GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check pages 1-3 of first thread. He made that claim himself to media before the 1st thread was ever started here.

According to the family's ******** page, Meyers worked as a nurse and dedicated herself to "selflessly helping others in need," even after death, though she is not registered in the Nevada State Board of Nursing. Her relatives decided to donate her organs "and providing the gift of life to those in need."

Public records show she previously lived in California, but she is not listed on that state's registry of nurses, either.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mother-killed-road-rage-shoot/story?id=28998256

He claimed that he lied about her being a nurse like Muffet said?

He claimed she was a nurse. Why would he do that?

She was only 44. (Believe it or not, states have maintained databases of professional licensees since long before she would have been licensed.)

He claimed she was a nurse. Why would he do that?

She was only 44. (Believe it or not, states have maintained databases of professional licensees since long before she would have been licensed.)

Many people have tried to give you explanations of why she might not have been found. Go back and read the threads.

BTW, has anyone tried to do any sleuthing to find the driver of the Audi instead of sleuthing the victim and the family of the victim?

I keep thinking this is a paid hit that went awry. Could be why no 911. We can't be sure TM ever insisted on going back out in the car.

According to the family's ******** page, Meyers worked as a nurse and dedicated herself to "selflessly helping others in need," even after death, though she is not registered in the Nevada State Board of Nursing. Her relatives decided to donate her organs "and providing the gift of life to those in need."

Public records show she previously lived in California, but she is not listed on that state's registry of nurses, either.

THANK YOU for pointing me to the link and not sending me on a goose chase!

It was Barbara who set that up

BTW, has anyone tried to do any sleuthing to find the driver of the Audi instead of sleuthing the victim and the family of the victim?

Someone did earlier in this thread. You'll have to scroll back. It turned out the person thought to drive a silver sedan that had earlier been arrested is not the driver of the Audi.

It was Barbara who set that up

I don't know what to believe. Someone here said the Go Fund Me paged was linked back to RM's email address. I guess Barbara could have set it up that way, but how do we know for sure who set it up? Just because Barbara wrote in some comments that she was the one who set up the page doesn't necessarily make it true. How can we verify for sure who set it up?

I wish that one of the reporters who interviewed RM and BM had asked if they had any information on the driver. They should have asked that question when they were interviewing RM and found out that RM knew EN.

The thread is re-opened for posting, but tread carefully.

:woot: Thread is back open, where is everyone? It's lonesome in here all by myself. :kickcan:

I'm here. What do you think about the grand jury?

Ran across this article with pretty direct comments from the defense.
http://www.fox28.com/story/28183008/2015/02/24/las-vegas-shooting-called-suspicious-by-attorney

From the article: "Conrad Claus, Attorney for Erich Nowsch, says, "There's no way you're going to find somebody who randomly had a problem with you in traffic five minutes before unless you know who they are. The fact that the Meyers family don't tell us at any point for five days that this was Erich Nowsch that they believed was involved in this situation is suspicious."

Ran across this article with pretty direct comments from the defense.
http://www.fox28.com/story/28183008/2015/02/24/las-vegas-shooting-called-suspicious-by-attorney

From the article: "Conrad Claus, Attorney for Erich Nowsch, says, "There's no way you're going to find somebody who randomly had a problem with you in traffic five minutes before unless you know who they are. The fact that the Meyers family don't tell us at any point for five days that this was Erich Nowsch that they believed was involved in this situation is suspicious."

LOL. Talk about stating the obvious! Well, I understand the attorneys do have to state the obvious, but that statement is so obviously true that it should be able to go without saying. That's a large part of why I have such a difficult time believing the Meyers story, and a large part of why I tend to believe the 2 EN friends who described the incident as one extended incident.

It simply makes more sense on every level that once the two sides encountered each other, things happened between them and continued to happened between them without any 5 to 10 minute break in the middle.

And CC is right about identifying EN as well. If the Meyers family had been truthful from the beginning, they would have told police right away who EN was and where he lived, and police could have quietly arrested EN the next day after the shooting. No suspect sketch, no manhunt, no standoff, no "let me smoke weed before I come out." Just a quiet arrest followed by an announcement that the suspected shooter had been arrested.

If EN is not convicted, it will be due largely to the deceptions and omissions of the Meyers family. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur