NY - $250m fraud against Former President Donald Trump, Trump Org., Eric, Donald Jr., Sept 2022, Trial 2 Oct 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@frankrunyeon

New: Closed-door courtroom mtg w/ Trump, atty and AG in the midst of lunch break. Trump entered for 20 min and exited while his attorneys remained inside. He re-entered for several minutes before his team left again. AG attys remained in court. About what? We don’t know yet.

Speculation is closed door mtg relates to a Trump post this AM attacking judge’s clerk as Sen. Schumer’s “girlfriend” giving her name and picture. The post appears to now be deleted. This follows a previous attack on the judge yesterday. Again, we don’t know what was discussed.

Update: Our 2:15pm start time has come and gone. Trump continues to enter and exit the courtroom with his attorneys. This ain’t your average bench or chambers conference.

Ah, so he probably did order it.

On Tuesday, Trump targeted Engoron's principal law clerk by sharing a social media post that included her full name and a photo of her posing with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., as they both smiled.

Trump in his repost called the clerk "Schumer's girlfriend" and accused her of "running this case against me."

"How disgraceful!" Trump wrote in his Truth Social post. "This case should be dismissed immediately!!"

Trump mentioned Schumer and the clerk again during another break later Tuesday, as he claimed that the trial was "rigged" and "fraudulent."

The clerk is seated almost directly across from Trump in court.

Trump's presidential campaign then sent out a lengthy email criticizing Engoron as a "Far-Left Democrat."

@frankrunyeon

New: Closed-door courtroom mtg w/ Trump, atty and AG in the midst of lunch break. Trump entered for 20 min and exited while his attorneys remained inside. He re-entered for several minutes before his team left again. AG attys remained in court. About what? We don’t know yet.

Speculation is closed door mtg relates to a Trump post this AM attacking judge’s clerk as Sen. Schumer’s “girlfriend” giving her name and picture. The post appears to now be deleted. This follows a previous attack on the judge yesterday. Again, we don’t know what was discussed.

Update: Our 2:15pm start time has come and gone. Trump continues to enter and exit the courtroom with his attorneys. This ain’t your average bench or chambers conference.

Trump isn't gonna stop this dirty way of creating disturbances in the court. First strike for this.

How many more times before he is charged with Contempt of Court and jailed for it?

I'd say third strike and he's charged.

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday continued railing against New York Attorney General Letitia James and her civil fraud case against him on the second day of his trial in New York.

“The rarely used Executive Law that the N.Y.A.G. is proceeding under is VERY UNFAIR, and being used against me for that reason. NY Executive Law 63 (12) does not require a victim, traditional elements of fraud are eliminated (the only such law!), the law allows a politically elected partisan prosecutor to convince a politically elected judge, who may be friends, to destroy even a Political Opponent,” Trump posted on Truth Social.

Trump posted, “This law may not be Constitutional and is not FAIR, and that is why terrible A.G. James chose it to use against me!!!”

“Now that it has been agreed in Court that Mar-a-Lago is WORTH 50 to 100 times the Value the Racist & Incompetent Attorney General of New York State, Letitia “Peekaboo” James, ascribed to it (18 Million Dollars), & likewise other assets that were valued crazily low by this “Monster” that has allowed Violent Crime in New York to reach EPIDEMIC levels, and dangerous illegal migrants to roam free all over our State, we hope the Judge will TERMINATE his first ruling of fraud in that he was given false and ridiculous information by the Trump Deranged Lunatic, A.G. James,” Trump posted.

Trump posted, “In actuality, I am WORTH FAR MORE than the numbers put down on the Financial Statements, not less. In addition, there is a far reaching and professionally drawn Disclaimer Clause boldly stated on the FIRST PAGE OF THE DOCUMENT. This entire case should be thrown out and dismissed. The A.G. should be reprimanded and sanctioned for bringing this case with its FAKE LOW VALUES, in order to make me look bad. Election Interference!”

Ah yes but I figure that he considers himself young and handsome :D
and virile - don't forget virile :rolleyes:
Delusions of Grandeur!

I had to laugh last night when Rachel Maddow was doing her usual chit-chat with Lawrence O’Donnell. She kept saying that Trump was concerned about how the size of his…long pause so we could fill in the blank with something naughty, and finally saying…wealth is viewed. :D

Last edited:
After Donald Trump's former longtime accountant Donald Bender's examination by the New York attorney general's legal team concluded, the court went into lunch break.

Bender will face cross examination after the court resumes.

Judge Arthur Engoron warned the defense they need to come back from the break in a timely fashion. “If you're not here I'm starting anyway," he said.

