GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
=Snoods;11589309]This is how I envision the first day of court starting out. (Going with a Vegas theme.) First prosecution will spin the suspect wheel to select who was in the Audi. Next will be the story wheel to decide which version they are going to use. Court will proceed from there.

2luyi6h.jpg

You made my day this is simply hysterical and SO true, hehe!

Snoods, you should consider coming with us to keep all in line. We can go to BM's head shop for our groceries!!!!!!

Nancy Grace "bombshell you won't want to miss...Sleuth Divas travel to Vegas and solve a murder case while intoxicated"

:laughing:

So is he trying to say that two gangs were in a scuffle and causing chaos and meanwhile TM happened to go out looking for the road rage car and one of the gang members thought she was a rival gang and she got shot because of mistaken identity?

So is he trying to say that two gangs were in a scuffle and causing chaos and meanwhile TM happened to go out looking for the road rage car and one of the gang members thought she was a rival gang and she got shot because of mistaken identity?

From what I gather and it seems quite damaging is that RM is alleging that LE/DA are knowingly giving a false set of events, which from what I'm gathering is that RM says that LE/DA found evidence a week ago, but still are keeping the same story without correcting it. It sounds like RM is saying this was an ambush unrelated to a car accident, but that a car accident did happen and it was TM/BM going there after TM/KM returned home. It is similar to the declaration as far as claiming it was a two-trip event and the passengers of each trip are the same, just it doesn't have TM/BM hunting the car down and chasing it, but instead has them premeditatedly ambushed by a car unrelated to the prior accident.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if this is somewhat closer to the truth. I would not be surprised if the hot-headed Meyers did honk and have words with another car that night. However, I could see TM misidentifying a car and chasing after it with BM pointing a gun at the car and that resulting in a gunfight. There's of course problems with that scenario, but this seems to be what RM is saying LE/DA told him what happened. RM's post is rather passive in that he seems to blame LE/DA for originally calling this road rage for weeks and then learning when it was something else not setting the record straight.

On a related note I read in another forum about how the Buick could be an issue as far as evidence handling goes. Others have pointed out that the car had basically never left the scene and could have easily been contaminated and that the Claus brothers could really make an issue out of the contaminated crime scene.

I think RM means big wrongs. I give him credit for admitting she did something wrong the day she died.

My husband hasn't done anything wrong in the past 25 years we've been married. (His never cleaning the bathroom doesn't count, but it should, shouldn't it?) He's the most honest, law abiding person I know. Now if we were talking 40 years ago, long before we married, he has a lot of great stories!

Sorry if I missed this but who is Bob's lawyer? Dying to know if he's hired some smarmy local big shot. This will remain a national news story, I'm guessing, so any defense attorney might jump at it. Laughing at the thought of a WS road trip to Vegas for this trial. I'll meet you downtown at the courthouse!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, y'all!

Sorry if I missed this but who is Bob's lawyer? Dying to know if he's hired some smarmy local big shot. This will remain a national news story, I'm guessing, so any defense attorney might jump at it. Laughing at the thought of a WS road trip to Vegas for this trial. I'll meet you downtown at the courthouse!!

So far as I know, we don't know anything about the alleged lawyer that RM has allegedly hired beyond his FB post in which he says he hired one:

"please note District Attorney has knowledge of all true evidence in this case and has of now not made a comment to. Correct statements given by Metro police and media.. Since I have have heard no statement I hired a lawyer."

Allegedly, he hired a lawyer because the D.A. hasn't issued any statements to "correct" things said by LE and the media that RM thinks are incorrect. It's not even clear whether he's claiming to have hired a civil litigation lawyer or a criminal defense lawyer. It's not even certain that he's hired a lawyer.

So far as I know, we don't know anything about the alleged lawyer that RM has allegedly hired beyond his FB post in which he says he hired one:

"please note District Attorney has knowledge of all true evidence in this case and has of now not made a comment to. Correct statements given by Metro police and media.. Since I have have heard no statement I hired a lawyer."

Allegedly, he hired a lawyer because the D.A. hasn't issued any statements to "correct" things said by LE and the media that RM thinks are incorrect. It's not even clear whether he's claiming to have hired a civil litigation lawyer or a criminal defense lawyer. It's not even certain that he's hired a lawyer.

This is what gets me, although I understand he is the husband/father but he wasn't even there to know what actually happened that night. He supposedly was suppose to have been in So. CA so how does he know what is correct and what isn't?

Has LE recovered the murder weapon? Has this ever been established?

I would assume by his remark he hired a criminal atty. So that leads me to believe maybe some heat on BM actions that night? It makes perfect sense that the angle investigators proceeded immediately after the shooting is different then what actually happened.
But shouldn't crime scene investigators process all evidence regardless of stories? Hmmm Beating head once again!

