NY NY - Audrey Herron, 32, Catskill, 29 Aug 2002

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mailed one for ya a couple of day ago, when you receive it, please realize there is a post it note I accidently left in the box at the PO and it says something about a mail box, LOL, boss asked me to find out if he should place his mailbox in a certian place by the curb and I left the sticky note in the bag with the candle!!!!!

I wish I could be there in person to show my support, but I will be with you in prayer.

Sending hope and love,
Christine

Christine,

I belive we got yours & the note...but I knew what it meant...lol Thank you!

The time is drawing near...thanks Gardenmom for the bump...we are up to 503...Halfway there...I am hopeful we will reach our goal, for Audrey...

Please all remember...if you cannot get out to shop & send a candle...
www.candlesandmore.com has offered free shipping & a discount as well...

God Bless,
Searching for Audrey...Marie

I'm thinking of Audrey this week, won't you join me? This Friday, May 20th has been 1000 days since she has been away from those who love her. God bless you, Audrey, where ever you are.

Today Audrey has been missing for 1000 days. Let's all pray for her and family today.

sending my prayers...I hope my candle made it...it would have been from Tampa, FL

stillsearching4aud said:
Fisco- Many thanks...received your candles this weekend...your e-mail campaign is such a great help & idea...
Bless your heart for the support! We are up to 161 candles!

Searching for Audrey..Marie
Marie,

It was the only thing I could think of in helping you. I'm am so glad you recieved 2000+ candles for this!! My prayers and thoughs are with you. Never, NEVER, give up hope. If there is anything I can ever help you with...you know how to contact me. :)

Many Blessings,
~Frisco

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]In the hopes that this letter will give all of you who could not attend a glimpse into what the 1000 Lights of Hope Ceremony was like, and as a personal thank you from myself for all of your support in making Audrey's 1000th day missing a bit brighter for her family and friends.
~Thank you all so much~

It was a day like no other...With the help of newfound friend, Josie, (who I wish I met 3 years ago-She ran her tail off with the rest of us trying to get things done for this event...), Chris, Audrey's step-Mom, Jeanie, My son, Justin, Maria, Katie Z., Jim Viola & son, Michael & my daughter, Katie...arrived 3 hours early to set up the amazing display of over 2,000 candle of Hope sent from around the world...

Imagine if you can, the beauty of the flame from a candle...it lights the way, when there is darkness. Imagine if you can, the sight of over 2,000 candles lit in Hopes of a friend who cannot seem to find her way home to all those who love & miss her.
I need not imagine for I saw & felt the warmth, strength & Hope from these lights.
There were many of you here, from this board, along with hundreds more from around the world that made surviving yet another day, the thousandth day without knowing what happened to my friend, Audrey, possible.
The amazement in her little boys eyes as the flames flickered & led all who attended to her remembrance bench was heartbreaking & bittersweet...to watch both Quinn & Lillil Katie scurry through to pick out candles for their Mommie to bring home with them was a feeling no words could describe. For their innocence keeps them in that "comfort" zone that as time goes by will dissipate into the lingering knowledge we as adults know the harder version of what it truly means that their Mommie is missing. I thank God, they have not reached that & pray that they do not have to in hopes that we find her first.
Aud's eldest, Sonsia, was & is an amazing heart in search of her Mother & was truly showing her strength as she always does...just like her Mom.
Aud's sister-in-law, Michelle read a heart wrenching dedication poem for 3 solar lights that each of Audrey's children put near the bench...a symbol of an "eternal flame." A symbol of Faith, Hope & Love.
Longtime friend, Corrina, read an amazing poem written by my good friend Maria...through tears...Maria~ You are my backbone, my strength & my best friend to whom through all of this have remained steady right along with me...
I was especially warmed by the show of support for not only Aud but of the families of others missing as we displayed the many candles sent by these families sharing our same heartbreak. Those in attendance read & saw each & I reminded them as I spoke the words Sarah Teague, mother of missing Heather, sent to us...you could see in their eyes...the empathy & shock, for lack of a better word, that so many more remain missing.
Audrey's family, all in attendance, were I believe, very thankful of all the love & support sent, all were amazed as well, with the lighting of these candles for Audrey. We needed this. It becomes much harder as each day passes with no word. Hope tends to fade & these lights, lights sent from around the globe, brought back to all of us that Hope. That hope that is so desperately clung to by each of us.
Many families conveyed their wish to be with us & we were comforted by each knowing that we, in lighting these candles for their loved ones, share their loss with them as they do with ours...Mary & Doug Lyall, Suzie's parents made special efforts after attending the Bike Ride for Missing Children, to join us. They are two amazing pillars of strength. After my daughter read a piece of history on Eaton Patz they helped the children in attendance in lighting a special display of candles in honor of upcoming National Missing Children's Day, as their Suzie falls under that of still being considered a child. Each candle in the display was a child missing here in NY. The display was made by my good friend, Maria...It was beautiful. Jim Viola, Patricia's husband, drove in with their son, Michael from NJ...he arrived early (as usual) to lend his hand in the setting up of the pathway & display. Shooting video for us & just being there with us once again...He truly keeps me going when I get down...he always supports everything we do. He has become a true friend within our tragedies. As the vigil began, my heart was pounding as my good friend, Louise seemed lost in White Hall NY somewhere...She giving us our first light of hope for Audrey & for her dear nephew, Lorne, was to light that candle...Louise, although running late due to attending Timothy Young's funeral stayed her course & arrived just after the lighting but I was so very glad to see her. Hugs from her are just the best...She brought with her, for me, a gift which brought me to tears. A beautiful stained glass candle holder in the color of lavender~ my own light of hope...and a "Beanie Bear" holding lavender flowers & a wonderful card--For a Good friend~...Through the search for my friend, I have been given the gift of new friends...who, in Audrey's absence have kept me going...You all know who you are...
We re-lit candles for her & then with all the kids in hand, her boys, my Katie, Aud's Sonsia & a friend, Priscilla went to the local diner...As we sat there remembering each, Lorne & Audrey through the eyes of the children telling their memories of certain events each had...I watched...Sonsia looks more each day like Audrey & I can't help but feel guilty she is missing out on the laughter & amazement that comes with each visit I have with her...She should be there...like old times after a day of shopping or a movie...
I want each of you to know that what you did for Audrey & her family as well as myself will not soon be forgotten...the feeling of Hope given will remain in my heart as we continue our search to bring Aud home...God Bless each one of you...

Searching for Audrey...Marie

Please check site as more photos will be added from the vigil...

PS The next event is 3rd Annual Riding For Audrey! Also, if anyone is interested, we are selling "Bands of Hope & Remembrance...For Audrey"...Details posted on site how to purchase one.
[/font]

Missing mom and nurse remembered

8/29/2005
By: Capital News 9 web staff

A Greene County family is remembers a missing woman three years to the day after she disappeared.

Audrey May Herron was last seen leaving the Columbia-Greene Long Term Health Care Facility on this day back in 2002. Herron worked there as a nurse.

Since that time family and friends have held vigils to keep Herron's name in the news.

The family is also offering a reward for information leading to her whereabouts.

Where is Audrey May?

For more information on the reward leading to Herron's whereabouts, click here .

http://www.capitalnews9.com/content/top_stories/default.asp?ArID=146839

According to the local news, a truck driver has come forward to say he gave Audrey a ride to Florida the night she disappeared.Police are investigating.
Family and friends say,"no way",she was too good a mother to leave her children. Apparently this is very upsetting to her daughter who thinks her mother might have abandoned her.

If this is true,what took the guy so long to remember,and where is her car. Did it just evaporate?

hockeymom said:
According to the local news, a truck driver has come forward to say he gave Audrey a ride to Florida the night she disappeared.Police are investigating.
Family and friends say,"no way",she was too good a mother to leave her children. Apparently this is very upsetting to her daughter who thinks her mother might have abandoned her.

If this is true,what took the guy so long to remember,and where is her car. Did it just evaporate?
Well, I'd rather think she ran away than was killed, but I just don't think so. I wonder if her friend still comes here. I haven't seen her in awhile.

gardenmom,
I was hoping with this news she may come back on the forums.I'd rather think she ran away too,but from everything said about her it sounds like it was foul play.

This truckers story is strange to say the least. Where has he been all this time - he is just reporting this now? Audreys car has been missing apparently all this time. If he gave her a ride what happened to her car?
Jessica

she's still missing that's so sad...few year's back i got to talk to one of her family member's it might been one of her sister's? been few year's ago but she was so nice and this had to happen to there family make's it that much more sad to happen to very nice people..i still look close at every jeep i see no matter what color it is

Marie Parker, friend of, and advocate for missing Audrey May Herron, shares her story about how psychics preyed upon their family.

This post is a part of a series entitled "Psychics and Missing People", the goal of which is to help families of the missing understand techniques used by psychics, and that use of psychics in missing persons cases not only doesn't net results, but causes great pain, potential loss of hope, and wasted resources.

You can read her story here:

http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/2006/03/33106-pmp-sylvia-and-friends-part-ii.html

The series starts with this link, if you would like to read it from the beginning:

http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/2006/03/30606-pmp-introduction-to-psychics-and.html

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
http://www.projectjason.org
Read our Voice for the Missing Blog
http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/

Thanks Kelly, I will read it. Audrey has had a special place in my heart. I am so glad she has Marie in her corner. She has really tried to get her friend home. Audrey would be proud of her.

thank you Kelly, Iam behind you 100% so what if you make some one mad it's not the 1st time they been mad and won't be the last..i saw it somewhere i think it was in a u.s. govt web site..that flat out told people that any true and real good Psychic's will never ask for no money what so ever!! because there book contract's, talk show fee's, and reward's they get for there help sloving LE case's they have some money allready and will never ask for any money from the family's...only highly questionable Psychic's ask for money..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back