GUILTY NY - 30 injured in Manhattan bombing, 17 Sept 2016 *Ahmad Khan Rahimi arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nothing to add but my prayers for safety to those living there and those responding, healing prayers for the injured and all of mankind really, it breaks my heart that we live in a world where others want to harm others. This is terrifying, and it makes me scared to think this could be a new reality.

Thanks GeeEm and all of you for the news updates and discussion it is much appreciated.

You know you are always welcome greg, thank you for EVERYTHING you do as well, as everyone else in times like these

I was reading on NYC Fire Wire facebook post for commentors not to post any post of where they are staging, due to the fact that it may be a lure to get all first responders and then detonate another explosive.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes. It's a known tactic used by terrorists. Yasir Arafat was the mastermind behind this idea.

September 17, 2016
11:42 PM ET

LIVE FEED
http://www.cbsnews.com/live/

Jeff Pegues Homeland Security Correspondent...on phone
*no explosion related in SeaSide
*surveillance being reviewed
*call if you have information
*waiting for 23th and 7th street
*have bomb sniffing dogs
*LE on high alert
*concerns about "copy cat incidents" with SeaSide
*can't rule anything out
*NYPD trained to handle this situation.....(9/11 changed city) Federal Investigations and LE to handle this magnitude
*form of terrorism/NYPD trained for this
*wanted to harm several people
*in NJ do not know suspect, trying to stir up fear in country, ISIS has been known to do this type has been known to carry out this type of tatic to carry out fear
I can't watch right now, but were they implying this might be a copycat of seaside? Is it possible to make a pressure cooker bomb (possibly two) that quickly?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

How can officials keep saying there is no danger to the city. A bomb went off, how that is not dangeroues is just silly gov "jive"

IMO sounds like idiots

tornado just touched down but no danger?????????????????????

This intential but no danger ??? Unless someone is in custudy I would disagree

Confirmed Pressure cooker on 27th street according to NY1 as per NYPD official

"Injuries signifgant not life threatening

How can officials keep saying there is no danger to the city. A bomb went off, how that is not dangeroues is just silly gov "jive"

IMO sounds like idiots

Well, they can't say there IS danger. Lol. Not that anyone wouod listen. Or leave.

I was going tomorrow. Guess that is not happening. I need my zeppoles!
I ate way too many!!!! I am going back during the week with coworkers, but now I'm not sure either =/

I can't watch right now, but were they implying this might be a copycat of seaside? Is it possible to make a pressure cooker bomb (possibly two) that quickly?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

No clue Mountaingazer, I think it is just too soon for anyone to say, so the Homeland Security Correspondent Jeff Pegues stated what he might know at this time.

Thanks ~

IMO sounds like idiots

I understand they don't want to cause mass panic that's the last thing the city needs right now. Can you imagine a mass of people trying to frantically leave the city.

I understand they don't want to cause mass panic that's the last thing the city needs right now. Can you imagine a mass of people trying to frantically leave the city.

For some reason I dont think people would behave that way --how do you know where you are going is "safer"!

Anyone heard any other outlet picking up pressure cooker? I would think that would result in some evacuation?

Anyone heard any other outlet picking up pressure cooker? I would think that would result in some evacuation?

They won't evacuate. They told people to go home. Stay in their apartments.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back