NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but I would swear I saw the hashtag EpsteinSuicide trending on Twitter last night--before he was found dead. I didn't read any of the tweets.

It's freaking me out a little. Not long after I got up today I read an email from a friend that said something whoa Epstein and I didn't know what she was talking about until I read the news.

That was the first I heard about it.

There was a massive release of documents yesterday that the Second Circuit ordered unsealed last month, and the moment people were reading them, the #hashtag emerged in force with every shared document.

**MY. OPINION ONLY**

Jeffrey Epstein is not dead! This is another hoax where money talks. Ask yourself why he was taken off suicide watch after supposedly having tried to commit suicide several weeks ago? Makes no sense when they know he is a big risk.

He had been in a Cell with a roommate when the first alleged suicide attempt occurred. Nothing has been mentioned about a roommate in this Cell where he was supposedly successful. What a strange coincidence or perfect setup?

Did all the guards leave for their break at the same time? The cameras just happened to stop working at the same time? The other inmates around him heard or saw nothing? Was JE in a Cell isolated from the sight of any inmates?

Money talks, politicians in high places can pull unbelievable feats, right? With the right connections, JE was taken out of his cell, as alive as you and I! The picture of him going into the hospital was to reinforce that he was dead, dying. Don’t buy it. His color was too good for a dying man.

JE was taken in one door, redressed into another outfit with a wig, toupee and mustache or beard and walked out another door. Or, the easiest way, a sheet was pulled over his head as if he was deceased, and he was whisked off to a secretive place.

He will have plastic surgery, get a new identity, and move to a new country. The news will tell us he was cremated. The disposition of his assets will be done in a clever manner that will eventually return to JE. JMO
I can't say that I didn't entertain that idea. Esp when I saw the pics of him being wheeled out on the stretcher. Unusual so soon. Almost like the authorities are trying to prove a death. I mean this wasn't in a public place. It is weird.

Last edited:
I've gone over to the Conspiracy Side on this case, but I do think he's dead. He's no use to anyone alive anymore. Everyone wanted him gone, imo.

jmo
The only motive I could think of is money. If he is as wealthy as reported, he could pay anyone off and some people will do just about anything...

Last edited:
What if his death was staged so the powerful- yet to be named- persons would stop trying to have him killed and putting guards in harm's way ? He is now in a safe place/witness protection and with his death all the records can be unsealed and the co-conspirators cannot contest any of the evidence taken from Epstein properties ? I suppose that only works if Maxwell is not listed as co-owner ?

Wow.
So it may have been murder ?
Did someone want him 'silenced' ?

That’s what the former inmate thinks. But my point was that you don’t have to hang from the ceiling to commit suicide by “hanging.” It could still be suicide (my opinion) even though many are thinking it could be murder or deliberate negligence within the jail. The released documents are full of people who would want him to be quiet. Whether they “silenced” him or not is open to debate.

The only motive I could think of is money. If he is as wealthy as reported, he could pay anyone off and people will do just about anything...

Seriously, money is the only thing you can think of? Nothing personal mate, but state secrets, former Israeli PM, 2 US Presidents, a British Prince, and Saudi heir to King??? I can think of lots of other reasons than money. (To keep him alive.)

That’s what the former inmate thinks. But my point was that you don’t have to hang from the ceiling to commit suicide by “hanging.” It could still be suicide (my opinion) even though many are thinking it could be murder or deliberate negligence within the jail. The released documents are full of people who would want him to be quiet. Whether they “silenced” him or not is open to debate.
I took it to mean there is nothing to suspend anything at all, even at a low height - nothing to tie a sheet (or whatever) from - no doorknob, no bed frame, no sink...nothing with a surface or ridge or opening that would allow for a hanging.

But, I don't actually know what the cell looks like and what kind of surfaces, ridges, etc. there are that could be used.

jmo

I took it to mean there is nothing to suspend anything at all, even at a low height - nothing to tie a sheet (or whatever) from - no doorknob, no bed frame, no sink...nothing with a surface or ridge or opening that would allow for a hanging.

But, I don't actually know what the cell looks like and what kind of surfaces, ridges, etc. there are that could be used.

jmo

I see what you mean but read it differently. Hope we will get the truth.

Seriously, money is the only thing you can think of? Nothing personal mate, but state secrets, former Israeli PM, 2 US Presidents, a British Prince, and Saudi heir to King??? I can think of lots of other reasons than money. (To keep him alive.)
Good point, but I would think they would want him dead so he couldn't talk.

Personally, I believe that this deviant took his life because he knew he faced life imprisonment for his crimes. IMO, he knew he would never escape the hell of federal imprisonment. I think he also couldn't face the worldwide public shame that the recent release of the court records exposed. Epstein was a narcissist.

I feel so stupid. It never occurred to me that Epstein probably fronted his "girlfriends" as girls obsessively in love with him, who were willing to do anything for "Jeff." Not the messed up underaged child prostitutes he groomed and pimped out. The release of the documents chiseled a Grand Canyon-sized narcissistic wounded in his malignant mind.

Last edited:
Good point, but I would think they would want him dead so he couldn't talk.

Barr ripped for calling Epstein death a suicide: He’s ‘prone to making quick pronouncements’

Attorney General Bill Barr’s statement concluding Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide is highly suspicious, a former federal homicide prosecutor explained on MSNBC on Saturday.

Anchor Kendis Gibson interviewed former Assistant U.S. Attorney Glenn Kirschner following news that Epstein was found dead in his cell at the Manhattan Correctional Center.

“You know, Kendis, 22 of my 30 years as a prosecutor I handled murder cases and what I will say is that I don’t think anybody should jump to conclusions.

“I think there needs to be an investigation before the Attorney General starts to announce conclusions,” Kirschner concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper