM was drinking and needed KM to be his designated driver someplace?
-- Maybe KM wanted to go out looking for EN for some reason and wanted to take BM for protection?

BM with TM:
-- Maybe BM drove his mom to the store to pick up some milk?
-- Maybe she wanted him to go with her to the park to protect her or be her muscle to resolve a conflict with EN?

All I know is that the entire story sounds exactly like a yarn spun by a teenager trying to get out of trouble. If it doesn't make sense, and keeps changing, it ISN'T THE TRUTH.

It is stuff like the report below that has made people turn against RM. From the beginning it seemed to be all about him. Now his statements to the press have been turned against him and he is "whining" about it. So I think some people get some satisfaction from the fact that while he can't keep his mouth shut, everything he says seems to caste him in a worse light:

From NBC Story: Tammy Meyers, 44, had been teaching her 14-year-old daughter to drive when she was followed home by an angry driver, Robert Meyers told NBC station KSNV.

He told reporters that he was preparing to switch off life support for his wife, who was left brain dead by her wounds, but doctors urged the family on Friday night to wait 48 hours to see if she improves.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/las-vegas-mom-life-support-after-road-rage-shooting-n306301

at the very end of the article is the following....(I assumed this was murder for hire in the beginning)

He told The Associated Press: "After I turn off the machines to my wife ... we've got to do something to take our city back. Every time you turn around, someone is getting shot."

I am in the camp with "no driving lessons" and one long incident. I suspect BM came up with the 'dropped sister off' part to try to keep her out of it, protect her from scrutiny. "she was not even there so she isnt involved" if anyone asks. She was probably terrified the whole time. Does not look like the adrenaline junkie kind that would want to be in a car chase and gun battle to me.
I am not quite ready to totally believe EN went after them specifically tho. If he were on something that made him paranoid, someone looping the parking lot for what ever reason may have freaked him out. Especially if he had been robbed a lot as was stated. Heck, if they went there to threaten him ( which I believe ) and he was paranoid, he probably was not thinking " oh wait! I know that car... and this is Meyers street..." He was just reacting. No less guilty, of course.
Does anyone know how well lit the parking lot at the school is at night? Would he have been able to see the color of the car? Any idea how close the 'driving lessons' were from him?

BBM: :D I'm thinking the lights would be lit enough to see the type of car, the car color is a dark green from what I gather which means it may be hard to detect as green??? EN said he was at the park which is directly across the street from the school. So, he would have been close enough to the school to make out the car if he saw it driving around and I'm assuming the car had it's headlights on.

Which now my mind is thinking, why would he think the green car was looking for him???? IIRC, once again, from his friend, Chris's statement, Chris said he picked EN up at the park around 7:30PM, then dropped him off at the same park at 9:30PM. So around 10:15ish, was when TM and KM took their "driving lessons", EN was in the park for about 45 minutes, if I have my facts and math correct.. lol

What I would wish to see is the family focusing on Tammy & her legacy, life etc.. but clearly that is not going to happen.

Bob seems to be about 12 hours behind such statements.....I'll be interested to see if this turns out to be another "premonition" post..

at the very end of the article is the following....(I assumed this was murder for hire in the beginning)

He told The Associated Press: "After I turn off the machines to my wife ... we've got to do something to take our city back. Every time you turn around, someone is getting shot."

(I've always wondered if Bob did it himself. Who else would the whole family lie for? JMO)

(I've always wondered if Bob did it himself. Who else would the whole family lie for? JMO)

My first thought was maybe a 'hit' with him safely 400 miles away... making the calls to the media, so willing to pull the plug..so little about HER... Bob so secretive about knowing EN and insistent to talk to him he ( or family members ) were banging on ENs door... but now I dont think so. Why would EN lie at this point- unless HE is protecting someone ( mom and baby sister maybe?)

IF there is a life insurance policy on TM, I think I found motive for BM. I don't think that's the most likely scenario though. I really need to collect my thoughts on everything I've found on various people. It's waist deep and only confuses matters because there are so many different ways the Meyerses could have been involved, or at the very least contributed to what happened to TM.

Not that it matters much, but does anyone know what that is on the left side of Bob's neck? When he turns his head, you can see it. Tattoo? Scar? Sorry if you already talked about this but I can't remember squat sometimes. :blushing:

Just curious. (From KTNV News Las Vegas)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtm4Ddzz0SU#t=67

Question for our gun law experts:

If convicted of felonies as a juvenile, can one legally possess a firearm in Nevada?

My browser is slow as molasses now, so I'm off to clean up & clean out.

Ugh. This case is breaking my heart.

Question for our gun law experts:

If convicted of felonies as a juvenile, can one legally possess a firearm in Nevada?
Good question. If the record is expunged, there'd be no record to prevent it. If the record wasn't expunged, probably not. It might just be illegal to sell to them but people can obtain firearms without buying them---as in they get them as a gifts. I'll have to research. Maybe someone else knows.

If you can't talk about it, then don't. Sleuth people all you like on your own, but DO NOT post about it here.

FINAL WARNING!

Send me a pm.

Also, if someone (family member) is now posting under TM's FB, TM's FB is off limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState