GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starr means the car show posts are "shares" of something someone else wrote.

I've gone back and read that FB post of his 3 times. Just scratching my head.

Driving lessons. Check.

Minor accident?

TM goes home and gets BM to go with her to "go back to the Sean of the minor car accident." No mention of BM getting his gun. No reason offered for why they would go back to the Sean (sic) of a minor car accident.

Then, on their way home from visiting the Sean, they weren't in a car chase. They didn't "find" the silver car. No, they were "ambushed" -- by two suspects who shot at them 17 times.

They got away & went home. The ambushers followed them and shot TM as she was trying to get into the house.

After BM saw his mother shot in the head, he returned fire.

This is completely at odds with everything BM said in the arrest affidavit.

Also at odds with what KM said in the arrest affidavit -- other than the driving lessons.

Interesting. The driving lessons -- the part of their story that I don't believe happened at all that night -- are the only part of their story that has been present in every version of their story.

haha! Press conference?? I'm convinced he is explosive and is just being predictable and consistent. No part of him understands all the versions of the stories are red flags. We all believe everything he says....

If what RM is saying is true, BM had to have the gun on him the entire time. So EN has a great self defense case.

Where is the part about the El Camino and medical bills? If this goes to trial i sure hope they stream it live.

OH!! Another thing, why does he need council? that didn't make sense to me!

haha! Press conference?? I'm convinced he is explosive and is just being predictable and consistent. No part of him understands all the versions of the stories are red flags. We all believe everything he says....

If what RM is saying is true, BM had to have the gun on him the entire time. So EN has a great self defense case.

Where is the part about the El Camino and medical bills? If this goes to trial i sure hope they stream it live.

I'm surprised his lawyer didn't take away his FB account.

The Camino being sold for medical bills is an earlier FB post -- much further down on his page. Posted yesterday 3:17am. Right after a post about another 65 Camino he just bought that's in for a paint job.

Interesting he had to sell the El Camino for medical bills but not to pay the $25K judgment. Wonder who lives in that home and if they are afraid of RM? I'm not convinced he didn't have something to do w/ the murder! Was there a life insurance policy? Was it confirmed he was at the festival in Ca? Not sure EN can ever live in the neighborhood once released since RM will play vigilante hero, this must be a big burden for EN's mom.

Yes! I believe!!! That's why I can't get enough and hope for a press conference! :)

IMO, he hasn't changed the timing of when the gun was gotten. He makes no mention of that one way or another. The way I read it is he still has TM and KM out for driving lessons, minor car accident, TM went home to get BM to show him where minor accident occurred, on the way home ambushed by gunfire by someone completely unrelated to accident, fled home, shot in front of house.

I haven't seen anything about this.

IMO, it seems he is threatening to sue the DA since the DA hasn't made a statement correcting inaccurate statements made by LE and the media.

About the lawyer he hired. He must not be a good lawyer since RM is still running his mouth. LMAO!

Hello guys! I'm a lurker on this case. You have a great group of brains here, so I can't add anything brainy. I have to take Advil for my jaw locking in the OMG position while catching up here. Mr. M. MUST be dabbling with substances, no? Who just spews crap like that, with no filter and jeopardizes the case against his own wife's killer. Or maybe he's mentally and emotionally stunted. I never followed a thread where most of my feelings run towards the shooter, as opposed to the victim and family. Why? Because "sumthin ain't right here".

Hello guys! I'm a lurker on this case. You have a great group of brains here, so I can't add anything brainy. I have to take Advil for my jaw locking in the OMG position while catching up here. Mr. M. MUST be dabbling with substances, no? Who just spews crap like that, with no filter and jeopardizes the case against his own wife's killer. Or maybe he's mentally and emotionally stunted. I never followed a thread where most of my feelings run towards the shooter, as opposed to the victim and family. Why? Because "sumthin ain't right here".
"There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware"
~ Buffalo Springfield, "For What It's Worth" by Stephen Stills

That's what came to my mind when I read your post, but I didn't want to do that song's meaning an injustice by posting its entirety via YouTube here.

So, let's settle for Dazed and Confused instead!

[video=youtube;5EieHafkHbU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EieHafkHbU[/video]

LOL! Join the club! When I got on here tonight, I sure didn't expect what I found here!

Don't just lurk, though. I hope you'll join in our discussions of the Daily Bob.

Bob is a hired lawyer's worst nightmare. I wonder what the kids think of his rants/postings as well. Maybe confusion is his tactic. Well, or maybe he's just confused. IDK. It's too crazy.

I'm seriously gobsmacked by his latest revelations.

I thought RM was in CA when this happened so why is he the one speaking and not BM or KM? They were there that night. Wow, the trial date is pretty close and I hope they do stream it live.

Livestream would be awesome. Really want to stay on top of this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette