NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In an incredible twist on the Jeffrey Epstein mystery, the host of a YouTube channel predicted his death one week before it actually happened. In the video, it was speculated that Epstein would be murdered in jail and the crime would be covered up to look like a suicide.

Shaun Attwood, a former wealthy UK financier who got tangled up in the Arizona drug culture of the 1990’s, hosts a demonitized YouTube channel which has still managed to attract more than 200,000 subscribers and totals more than 40 million views.
In an incredible twist on the Jeffrey Epstein mystery, the host of a YouTube channel predicted his death one week before it actually happened. In the video, it was speculated that Epstein would be murdered in jail and the crime would be covered up to look like a suicide.

Shaun Attwood, a former wealthy UK financier who got tangled up in the Arizona drug culture of the 1990’s, hosts a demonitized YouTube channel which has still managed to attract more than 200,000 subscribers and totals more than 40 million views.
Ex-Con YouTube Star Predicted Epstein 'Suicide' - Was It Really A Hit? - Communal News

Jeffrey Epstein Spent Time Alone With Young Female Prison Visitor

“The day after he was taken off suicide watch, disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein spent at least two hours locked up alone with a young woman, in a private room reserved for inmates and their attorneys, according to an attorney who was visiting the prison that day.”

Apologies if this was already posted.. but it’s first time I am seeing it..

According to neighbors here, the Paris-born, Oxford-educated, New York socialite moved into a $2.5 million home on a 1.5-acre parcel of land in Sharksmouth Estate some time after the home changed hands in 2016. They said she lived there with Scott Borgerson, chief executive of CargoMetrics Technologies and an ocean conservation activist. BBM

In an interview late Wednesday, Borgerson, a former Coast Guard officer, declined to say whether Maxwell had lived there with him. "My private life is my private life," he said, adding that he was glad to be home with his cat after a tiring work trip. In a text message, he commented on how, in the echo chamber of the Internet, "a rumor like this can go crazy so quickly."

In tony Manchester, the gossip went crazy very quickly, too - on neighborhood Facebook groups, among waitresses at a pizza parlor and along the scenic docks where people paused to chat about how one of the most watched women in America could have been living in their midst.

She went by "G" rather than her distinctive first name, neighbors said, had a vizsla dog and took walks to the waterfront, but kept largely to herself.
Epstein associate's link to picturesque New England town shocks residents

Maxwell’s video to save the ocean. Wolf in sheep’s clothing?

Last edited:
The artist behind the bizarre portrait of Bill Clinton in a dress hanging in Jeffrey Epstein's Manhattan mansion has revealed she had no idea the artwork had wound up in the pedophile billionaire's home.

Artist Petrina Ryan-Kleid exhibited the original painting, which is called 'Parsing Bill', for her degree show when she graduated with an MFA in 2012 from the New York Academy of Art.

She told DailyMail.com: 'In 2012, as a grad student at the New York Academy of Art, I painted pictures of Presidents Clinton and Bush as part of my Master's thesis.

'When the school put on a fundraiser at the Tribeca Ball that year, they sold my painting to one of the attendees.

I had no idea who the buyer was at the time. As with most of my paintings, I had completely lost track of this piece when it was sold seven years ago.

'So it was a complete surprise to me to learn yesterday that it wound up in Epstein's home.'

It is unclear if Epstein had the original canvas or had a print mounted.

The source, who asked to remain anonymous, was visiting Epstein to present a business proposal - an encounter with the pervert which included spotting a girl who seemed to be 14 waiting to see the financier.

The woman said she was shocked to catch sight of the portrait through an open door as she walked through the ornate home with her business partner.

The picture depicting the former president apparently lounging on a chair in the Oval Office, wearing red heels and posing suggestively in a blue dress redolent of Monica Lewinsky was in a room off the stairway of the Upper East Side townhouse.

upload_2019-8-15_20-33-52.jpeg
Student had no idea her portrait of Bill Clinton in a dress was in Jeffrey Epstein's home | Daily Mail Online

Jeffrey Epstein's Blood Vessels in Eyes Popped During Hanging

We're told the bed sheets were tied to the top of a bunk bed and Epstein either hurled himself off the top bunk or had his feet to the ground and leaned forward to cut off his air supply. Authorities believe the former is true, because throwing himself off the top bunk and falling violently to the ground could explain why his hyoid bone was fractured.

Ex-Con YouTube Star Predicted Epstein 'Suicide' - Was It Really A Hit? - Communal News

I saw many people predict Epstein wouldn't make it to court alive and would die in prison. This wasn't some great, unique prophesy, just a not-too-uncommon and reasonable guess.

Oh please. "Incredible twist"? I think all of us on this thread could have predicted a "suicide."

(Sarcasm directed at the author of the article, not you, @imstilla.grandma )

P.S. Love the shout out to the gas chromatograph mass spectrometer of Forensic Files! Best show ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snathan