NV NV - Tiffany Booth, 35, (fnd dec) & Eduardo Clemente, 38, Las Vegas, vehicle found, 27 Sep 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As I mentioned upthread I would like to see the video from those bank transactions if they exist at all - I’m getting the feeling there was a set up and she is not safe at all
JMO
Also important would be other security footage from her apartment complex, if it exists. From pictures of the location on Google Maps it seems possible that there are cameras that captured them leaving.

It's been awhile since I've been on here...but I now live in Indian Springs outside Las Vegas. At the moment a body has been found out here. They are saying it is her, yet another page says they haven't identified it yet. So I'm waiting to hear more info.

I saw this post on the Placer County Sheriff Facebook page today about a bank robbery 10/13/20 in Kings Beach, CA near the Nevada state line. I think it looks a whole lot like Eduardo Clemente.

The suspect is 6'2" with dark brown bushy hair. He is wearing black eye glasses. He quite heavy.

I saw this post on the Placer County Sheriff Facebook page today about a bank robbery 10/13/20 in Kings Beach, CA near the Nevada state line. I think it looks a whole lot like Eduardo Clemente.

The suspect is 6'2" with dark brown bushy hair. He is wearing black eye glasses. He quite heavy.
BBM. Eduardo's height in the missing poster is also 6'2".

What a chilling case. It seems likely to me that Tiffany was killed in Judy's house around Sept 28/29. This is why the killer had to delete the garage webcam from 9/28-29: it contained footage of him carrying her lifeless body into the car. It couldn't have been a random person who killed both Tiff and Eduardo because the random person wouldn't have known about the cat-sitting and thus wouldn't have texted Judy about leaving enough food for the cat. I can't believe Tiffany would leave the cat behind without consulting her mom Judy about it first. I really don't think Tiffany left the house alive. :-(

Also, that footage of the bank robbery really does look like Eduardo. Has anyone called in the tip to LE?

Surely LE has already ruled Eduardo out for this suspect, right? I hope. lol The article says the robbery suspect is between 55 and 65 years old. But I am terrible at guessing ages. I sure thought it was Eduardo before I read the age description. Crazy if he has a slightly older doppelganger out robbing banks right across the state line.

Attachments

• kings beach cali suspect.png
    kings beach cali suspect.png
    219 KB · Views: 86
At 11:15am on Sept 29 Tiffany posted this message in her neighborhood (open) fb group:

"my boyfriend noticed someone the roof of a nearby condo building. The guy dropped what looks like an electrical box and it made a big boom. Anyone know if there is any comstruction going on, on the roofs?"

According to the timeline the security footage for her condo was deleted for Sept 29-30. It's possible that something happened there overnight.

At 11:15am on Sept 29 Tiffany posted this message in her neighborhood (open) fb group:

"my boyfriend noticed someone the roof of a nearby condo building. The guy dropped what looks like an electrical box and it made a big boom. Anyone know if there is any comstruction going on, on the roofs?"

According to the timeline the security footage for her condo was deleted for Sept 29-30. It's possible that something happened there overnight.

I'd love to know if anyone else reported seeing a man on the roof. I keep getting back to Eduardo's massive loss of weight and I can't help but think that the stimulant drugs can easily make you paranoid or even psychotic...

Did someone call this tip in to PCSO? It really does look like Eduardo.

Surely LE has already ruled Eduardo out for this suspect, right? I hope. lol The article says the robbery suspect is between 55 and 65 years old. But I am terrible at guessing ages. I sure thought it was Eduardo before I read the age description. Crazy if he has a slightly older doppelganger out robbing banks right across the state line.

55-65 years old? LOL I don't think that guy is in that age range. He looks a bit younger.. maybe mid 40s. IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randell9587
Back