GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the photos of her are beautiful. I love the one in the sombrero and the one in front of the car is just stunning. It looks like she did fun stuff. Too bad she didn't get to do more.

agree.....44 is too young....she was just getting into the fun years MOO

I apologize for posting court cases of family. No way I knew that was against the rules...opsie!! Sorry folks!

I am with you there. The visual it evokes just makes me lol!
Yep, I'm a transplant to the South and that just DOES NOT mean the same thing here as on the West Coast. LOL. I'm always teasing my husband that he and his family speak like they're out of the 1800s but I've had to lay off teasing as over the last 9.5 years living in Louisiana, I've started slipping and using their terminology. :lol: [Ice box, drawers, theATEr, fixin' to, etc, etc].

I think the photos of her are beautiful. I love the one in the sombrero and the one in front of the car is just stunning. It looks like she did fun stuff. Too bad she didn't get to do more.

She looks stoned or bored out of her gourd in that sombrero photo to me.

JMO

So, the prosecutor is going on a fact finding mission because he doesn't have enough evidence.

Interesting.

Was it Bob who said she was a nurse to begin with, or that Barbara person who claims to have created the Go Fund Me page? I wasn't paying attention to this case when it was first reported.

Was it Bob who said she was a nurse to begin with, or that Barbara person who claims to have created the Go Fund Me page? I wasn't paying attention to this case when it was first reported.

I checked the previous page and it looks like Jaime and Muffet are the one who can provide the links to him saying/lying about her being a nurse.

Grand jury can indict a "ham sandwich." And surely there is more evidence against EN than against a "ham sandwich."

Well, I seem to recall a rather famous grand jury that didn't indict in the past 6 months. Actually, at least a half dozen in the news since August have returned no true bill. One in Savannah just yesterday, IIRC.

I checked the previous page and it looks like Jaime and Muffet are the one who can provide the links to him saying/lying about her being a nurse.

Check pages 1-3 of first thread. He made that claim himself to media before the 1st thread was ever started here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur