GUILTY NV - Tammy Meyers, 44, fatally shot at her Las Vegas home, 12 Feb 2015 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I'm onto something else.

EN lived at 7912 Cherry River. It turns out the video of the Audi is facing EN's house. The very first time I analyzed the pictures and the video of the Audi, I said it looked like someone was standing in the driveway next to something like a garbage can. I didn't realize that was Nowsch's house at the time. I was posting maybe it was a possible ear witness. In the brief seconds of the video, it doesn't move at all while the car is driving by. But there is NOTHING like that on google street view.

I swear there is someone standing in Nowsch's driveway wearing what appears to be dark colored basketball shorts and an oversized shirt. It seems possible Nowsch had more than one person come to his aid that night and they dropped him off in front of Nowsch's house to guard it. Unless the first shooting scene a couple of blocks away caused someone to come out of the house because of the gunshots and tires squealing.

Magnify the picture to see it better.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/16/25B9586500000578-2955202-image-a-273_1424068479921.jpg

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.168...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1smuACKnDLSLtDpJYrB1jfTA!2e0

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rder-mother-just-teaching-daughter-drive.html

Also notice in the news article, at the time LE was hunting for this car it was described as silver, not grey.

Meyers went around the vehicle and headed home. "She does an evasive move. Goes all the way home. He follows my wife home. My daughter runs in the house and he shoots my wife."

Robert Meyers said his son came out with a shotgun and fired back at the suspect vehicle, which had three occupants.
http://www.mynews3.com/content/news/...3j1OczZSA.cspx

And at one point, KM described two of them as black males.

and in one of the earliest breaking Fox news stories, it was reported that TM had called home to her son.....either that was misreported or miscommunicated too....

looking back at the first thread will make you dizzy ...... so many versions .....and it was very telling that there were so many posters who expressed genuine compassion with the initial news and then as ''things started filtering'' there were many here who said, ''whoa'' wait a minute! --

and in one of the earliest breaking Fox news stories, it was reported that TM had called home to her son.....either that was misreported or miscommunicated too....

looking back at the first thread will make you dizzy ...... so many versions .....and it was very telling that there were so many posters who expressed genuine compassion with the initial news and then as ''things started filtering'' there were many here who said, ''whoa'' wait a minute! --

That is very interesting about the phone call. Because if it's true that she had a phone, then she nor BM used it to call police at the time the first shooting occurred. The time stamp on the phone call could tell a lot.

The exact rules differ from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, but there is what is called the crime-fraud exception to attorney-client privilege:
http://www.ussc.gov/sites/default/f...onsiderations_in_Federal_Criminal_Defense.pdf

Well, I found nothing in that document about a defense attorney being required to turn over the name of a witness or potential accomplice.

The crime-fraud exception applies to on-going illegal activity --e.g., ongoing gambling activities was given as an example.

I think attorney-client privilege would apply here.

Okay. I'm onto something else.

EN lived at 7912 Cherry River. It turns out the video of the Audi is facing EN's house. The very first time I analyzed the pictures and the video of the Audi, I said it looked like someone was standing in the driveway next to something like a garbage can. I didn't realize that was Nowsch's house at the time. I was posting maybe it was a possible ear witness. In the brief seconds of the video, it doesn't move at all while the car is driving by. But there is NOTHING like that on google street view.

I swear there is someone standing in Nowsch's driveway wearing what appears to be dark colored basketball shorts and an oversized shirt. It seems possible Nowsch had more than one person come to his aid that night and they dropped him off in front of Nowsch's house to guard it. Unless the first shooting scene a couple of blocks away caused someone to come out of the house because of the gunshots and tires squealing.

Magnify the picture to see it better.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/16/25B9586500000578-2955202-image-a-273_1424068479921.jpg

https://www.google.com/maps/@36.168...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1smuACKnDLSLtDpJYrB1jfTA!2e0

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rder-mother-just-teaching-daughter-drive.html

Also notice in the news article, at the time LE was hunting for this car it was described as silver, not grey.

To me the picture isn't clear enough to tell, but in re-reading Mogg's testimony it sounds like EN had two separate cars show up at the park, which I just noticed this now. I don't see a car parked by EN's house, but they could have dropped someone off there as a possibility:
"At that point he called two
friends
whom he refused to identify to me and asked them
to come and assist him. At one point he said that he
was actually waiting in the park and didn't want to get
into one of his friends' vehicles until the green car
had left the area. Eventually the green car leaves the
area. He said he got into the vehicle with a friend of
his whom he described as a white male
."
Hmmmmm...if there were two separate cars that responded to EN, it would have been possible for the other car to have been the road rager and to have then gone to EN's house, though I don't think that was likely. It could certainly change things depending on for how long and if two EN cars were on scene.

To me the picture isn't clear enough to tell, but in re-reading Mogg's testimony it sounds like EN had two separate cars show up at the park, which I just noticed this now. I don't see a car parked by EN's house, but they could have dropped someone off there as a possibility:
friends
."
Hmmmmm...if there were two separate cars that responded to EN, it would have been possible for the other car to have been the road rager and to have then gone to EN's house, though I don't think that was likely. It could certainly change things depending on for how long and if two EN cars were on scene.

That's what I was saying yesterday that the person in the other car could be the other person that EN called. MM said there is very little traffic in that area at that time of night.

Good morning, Bella.:)

I always try to reply to any question posed to me.

You may not like my answer but this is how I see it.

After watching cases like this unfold in the media for over 25 years now I have come to the realization that in most cases there are inconsistent statements made by family members of murdered loved one. Many of those other cases too resulted in posters call them out about it 24/7 and were absolutely convinced it proved 'something.' They put so much emphasis and weight on the statements made in the media they were convinced it showed the family member was even guilty of the crime. Of course in the end, when the real suspect was finally arrested, and the trials came to pass, the family members were victims themselves, and nothing more.

So this isn't new to me to see the Myers being bashed for the out of court statements made to the media.

I don't pay any mind to Bob Myers... who wasn't even in the state at the time this murder happened. What he has said or hasn't said is totally irrelevant to me. But I do believe that Brandon's statement lines up with ENs statement (confession) and since they both were there at the time they are the relevant parties, and will be in court once it goes to trial.

It really isn't about defending the Myers til death do you part. lol It is about supporting a murdered victim and their family when the murderer has already confessed to the shooting. It is my opinion that a gun was never flashed at all by the Ms so all of this was a total needless and senseless murder.

I am not particularly comfortable in supporting someone who has been charged with first degree murder and attempted murder especially when there is already a confession from the defendant.

But that's just me. Anyone that wants to support EN tooth and nail certainly has an entitled right to do so......or like you said 'til death you do part' or whatever.:D

In the end this case will be decided by the evidence that comes from testimony on the witness stand in a court of law.

JMO

You are awesome OBE and you nailed it. Nice post:)

To me the picture isn't clear enough to tell...
Nothing else looks like a human in nature at night. What else could be over 5' tall at the end of the driveway? It doesn't exist in google street view. The picture isn't clear, but I can see the basketball shorts and the big shirt and the head. Also look on the street view at the neighbor's house to the left of Nowsch's house. The garbage can is against the neighbor's house in the street view. I see no other garbage cans on the street in the video, but that doesn't mean it's not garbage night. It's also possible this person in the driveway borrowed the neighbor's garbage can and took it to the end of Nowsch's driveway.

but in re-reading Mogg's testimony it sounds like EN had two separate cars show up at the park, which I just noticed this now. I don't see a car parked by EN's house, but they could have dropped someone off there as a possibility:
friends
."
That's interesting. I was thinking it could have explained why the M's said there were three people in a car. Now you're showing it was possible there were literally two different cars. This seems like Alta Block isn't just playing gangsters. It seems like EN called his crew to protect his house and family.

Let's list the options of the number of people based on all of the testimony:

1) Two cars. One with one occupant and one with three occupants.

2) One car. Possible occupants: Driver, Guy standing in Erich's driveway, and Eric.

What other scenarios?

That's what I was saying yesterday that the person in the other car could be the other person that EN called. MM said there is very little traffic in that area at that time of night.
I've always believed the first "road rage/minor accident" incident occurred. I also always believed EN told the person he called to pick him up about the green buick that he thought was threatening him. That's why I concluded the Audi encountered the buick on the way to picking up EN at the park.

What I mean and thought I stated explicitly is that BM thinks he is bada**, exhibited his gun on FB and bragged about a prior road rage incident and openly regretted that he didn't have his gun at that time. So, now he has the golden opportunity with another road rage incident to use his gun but yet, at the first shooting scene, all he can manage is an unspent casing in the passenger seat. If you'd read the FB posting, you'd have known that BM loves the gun but in this incident it shows me he is a lot of talk and not much to back it up. Ineffective at best.

Having a photo of a gun on FB means nothing, imo. Countless FB members, including women and men... have photos of guns, both long guns and handguns. With over 100 million legal gun owners in the US who possesses over 250 million firearms it isn't uncommon for some of their weapons to be put on their FB page. There is nothing illegal about having a photo of a legally obtained weapon.

I don't think it shows BM is a badass at all. The evidence in this case doesn't support it either. If he truly was a hothead and badass as you imply he would have jumped at the first chance to fire his weapon when he and his mom were first being shot at. But that didn't happen. In fact it shows he has control over his emotions even in traumatic times. Even when fired upon.. he and his mom knew the best thing to do is try to flee and make it to their home for safety.

We certainly know who the real badass is in this case. The one who boasted he had murdered kids. Yep, I will agree......EN was tougher than Brandon. Most who boast they are in a gang who has the street name of Baby G or something similiar and sell drugs like it is a flea market sale are usually much tougher than those who do not participate in such activities.

It really shows that Brandon wasn't there to hurt anyone when they were first shot at. I imagine the bullet may have fallen out on to the car seat if he checked his magazine while in the car.

Taking a legally obtained gun for protection never means the person has intentions of using it. Millions of CWP owners carry their weapon every day but most never have to use it against another person. It is only used when the CWP owner feels his/her life is in danger or someone else's life is in danger.

Brandon showed great restraint even when being fired upon at the first shooting scene. EN did not, and even fired repeatedly at someone who he knew wasn't even firing at him. It really shows which one was extremely violent (EN) and which one (BM) was not.

Brandon also said there is a gang member who lives on his street. The neighborhood seems to be gang infested. Yet, LE said they were unaware of a gang in the area, and LE was in the process of trying to determine if there is a gang. I guess it's possible for LE to not be aware of all gang activity in Vegas.

What do we know about Alta Block? What do we know about this Jeremy Jongepier?

What type of car does he own? What does he look like?

Let's revisit this article because Selig is not the only source mentioned about Alta Block:

There's more in the article about Jongepier than I am quoting.

After Jongepier had been initially detained by police, Lieutenant Bobby Smith of the Gang Crimes Bureau and Gang Narcotics Bureau at Las Vegas Metropolitan Police told reporters he and Nowsch were 'claiming some type of affiliation' with each other.

It is rumoured they are both members of the Alta Block gang – named after Alta Drive, which runs close to the location of Mrs Meyers' murder, and the addresses where Selig, Jongepier and Nowsch live, centered around the Ansan Sister City Park, where the latter is said to have dealt drugs.

This supposed gang affiliation has played a big part in making residents in the local area wary of going on record. Many people MailOnline spoke to during our extensive investigation felt the area had become more dangerous over the last year, and that burglaries and car theft had increased.

It has been speculated there could have been a gang motive behind the death of Tammy Meyers, but Sandy's son, Colorado, 19, is friendly with her sons: Brandon, 22, Matthew, 20, and Robert, 23, and also knows Nowsch, and finds the idea absurd.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ld-said-buying-Xanax-years.html#ixzz3Ur9ccTmS

Having a photo of a gun on FB means nothing, imo. Countless FB members, including women and men... have photos of guns, both long guns and handguns. With over 100 million legal gun owners in the US who possesses over 250 million firearms it isn't uncommon for some of their weapons to be put on their FB page. There is nothing illegal about having a photo of a legally obtained weapon.

I don't think it shows BM is a badass at all. The evidence in this case doesn't support it either. If he truly was a hothead and badass as you imply he would have jumped at the first chance to fire his weapon when he and his mom were first being shot at. But that didn't happen. In fact it shows he has control over his emotions even in traumatic times. Even when fired upon.. he and his mom knew the best thing to do is try to flee and make it to their home for safety.

We certainly know who the real badass is in this case. The one who boasted he had murdered kids. Yep, I will agree......EN was tougher than Brandon. Most who boast they are in a gang who has the street name of Baby G or something similiar and sell drugs like it is a flea market sale are usually much tougher than those who do not participate in such activities.

It really shows that Brandon wasn't there to hurt anyone when they were first shot at. I imagine the bullet may have fallen out on to the car seat if he checked his magazine while in the car.

Taking a legally obtained gun for protection never means the person has intentions of using it. Millions of CWP owners carry their weapon every day but most never have to use it against another person. It is only used when the CWP owner feels his/her life is in danger or someone else's life is in danger.
Brandon showed great restraint even when being fired upon. EN did not and even fired repeatedly at someone who he knew wasn't even firing at him.

I actually agree with much of your post. But BM is a hothead by his own admission as related by himself on his FB page. I feel he did have an inflated view of his prowess with a weapon and was in over his head and realized it too late. The M's have now told us of THREE road rage incidents they've been involved in during a short space in time. That's a pattern and not a good one. That doesn't happen so frequently in the lives of normal people. IMO.

The part BBM: I agree that law abiding people never intend to use their gun unless absolutely necessary. However, I have always been taught that once you draw your weapon, you'd better be prepared and educated enough to use it properly and efficiently. If you are reacting to a situation in which you feel it necessary to carry an unholstered gun, then that is the perfect time to call 911. And if that is the point you are at, you better know how to load the gun quickly.

There was at least two hotheads in the M family that night. BM who previously identified himself as such and if you believe that BM tells the truth, TM was involved in two different road rage incidents that involved her wanting to chase the other driver down. BM says she chased one right to the guy's front yard.

Let's revisit this article because Selig is not the only source mentioned about Alta Block:

I agree. The motive for this murder had nothing to do with EN being in a gang.

Maybe now that some have come forth about the gang activity and selling of drugs in the neighborhood LE is more enlightened as to what has been happening in that neighborhood.

It sure wouldn't be the first time that drugs and gangs have ruined a lovely neighborhood.

How long do you think it would take EN to drive from where they were on Villa Monteray to Mt Shasta taking Alta, Cimmaron, Cherry river, Camel Peak?

SStarr I wasn't avoiding this question you asked me last night, I just wanted to be sure I can give you a correct time frame so I drove it again on my way home from the gym :D The whole route from where the 1st shooting was, (Alta/Cimarron/Cherry River/Mt. Shasta) it would take approx. 40 seconds depending on traffic, however I doubt there was much at that time of night. From where the Buick was when they backed up to head home on Cherry River, approx. 20 seconds. From Alta to Carmel Peak, 10 seconds then maybe 5 seconds to get to Mt. Shasta. So I'm going to guess on this time frame: from the 1st shooting to the 2nd shooting I'm going to say it happened within a 45 second time frame.

Do you read that last part as the people of the neighborhood who refuse to speak on record believe there could be a gang motive behind TM's death?

Also, while I was in the area I stopped at the park and there is a parking lot there but it's on the Darchume (Spelling?) side of the street.

Earliest reports were that KM did not have a learner's permit....((oops))
so we wondered about that sort of ''colored'' the whole ''learning to parallel park after dark story (sputter )
Made some of us wonder what exactly was the reason for a car being at the school that late....we only have the word of KM now after all BM was not involved in driver ed that night from what we have heard to date.

MOO

With this said maybe the Meyers were covering up the fact that KM didn't have a learners permit and that is why the changes in the story, she didn't want to get in trouble???? maybe? I also thought if there was indeed a driving lesson, and I'm going with the fact here was, that she was the one who drove the whole time and lied about her mom taking over. First off honking the horn at someone while someone else is driving isn't really smart and I wouldn't be too please if my passenger honked my horn while I'm driving.

I actually agree with much of your post. But BM is a hothead by his own admission as related by himself on his FB page. I feel he did have an inflated view of his prowess with a weapon and was in over his head and realized it too late. The M's have now told us of THREE road rage incidents they've been involved in during a short space in time. That's a pattern and not a good one. That doesn't happen so frequently in the lives of normal people. IMO.

The part BBM: I agree that law abiding people never intend to use their gun unless absolutely necessary. However, I have always been taught that once you draw your weapon, you'd better be prepared and educated enough to use it properly and efficiently. If you are reacting to a situation in which you feel it necessary to carry an unholstered gun, then that is the perfect time to call 911. And if that is the point you are at, you better know how to load the gun quickly.

There was at least two hotheads in the M family that night. BM who previously identified himself as such and if you believe that BM tells the truth, TM was involved in two different road rage incidents that involved her wanting to chase the other driver down. BM says she chased one right to the guy's front yard.

What it shows me is Brandon deep down really had no violent tendencies. If so he had a perfect opportunity to show that when being fired upon by EN repeatedly.

Yes, if a gun has to be drawn then the owner should be fully aware that they may have to use it. Although in most cases the mere pointing of the weapon toward the criminal is enough to make them freeze or run away which stops the violence from occuring.

But I do not agree totally that this is the time 911 should be called. All of this was acting at lightning speed. Even if they had called 911 by the time they saw the Audi' headlights coming toward their home there wouldn't be enough time for the police to arrive, and stop the shooting from happening. LE are mostly a reactive agency. By the time they arrive the damage is done. Just like in home invasions were perps force entry or talk their way in. The gun owner only has seconds to react and has no time to call 911.

So Brandon did the correct and only thing he could do concerning the situation when EN and the unknown driver came to their home. He shot his weapon at that time. That is totally self defense. In fact it would have been legally justifiable if he had shot first when he was on his own property. He and his mom had already been shot at before at another location by these same people who were now closing in on him and his mom when they were 20 feet away from their front door.

IMO

SStarr I wasn't avoiding this question you asked me last night, I just wanted to be sure I can give you a correct time frame so I drove it again on my way home from the gym :D The whole route from where the 1st shooting was, (Alta/Cimarron/Cherry River/Mt. Shasta) it would take approx. 40 seconds depending on traffic, however I doubt there was much at that time of night. From where the Buick was when they backed up to head home on Cherry River, approx. 20 seconds. From Alta to Carmel Peak, 10 seconds then maybe 5 seconds to get to Mt. Shasta. So I'm going to guess on this time frame: from the 1st shooting to the 2nd shooting I'm going to say it happened within a 45 second time frame.

Thank you so much for doing that PD. I need to ponder on that info for a bit:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState