GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to state that I am not tied to any scenario. I am open to watching, reading, and listening as this case evolves. I'm not a black and white thinker. JMO, life comes in lots of shades of grey, and things are often not all one or the other.
I am not going to defend my position on this, I feel it's very reasonable to be open minded at this time.
IMO I agree whole heartedly with you! As the story has evolved there have been so many things that make anything plausible at this time.

I definitely support Law Enforcement in finding Tammy's killer. What I do not support is going after someone who may very well be innocent (EN is probably guilty but the burden of proof is on the State). I do not support drug dealing, lying to Law Enforcement, Obstructing an investigation or vigilante justice.

What I would wish to see is the family focusing on Tammy & her legacy, life etc.. but clearly that is not going to happen.

Ironic that Bob praises LVMPD to high heaven now. Oh, that his family had such faith in them before choosing to go out and hunt down an alleged road rager in a silver car and then harassing a suspect at his home.

Perhaps Krisztain might end up being a good witness for the defense after all.

His knowing it was the Meyerses is an indication that the Meyerses may have been the people who were threatening him before this all happened.

I love how she set the record straight after BM went to all that trouble trying to claim EN didn't now it was the Meyerses because the windows were tinted.

I didn't see that in quotes. Link please.

I wanted to state that I am not tied to any scenario. I am open to watching, reading, and listening as this case evolves. I'm not a black and white thinker. JMO, life comes in lots of shades of grey, and things are often not all one or the other.
I am not going to defend my position on this, I feel it's very reasonable to be open minded at this time.

I'm not tied to any one particular scenario either. Although I have definitely formed some opinions.

I am convinced that there were no driving lessons that night. And I'm pretty darn sure that the Meyers car didn't get away from the silver car, go back to the Meyers home, send the daughter inside and pick up the son with his gun, then go back out and find the silver car, only to be followed back home again. That didn't happen.

I'm pretty convinced there was one extended incident that night between the silver car and whoever was in the Meyers car. It was originally described by the Meyers as one incident, and it was described by EN to his friends as one incident. And the going home and then back out again just plain makes no sense whatsoever.

And that necessarily means that whoever was in the Meyers car was there for the entire incident.

I'm pretty convinced that Brandon was in the Meyers car for the entire incident.

I'm still not at all sure whether TM or KM was with Brandon in the Meyers car. Or possibly all 3 of them were in the Meyers car. Or maybe just Brandon, but I don't that's likely.

I'm not at all sure who shot first at the cul de sac.

I'm not at all sure what sparked the incident. Probably drugs, but possibly something else.

It's clear that Meyers knew EN, and knew him pretty well, and I don't buy for a second that they didn't know who was in the other car.

I think it's likely that the Meyerses started the incident, but I'm less sure about that.

I'm not tied to any one particular scenario either. Although I have definitely formed some opinions.

I am convinced that there were no driving lessons that night. And I'm pretty darn sure that the Meyers car didn't get away from the silver car, go back to the Meyers home, send the daughter inside and pick up the son with his gun, then go back out and find the silver car, only to be followed back home again. That didn't happen.

I'm pretty convinced there was one extended incident that night between the silver car and whoever was in the Meyers car. It was originally described by the Meyers as one incident, and it was described by EN to his friends as one incident. And the going home and then back out again just plain makes no sense whatsoever.

And that necessarily means that whoever was in the Meyers car was there for the entire incident.

I'm pretty convinced that Brandon was in the Meyers car for the entire incident.

I'm still not at all sure whether TM or KM was with Brandon in the Meyers car. Or possibly all 3 of them were in the Meyers car. Or maybe just Brandon, but I don't that's likely.

I'm not at all sure who shot first at the cul de sac.

I'm not at all sure what sparked the incident. Probably drugs, but possibly something else.

It's clear that Meyers knew EN, and knew him pretty well, and I don't buy for a second that they didn't know who was in the other car.

I think it's likely that the Meyerses started the incident, but I'm less sure about that.

Thanks for taking the time to type all that out. More to ponder, that's a good thing! :)

Very weird to do a news report based on someone's tweets. (Which have apparently since been deleted?)

I am in the camp with "no driving lessons" and one long incident. I suspect BM came up with the 'dropped sister off' part to try to keep her out of it, protect her from scrutiny. "she was not even there so she isnt involved" if anyone asks. She was probably terrified the whole time. Does not look like the adrenaline junkie kind that would want to be in a car chase and gun battle to me.
I am not quite ready to totally believe EN went after them specifically tho. If he were on something that made him paranoid, someone looping the parking lot for what ever reason may have freaked him out. Especially if he had been robbed a lot as was stated. Heck, if they went there to threaten him ( which I believe ) and he was paranoid, he probably was not thinking " oh wait! I know that car... and this is Meyers street..." He was just reacting. No less guilty, of course.
Does anyone know how well lit the parking lot at the school is at night? Would he have been able to see the color of the car? Any idea how close the 'driving lessons' were from him?

I am in the camp with "no driving lessons" and one long incident. I suspect BM came up with the 'dropped sister off' part to try to keep her out of it, protect her from scrutiny. "she was not even there so she isnt involved" if anyone asks. She was probably terrified the whole time. Does not look like the adrenaline junkie kind that would want to be in a car chase and gun battle to me.
I am not quite ready to totally believe EN went after them specifically tho. If he were on something that made him paranoid, someone looping the parking lot for what ever reason may have freaked him out. Especially if he had been robbed a lot as was stated. Heck, if they went there to threaten him ( which I believe ) and he was paranoid, he probably was not thinking " oh wait! I know that car... and this is Meyers street..." He was just reacting. No less guilty, of course.
Does anyone know how well lit the parking lot at the school is at night? Would he have been able to see the color of the car? Any idea how close the 'driving lessons' were from him?

I think the video in my last post has reporter driving the same alleged route.

Perhaps Krisztain might end up being a good witness for the defense after all.

His knowing it was the Meyerses is an indication that the Meyerses may have been the people who were threatening him before this all happened.

I love how she set the record straight after BM went to all that trouble trying to claim EN didn't now it was the Meyerses because the windows were tinted.
Media source link for above:

http://www.mynews3.com/mostpopular/...ferent-details-in/1aMLFn-2qkiNA_vQXZmdoA.cspx

Khatie Krisztian, 22, remembers receiving texts and calls from her friend, Erich Nowsch, at 3:30 a.m., just hours after Las Vegas mother Tammy Meyers was shot in the head. Krisztian said that Metro detectives told her to remain silent, but she provided News 3 with information through Twitter.

"I am eager to set the media straight. There have been too many assumptions and too many lies," Krisztian texted.

The police report says Nowsch told Krisztian, “I got those kids. They were after me, and I got them."

Police said the 19-year-old murder suspect told his friend he fired 22 times in a cul-de-sac.

Despite what he told her, Krisztian defends her friend.

She tweeted, “Erich is not a monster, he's an adolescent who made a horrible mistake. Not a gang member and not someone who sells kilos."
Krisztian said Nowsch told her Meyers’ green Buick was following him.
Media source for quote above:

http://www.mynews3.com/mostpopular/...ferent-details-in/1aMLFn-2qkiNA_vQXZmdoA.cspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member