GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EN tells Mott about the threats:

"during this time period?
He did.
And what did he tell you?
He said that there were some people after him that threatened to skin his cat, his little
sister and his mother. And then he also described another person by the name of Stan who I have not been able to identify yet as someone who was also threatening him based on some other incident involving I believe it was Stan's children.
Q. And did he, the sister that he said, the threat of skinning his sister, how old is his sister?
A. One month.
Q. One month old."

"Not at that point. Later in the interview he learned that the person he shot was Tammy Meyers
and that he had actually been to their house on
a previous occasion and had dinner, he knew daughter, knew that she was 15 years old,
which was contrary to what the media reported that she was 14, he also knew the victim's son, I believe Matthew and Robert, he didn't know the older son though, said he might have seen him on one previous occasion but didn't know him." (Brandon)

It is established that both Brandon and EN said they didn't know each other.

BBMs;

~ LOL No I am not.

~ I did that and that is why I say "it would only mean" I am ready to defend myself... Asked and answered Your Honor. :laughing:

So if I am him and I am in a car chase and for whatever lame brained reason I have not yet hit 911, I would still want to be ready. Chambering a round is not evidence of premeditated murder IMO.

Chasing, well. heh.

:cow:

Yeah, chasing + chambering = nothing good gonna happen

That's an understatement. I've lived 25 years with this man's questions. It's his MO. He questions everything instead of outright stating what he wants to know or wants done differently. Just this morning, he asked, "What happened to the microwave turntable plate?" What? "What happened to the microwave turntable plate?" What are you saying? "What happened to the microwave turntable plate?" I have NO IDEA what you're talking about. "Forget it. That answers my question." In other words, he determined that I wasn't the culprit. :)

LOL He outright stated what he wanted to know! I see nothing wrong with that exchange except that knowing you were evading the question, he still persisted, LOL.

From EN's point of view, the Meyers were the aggressors who were out to get him, bransished a gun and chased him.

"I believe that he said he fired six times. I don't recall exactly the number that he said he fired. But he did describe firing multiple times from that location and he also told me, he says, I couldn't, "I don't believe I didn't hit them." At that point he said the car that was following him had stopped and actually backed up and he and the other male drove westbound on Alta towards Cimarron. He said as he was driving westbound with the other male, he says "No, this can't be happening, this can't be happening." And he describes how the car was coming, the green car the victim was in, was coming down the street. And based on my knowledge of the scene, the location of the victim's residence, the location of his residence where he would have been at approximately the time that the victim was driving westbound on Cherry River, basically paralleling him to try to get home, he would have seen that car coming down from Cherry River onto Carmel Peak probably prior to or just as it turned into the Mount Shasta cul-de-sac. He said they continued westbound and he said that he couldn't believe they were driving past his house. His house is further to the west on Cherry River than Carmel Peak. So they turned around and they came back and he said "I know a left turn, a shortcut to get to my house," something to that effect. They come back into the cul-de-sac on Mount Shasta where the victim was shot. He says as they pull into the cul-de-sac, again he's sitting in the passenger seat of the vehicle, their vehicle kind of turns sideways is how he draws it, he sees the victim's vehicle at the end of the cul-de-sac with the driver door open and he sees someone running whom he describes as a male with a beard from maybe the passenger side of the car toward the house. He believes at that point that this person is going to get, in his terms, more straps or guns and so he said that he also saw heads in the vehicle so he started shooting at the car and then he saw the person running toward the house and I believe his quote was, "I can't let this mother****er get away from me." So he started shooting at the person that was running also. At that point they left the area and he said he was dropped off by the driver of the vehicle.
It seems he truly believed the green buick was heading to his house after the first shooting scene. He thought they were going after his mother. I really do believe this kid was terrified.

It also sounds like they accidently turned down Mt. Shasta to turn around to get to his house. Is that how others are reading it?

LOL He outright stated what he wanted to know! I see nothing wrong with that exchange except that knowing you were evading the question, he still persisted, LOL.
LMAO! I swear I wasn't evading. I had no idea what he was talking about. I never use the microwave. Apparently, our child had made a mess in there because I found the turntable in the sink with lots of melted cheese on it. "What happened to the microwave turntable plate?" could mean many things: Was it missing? Was it broken? How could I know he meant melted cheese? :)

Gotcha. Im still playing catch up.
I backed out of this thread for a bit when the Myers couldn't figure out which story they should stick with.
Popped back in hoping for some new news.
The ever changing, never ending stories are what has keep my interest! :D

Kinda odd that he would unload it when they went away.
Loaded or unloaded, if you get caught with it without a licence, you are going to catch a weapons charge.
I can understand his mindset. He clearly has severe anxiety and OCD, IMO. (Paranoia can present when anxiety and OCD vamp up under severe stress.) When he gets scared, it makes him feel secure to load it. When the threat goes away, he unloads it possibly because a loaded gun makes him nervous. His loading and unloading it also indicates his intentions weren't to be an aggressor.