Do you know if RM alibi checked out being in California?

bbm

BBM ^ suggests RM thinks he is entitled to dictate content of DA's communications to the public.
An attorney (presumably civil or non-crim def atty) is going to do what for him?

Issue media releases saying the same things RM is saying? Give media conf's to do same?
Write to DA demanding DA publicly -
- release the content of all its investigative files, containing the "true evidence in this case"?
- announce that Metro LE's various statements are incorrect and disclose the "true evidence"?

Or better yet (sarc) force DA to announce that media have published and aired inaccurate info and demand they publish the "true evidence"?

File a lawsuit toward the same ends? What is he thinking?
JM2cts.

bbm

BBM ^ suggests RM thinks he is entitled to dictate content of DA's communications to the public.
An attorney (presumably civil or non-crim def atty) is going to do what for him?

Issue media releases saying the same things RM is saying? Give media conf's to do same?
- release the content of all its investigative files, containing the "true evidence in this case"?
- announce that Metro LE's various statements are incorrect and disclose the "true evidence"?

Or better yet (sarc) force DA to announce that media have published and aired inaccurate info and demand they publish the "true evidence"?

JM2cts.

Perfectly said!!! Thanks! I feel like most my posts don't make sense and appreciate such dynamic posts!

So if LE does't have the murder weapon, the silver audi, the driver and the original wanted poster doesn't look anything like EN, how do we know EN is the right suspect?

So if LE does't have the murder weapon, the silver audi, the driver and the original wanted poster doesn't look anything like EN, how do we know EN is the right suspect?

I think LE has more evidence that we are not aware of. ;)

I would assume by his remark he hired a criminal atty. So that leads me to believe maybe some heat on BM actions that night? It makes perfect sense that the angle investigators proceeded immediately after the shooting is different then what actually happened.
But shouldn't crime scene investigators process all evidence regardless of stories? Hmmm Beating head once again!

Do you know if RM alibi checked out being in California?

jayme
Ah, crim atty & alibi for RM? Good angle ^, completely diff from my train of thought re civil atty. Good possibility.

ATM, I've not caught a whiff of LE's suspicion of anyone other than those on the scene (even those not yet ID'ed) that night,
but then again LE SOP starts/tries first to rule out those closest to the deceased.

I've not caught every word RM has uttered. Has he said anything like - 'LE is throwing dirt on my children,' hinting at reason to hire crim def atty?

Channeling Ghosts of the Past: Is that a doppelganger of the Anthony family? Just sayin'.

I've not caught every word RM has uttered. Has he said anything like - 'LE is throwing dirt on my children,' hinting at reason to hire crim def atty?
Something more along the lines of "family has been treated like villains" and "my wife's name and memory has been stepped on by police." It sounds more like he's talking civil. But dead people don't have reputations to sue for libel and slander. You'd think his alleged lawyer would know that.

He's also saying that his son shot three times AFTER seeing is mother shot on the ground. The warrant says that he noticed her shot on the ground after the gunfire. That in addition to saying EN was not in the car at the "minor accident," it seems clear to me that he's upset that people are viewing EN as defending himself. In that regard, maybe he is worried about criminal charges to BM if EN wins the trial. He doesn't indicate he's concerned about that though. I highly doubt the DA would charge BM with anything since the DA already chose his course of action in this case.

jayme
Ah, crim atty & alibi for RM? Good angle ^, completely diff from my train of thought re civil atty. Good possibility.

ATM, I've not caught a whiff of LE's suspicion of anyone other than those on the scene (even those not yet ID'ed) that night,
but then again LE SOP starts/tries first to rule out those closest to the deceased.

I think I am the only one who thinks RM is involved! LOL

I think I am the only one who thinks RM is involved! LOL

There's also RM Jr who had a similar incident a few years ago where he flipped someone off for passing him and then they slammed on their brakes where it then would have been a physical fight if not for his sister. It sounded much like this incident alleged by KM. I've really not seen anything other than what is alleged in the complaint about any of the Meyers females being hot-tempered, which makes me wonder if KM is taking the blame and also blaming her mom for what one or more of the male Meyers did. RM seems to have some major cognitive dissonance going on in that LE for the most part was just repeating what other members of the Meyers family told them other than for saying there was an accident, which now RM is saying that's key to what happened that day in that they were ambushed on returning to the scene of an accident. RM just may be having a hard time accepting that his kids have lied about what happened that night, so he's taking it out on LE/DA though he himself covered things up from LE like about knowing EN and the Meyers going over the EN's home before his was arrested.

bbm

JM2cts.

well, lawyer sure aint doing the one thing any lawyer should do- tell RM to keep his dam mouth shut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhoDunnit2020