GUILTY NY - 30 injured in Manhattan bombing, 17 Sept 2016 *Ahmad Khan Rahimi arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
NYPD Special Ops ‏@NYPDSpecialops 6m6 minutes ago Manhattan, NY

A possible secondary device has been located @ 27th Street, 6th - 7th Avenues. #NYPD nvestigations are ongoing. Avoid the area @NYPD13Pct

MSNBC has a great shot of the mangled trash container. Scary looking.

second scene is at 6th and 7th how far is that second device??

My BIL said he thought his neighbors apt exploded when it happened. That's how intense it was.

It's not fun watching this all play out, listening to the scanner and then hearing a loud boom here in Queens. I hope it was just fireworks.

Briefing happening now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MSNBC has a great shot of the mangled trash container. Scary looking.

And they made sure to make sure the distinction that this was one of those large consturction dumpsters

They are now saying re NJ that at first before the explosion, they were looking at a suspcious bag in NJ BEFORE the NJ one went off.

People would have been hurt , if there was no delay becasue of the suscious package

let see our impression of new guy!

And I think the NJ becasue it was a "miltary" race has some connections moo

It drives me nuts , taxpayer, when all these workers stand around doing nothing on our buck - why do they need people standing behind them??

It's not fun watching this all play out, listening to the scanner and then hearing a loud boom here in Queens. I hope it was just fireworks.

Briefing happening now.

Are you saying just now you heard another boom that has nothing to do with the first one tonight in NY?

Per Mayor:

" It currently looks intentional. We are not saying at this time it is terror related, but it does appear to be intentional.... We have the best anti-terrorist force in any city..."

Are you saying just now you heard another boom that has nothing to do with the first one tonight in NY?
I am in Queens and heard a loud boom but it could possibly be fireworks, but a bit shaken after hearing it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dnstfr