DNA Solves
so sad ... & selfish IMO

to do it with his son in the apt. & to leave his son alone for life

what a horrible legacy

so sad ... & selfish IMO

to do it with his son in the apt. & to leave his son alone for life

what a horrible legacy

Money IS the root of all evil.
Hopefully, the wife will go on, change her last name and this 2 yr old will have a different set of values and have a wonderful life.:angel:
Look at the example te Maddoff sons had for a Father? pretty bad.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...gs_himself_in_soho_apartment_sources_say.html

"Mark Madoff had been chatting via computer with his wife, Stephanie, who is out of town, sources said. She became worried and called her father to check on her husband."

2 YO was asleep in another room. Why wouldn't he have had his wife take the 2 YO with her if he was thinking of doing this?

Thanks for the article Buzzie.
I doubt that it was pre-planned. :( I think he just snapped.
It happend right after Trustee was seeking $19.6 Billion from an Austrian banker; I wonder what happend at that meeting ?
Also:
The apparent suicide came on the two-year anniversary of Bernie Madoff's arrest.

The fact that he was e-mailing with his wife and she became so worried, makes me think that he wanted someone to find the baby before the baby was to wake up.

I am glad my guess was right and the baby was asleep not roaming around. :angel:

I think Bernie Madoff & Ruth Madoff will have a very hard day today.
I am sorry that they had to lose a son. :(

PS: I know Madoff did wrong, I also know that all our BANKS did wrong too.
I still do not wish for any crook to lose their children, or any baby to lose his parent.
The root of this wealth is evil.

RIP Mark Madoff. :angel:
You certainly have been a tortured soul in the past 2 years.
I think it is called "SINS OF OUR FATHERS".

Money IS the root of all evil.
Hopefully, the wife will go on, change her last name and this 2 yr old will have a different set of values and have a wonderful life.:angel:
Look at the example te Maddoff sons had for a Father? pretty bad.

no, it's the LOVE of money that is the root of evil.

The actual verse that is from is 1 timothy 6:10
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil: which some reaching after have been led astray from the faith, and have pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

BUT - very appropriate -

TODAY WILL BE A VERY DARK DAY IN BERNIE MADOFF'S LIFE.

the result of his greed:
Bernie's son hangs self with leash. :(

Bernard Madoff’s oldest son Mark was found dead in the living room of his SoHo apartment this morning — hanging from a black dog leash on the two-year anniversary of his father’s stunning downfall.

>>>>more at link>>>>>>

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/..._son_andrew_found_dead_41QZ5xHZ2Ifq2IBmRtZgLK

oh wow. that is awful. What disaster from beginning to end for so many people.

That suit was filed yesterday by the trustee against Kohn and everyone under the sun. This case is just going to continue to have a ripple effect for years to come.

That suit was filed yesterday by the trustee against Kohn and everyone under the sun. This case is just going to continue to have a ripple effect for years to come.

I wonder what happened at that meeting? Seems he either just snapped after, or because it was
the 2 year university of Bernie in Jail.

I have lost count how many have died so far :( I sure hope no more will die as a result of this mess .

His wife had tried to change her and the children’s names to her maiden name because of all the harassment, and humiliation. I imagine the last 2 years were torture for Mark.

Was all this worth it Bernie ??????
That is what I would ask Bernie Madoff right now!
Greed is Bernie's devil.....
he has to live with all the lives he ruined.
Now his own son, and grandson has no dad.
R.I.P. Mark Madoff............

I saw on another site - that his 2 and 4 year old kids were named in lawsuits to make sure none of the heirs ever received anything.

Did anyone watch Damages last year?

Was all this worth it Bernie ??????
That is what I would ask Bernie Madoff right now!
Greed is Bernie's devil.....
he has to live with all the lives he ruined.
Now his own son, and grandson has no dad.
R.I.P. Mark Madoff............

I am sure Bernie has lot of regrets passionflower
Unfortunetaly, it is way too late. :(
He should have refrained from doing the wrong thing in the first place.

Strange but Bernie once said he wished he was caught 6-8 years earlier- WHY then did he not stop himself.
Those were flourishing years and he could have cleaned it all up now so many are dead including his son :(

I also wonder how it is that the banks are not reaping their karma :waitasec: THEY TOO WERE NOT INNOCENT!

I saw on another site - that his 2 and 4 year old kids were named in lawsuits to make sure none of the heirs ever received anything.

Did anyone watch Damages last year?

Yes, the kids have trust funds, and the people who lost out want everyone who can possibly benefit from Bernie’s swindles to be named in the legal battles.

No I did not see damages last year, but they are maney. :(

A few questions:

1) Was the wife chatting online with him the night before, or the morning of?

2) Was he the type father who would leave his 2 yr. old son unattended and endangered? :eek:

3) Was there a suicide note left???

A few questions:

1) Was the wife chatting online with him the night before, or the morning of?

2) Was he the type father who would leave his 2 yr. old son unattended and endangered? :eek:

3) Was there a suicide note left??? NO

I think he alerted the wife to something because the wife was so worried she called her father to go check on him.
I think he knew the child was fast asleep and would not be alone for long, since he did alert his wife somehow.

SNIP>>>>>>>>>>>from one of the articles given here.
Mark Madoff, in desperate early morning e-mails to his wife,
said he could no longer live with the curse put on the family by his disgraced dad.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...gs_himself_in_soho_apartment_sources_say.html

THIS COULD BE A REASON:
With Flurry of New Suits, Picard’s March to Saturday Moves On

>>>>>>>>>snip
To put it mildly, they’re leaving no stone unturned. On Wednesday, Picard brought suit against five of Bernard Madoff’s grandchildren, former directors of his London investment branch and seven global banks, among others.

>>>>>>>more at link

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2010/12/09/with-flurry-of-new-suits-picards-march-to-saturday-move-on/

IMHO Irv Picard, the trustee is the only one who stand to make a fortune, just another rip off :crazy:
I wonder how many millions he made already?

Yes, the kids have trust funds, and the people who lost out want everyone who can possibly benefit from Bernie’s swindles to be named in the legal battles.

No I did not see damages last year, but they are maney. :(

Damages is a TV Drama - last season was straight out of this story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sqwkie
Back