My son had a roommate who had PTSD from Afghanistan. He slept with an unloaded handgun. When he'd wake up afraid, he'd rack the chamber a few times and fall back to sleep. When a car would come down the driveway, he'd wake up, load it, rack it. When he realized it wasn't a threat, he'd unload it and go back to sleep. Freaked my son out.

EN tells Mott about the threats:

"during this time period?
He did.
And what did he tell you?
He said that there were some people after him that threatened to skin his cat, his little
sister and his mother. And then he also described another person by the name of Stan who I have not been able to identify yet as someone who was also threatening him based on some other incident involving I believe it was Stan's children.
Q. And did he, the sister that he said, the threat of skinning his sister, how old is his sister?
A. One month.
Q. One month old."
Eww. That's just a horrific thought. I might have trouble falling asleep.

what is missing??

no witnesses to KM running into the house very loudly yelling to BM

where's Gramma & other brother that night?

From EN's point of view, the Meyers were the aggressors who were out to get him, bransished a gun and chased him.

I am only on page 79 of the GJ. It looks to me that they were both brandishing. It looks to me that neither man was familiar enough with their weapons to use them effectively - both had ejected a full round at the scene along with spent casings. Correct me, please, knowledgeable sleuths, if I am wrong, but I think that indicates that they racked the slide after previously chambering a round? IMO that would be part of threatening/ brandishing.

Plus I am at a loss as to why the GJ transcript was made public if GJ proceedings are secret even as stated in the transcript? Don't get me wrong I love having as much as I can get, but it seems unusual..

I am only on page 79 of the GJ. It looks to me that they were both brandishing. It looks to me that neither man was familiar enough with their weapons to use them effectively - both had ejected a full round at the scene along with spent casings. Correct me, please, knowledgeable sleuths, if I am wrong, but I think that indicates that they racked the slide after previously chambering a round? IMO that would be part of threatening/ brandishing.

Plus I am at a loss as to why the GJ transcript was made public if GJ proceedings are secret even as stated in the transcript? Don't get me wrong I love having as much as I can get, but it seems unusual..

I wondered that too -- plus it names the jurors :scared:

I can understand his mindset. He clearly has severe anxiety and OCD, IMO. (Paranoia can present when anxiety and OCD vamp up under severe stress.) When he gets scared, it makes him feel secure to load it. When the threat goes away, he unloads it possibly because a loaded gun makes him nervous. His loading and unloading it also indicates his intentions weren't to be an aggressor.

My son had a roommate who had PTSD from Afghanistan. He slept with an unloaded handgun. When he'd wake up afraid, he'd rack the chamber a few times and fall back to sleep. When a car would come down the driveway, he'd wake up, load it, rack it. When he realized it wasn't a threat, he'd unload it and go back to sleep. Freaked my son out.

I hope he is getting help, otherwise could be a time bomb. :(

will they be able to prove without a doubt what bullet killed TM?

My god, I really believe EN was scared outta his mind but it was all in his head, so paranoid! Can the defense effectively use self-defense based on EN simply BELIEVING they were following him and out get him? Feeling uneducated and sad... this may really just be a terrible event where there were no bad guys. Or, rather, everyone could be considered the bad guy based on the crappy choices they each made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, y'all!

it doesn't take long to read the document.....but too many ''easy'' things are just ''missing'' -- easy for DT MOO

it's going to wind down to ''which''' bullet did the fatal deed MOO

My god, I really believe EN was scared outta his mind but it was all in his head, so paranoid! Can the defense effectively use self-defense based on EN simply BELIEVING they were following him and out get him? Feeling uneducated and sad... this may really just be a terrible event where there were no bad guys. Or, rather, everyone could be considered the bad guy based on the crappy choices they each made.

I think EN was right to be scared. He says that when they were first chased that at first he stuck his gun and his body out the window to show that he was armed and to get the Buick to back away but didn't, which surprised him. EN then only fired after the Buick wouldn't stop chasing them and then fired again after he thought they drove by his house and were getting even more guns.

Here's the neighbor Stan who appears to know EN way better than the Meyers did and it could be this Stan who apparently threatened EN:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nned-19-year-old-said-buying-Xanax-years.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member