Engoron made jokes throughout the proceedings. He started the day by joking about one of his court officers after he yelled for order in the court. Engoron said, "The man you just heard, I affectionately call Tommy, and his next gig is no doubtfully going to be at the metropolitan opera."

Trump, though, was not joking when as exited the courtroom for the lunch break, complaining once again about the trial. “This is a rigged trial. It’s a fraudulent trial. The attorney general is a fraud and we have to expose her as that. You see what’s going on. It’s a rigged deal.”
Live updates: Trump civil fraud trial continues in New York

The trial was supposed to resume at 2:15 p.m. ET, but now will not start until 3 p.m. No clear reason was given for the delay.

Trump has entered and exited the courtroom numerous times since it took a break for lunch at about 12:50. James, who'd attended the trial in the morning, made a brief appearance in the courtroom at around 2:30 and immediately walked back out.

Trump's lawyers were expected to cross-examine his former accountant when they resume.
Trump fraud trial live updates: Day 2 begins with testimony from ex-Trump accountant

@frankrunyeon

NEW: Judge issues "gag order" on Trump after for posting "disparaging, untrue" post about his clerk. "Consider this statement a gag order forbidding all parties from posting ... about any member of my staff. Failure to abide by this order will result in serious sanctions"

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday continued railing against New York Attorney General Letitia James and her civil fraud case against him on the second day of his trial in New York.

“The rarely used Executive Law that the N.Y.A.G. is proceeding under is VERY UNFAIR, and being used against me for that reason. NY Executive Law 63 (12) does not require a victim, traditional elements of fraud are eliminated (the only such law!), the law allows a politically elected partisan prosecutor to convince a politically elected judge, who may be friends, to destroy even a Political Opponent,” Trump posted on Truth Social.

Trump posted, “This law may not be Constitutional and is not FAIR, and that is why terrible A.G. James chose it to use against me!!!”

“Now that it has been agreed in Court that Mar-a-Lago is WORTH 50 to 100 times the Value the Racist & Incompetent Attorney General of New York State, Letitia “Peekaboo” James, ascribed to it (18 Million Dollars), & likewise other assets that were valued crazily low by this “Monster” that has allowed Violent Crime in New York to reach EPIDEMIC levels, and dangerous illegal migrants to roam free all over our State, we hope the Judge will TERMINATE his first ruling of fraud in that he was given false and ridiculous information by the Trump Deranged Lunatic, A.G. James,” Trump posted.

Trump posted, “In actuality, I am WORTH FAR MORE than the numbers put down on the Financial Statements, not less. In addition, there is a far reaching and professionally drawn Disclaimer Clause boldly stated on the FIRST
The Exhaustive tour continues…..

Trump posted, “In actuality, I am WORTH FAR MORE than the numbers put down on the Financial Statements, not less. In addition, there is a far reaching and professionally drawn Disclaimer Clause boldly stated on the FIRST PAGE OF THE DOCUMENT. This entire case should be thrown out and dismissed. The A.G. should be reprimanded and sanctioned for bringing this case with its FAKE LOW VALUES, in order to make me look bad. Election Interference!”

Sure sounds like lifelong bully Trump is really scared. He is really making a mess of things, as usual.

When court resumed at 3 p.m. ET, Engoron noted that earlier today, Trump made a social media post about his law clerk that was also emailed to millions of people.

Engoron said he ordered the post to be taken down and that personal attacks on his staff were unacceptable and would not be tolerated. He noted that he previously warned the parties about such attacks yesterday. He finished: “Consider this a gag order on all parties with respect to posting or publicly speaking about any member of my staff.”

He also said that violations of his order would lead to swift, meaningful sanctions.

Note also that the picture in question — which featured the staffer with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer — was originally on an Instagram page she maintained in connection with a campaign for a civil court judgeship. That page is now private.
Trump fraud trial live updates: Former president tells reporters he’ll testify in ‘scam’ case

@frankrunyeon

NEW: Judge issues "gag order" on Trump after for posting "disparaging, untrue" post about his clerk. "Consider this statement a gag order forbidding all parties from posting ... about any member of my staff. Failure to abide by this order will result in serious sanctions"
Finally a judge with the ba!!s to gag him---
Next step if he doesnt comp!y?

"This morning one of the defendants posted on social media account a disparaging untrue and personally identifying post about a member of my staff. Although I have since ordered the post deleted and apparently it was, it was also emailed out to millions of other recipients," the judge said in court.
"Personal attacks of any member of my court staff are unacceptable, inappropriate and I will not tolerate them," the judge said.
The judge then said all parties must not speak publicly about any members of the court staff.

"Consider this statement an order forbidding all parties from posting emailing or speaking publicly about any members of my staff,” Engoron said. “Failure to abide by this .. will result in serious sanctions."
Live updates: Trump civil fraud trial continues in New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member