GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khatie Krisztian, 22, remembers receiving texts and calls from her friend, Erich Nowsch, at 3:30 a.m., just hours after Las Vegas mother Tammy Meyers was shot in the head. Krisztian said that Metro detectives told her to remain silent, but she provided News 3 with information through Twitter.

"I am eager to set the media straight. There have been too many assumptions and too many lies," Krisztian texted.

The police report says Nowsch told Krisztian, “I got those kids. They were after me, and I got them."

Police said the 19-year-old murder suspect told his friend he fired 22 times in a cul-de-sac.

Despite what he told her, Krisztian defends her friend.

She tweeted, “Erich is not a monster, he's an adolescent who made a horrible mistake. Not a gang member and not someone who sells kilos."
Krisztian said Nowsch told her Meyers’ green Buick was following him.

Link http://lasvegas.suntimes.com/las-ne...ferent-details-in-slaying-of-las-vegas-mother

No worries, everyone completely understands! You've already gone above and beyond your WS calling.

I did read a post a ways back that said the Meyers have a policeman guarding their house because the driver is still not in custody. I don't have a link for it so strictly rumor. I thought that was interesting.

During one of my "sleuthing drives" :D I did spot a police van sitting outside, maybe EN house??? right next to the park, but not at the Meyers place. I've only driven by the area 3 times so there maybe someone in a unmarked vehicle watching the Meyers house.

It was the birthday of the one with the baby. His girlfriend said it in an article when she said they returned home from his birthday party and were awakened by a phone call that TM had been shot.

He might not live with her full time. I'll bet she lives with her parents and he lives with his parents, and they stay at each other's houses on a constant basis.

The only thing that's clear is MM adores his girlfriend and his baby. I hope they defy the odds of young parents and stay together for their entire lives.

I know their child must be a joy to them but it made me sad to see that they were apparently already in bed when this happened. Only 18 years old and so much responsibility already.

Was Matt with her? Now that I re-read the story, it's not clear.

His girlfriend, P.V. – with whom he has a baby daughter – recalled getting the devastating phonecall in bed after they had been out together.
She said: 'It was his birthday and we'd been out having a great time then at 11.30 at night I get a phonecall telling us his mom has been shot. It was very shocking, and not something you want to hear, especially when you're awoken with it in the middle of the night.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ld-said-buying-Xanax-years.html#ixzz3SmOV8yzw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And here I thought TM wasn't even in the car that evening and didn't go anywhere, except running out of the house in the last minute and getting shot?
Wasn't that the latest prevailing theory here?
So, given that, how did she bring it on herself?

Well, if you believe the story as put forth by the Meyerses, then yes, she had a hand in bringing it on herself. She safely escaped from a road-rage incident, made it home safely, and instead of doing the sensible, safe, law-abiding thing, she went all vigilante by getting her adult son to arm up and go out with her to hunt down the road rager.

So, if you believe the Meyerses, you have to believe that TM was at least partially responsible for the outcome that night.

Do you believe the Meyerses?

Just a bit of levity - a comment on DM story

Judge must be brilliant because his looks didn't get him that job!!

It is stuff like the report below that has made people turn against RM. From the beginning it seemed to be all about him. Now his statements to the press have been turned against him and he is "whining" about it. So I think some people get some satisfaction from the fact that while he can't keep his mouth shut, everything he says seems to caste him in a worse light:

From NBC Story: Tammy Meyers, 44, had been teaching her 14-year-old daughter to drive when she was followed home by an angry driver, Robert Meyers told NBC station KSNV.

He told reporters that he was preparing to switch off life support for his wife, who was left brain dead by her wounds, but doctors urged the family on Friday night to wait 48 hours to see if she improves.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/las-vegas-mom-life-support-after-road-rage-shooting-n306301
I can't blame him for that. My husband and I would pull the plug on each other. We've discussed it many times.

Another thing we've discussed is neither of us want funerals. I meant to post that previously when people have posted wondering why the Meyerses haven't had a funeral.

If people judge us for these things, tough beans because it's our lives (and deaths) and decisions.

I wonder was she going to shot them and then go home, and forget about it. I mean what was she thinking when she went back out with armed son in tow.

Well, if you believe the story as put forth by the Meyerses, then yes, she had a hand in bringing it on herself. She safely escaped from a road-rage incident, made it home safely, and instead of doing the sensible, safe, law-abiding thing, she went all vigilante by getting her adult son to arm up and go out with her to hunt down the road rager.

So, if you believe the Meyerses, you have to believe that TM was at least partially responsible for the outcome that night.

Do you believe the Meyerses?

I believed it at first, but you all convinced me how Tammy wasn't even in the car during that night.

If you were going to take a picture of the home, it's just as well because it wouldn't be allowed.
I was just interested in tire marks in the street to get an idea if the squealing tires were from stopping or speeding off. No pictures necessary. A description of them might suffice. But I understand Paperdoll being uncomfortable going down the street because it's a small dead end road with no reason to be there.

I know their child must be a joy to them but it made me sad to see that they were apparently already in bed when this happened. Only 18 years old and so much responsibility already.

Was Matt with her? Now that I re-read the story, it's not clear.
You're right. It's not clear if he was with her or the person calling to say TM was shot.

EN's lawyer is interested in pursuing the drug issues. He wants people to come to him with information, specifically people who have first hand knowledge like EN's friends. He said it in an interview when he was asked about the reports of TM buying prescription drugs. Sure, there's a risk of additional charges, but I'm sure EN would rather be found guilty of dealing drugs than murder.
Here's the media link for this post that was too old for me to edit:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2015/02/24/ac-intv-las-vegas-road-rage-erich-nowsch-attorney.cnn-ap

I can't blame him for that. My husband and I would pull the plug on each other. We've discussed it many times.

Another thing we've discussed is neither of us want funerals. I meant to post that previously when people have posted wondering why the Meyerses haven't had a funeral.

If people judge us for these things, tough beans because it's our lives (and deaths) and decisions.

Well most people wouldn't remove life support when medical people are saying their loved one might improve; however, another problem I personally have with this is him blasting this info to the media. It seems like a bid for public sympathy at a time when most families would want some privacy.

Well most people wouldn't remove life support when medical people are saying their loved one might improve; however, another problem I personally have with this is him blasting this info to the media. It seems like a bid for public sympathy at a time when most families would want some privacy.
I don't think the quote indicates he was planning to remove it against the advice of medical people. I think it indicates he was preparing to do it UNTIL medical people advised him to wait 48 hours. But I agree his blasting it on the media was distasteful.

From what I've read in comments on articles, LV schools had a 4-day weekend. Wish the whole family had packed up Thursday and gone to the festival thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966