NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it wasn't suicide but erotic auto asphyxiation?

I suppose that's not necessarily out of the realm of possibility. After all, didn't one of his accusers claim that he needed to have 3 orgasms a day (gross - I hate to post anything about this deviant's filthy sexual needs).

It's apparent that Epstein was a sexual deviant. Rot in hell Epstein.

Adam Klasfeld‏Verified account @KlasfeldReports
A couple more questions in the naming names department. BOP guidelines require the program coordinator to write a report on any decision to remove an inmate from suicide watch. Who is that coordinator? Can we see that report? https://twitter.com/shimonpro/status/1160274690625028096 …

EBpPIKvXkAIOjkz.jpg

4:07 PM - 10 Aug 2019 pst

Fortunately, this guy seems to have kept records, to include countless photographs.

That raid on his NYC home apparently turned up a lot, and if it did, it likely doesn’t just implicate him.

I agree that others are implicated, but I doubt others will be prosecuted without Epstein around. I also doubt, as I mentioned earlier, that a person with homes all over the world, including his own private island, and who undoubtedly kept money and things in Swiss banks, kept the most incriminating stuff in NYC. Especially after his first rodeo.

Last edited:
I suppose that's not necessarily out of the realm of possibility. After all, didn't one of his accusers claim that he needed to have 3 orgasms a day (gross - I hate to post anything about this deviant's filthy sexual needs).

It's apparent that Epstein was a sexual deviant. Rot in hell Epstein.
3 orgasms a day.....what the hell....he was a delusional erotomaniac.... o_O

His crimes maybe, if he is the subject of a civil action.

But there are many other people involved here, and there is an ongoing criminal investigation to that end.

Epstein will still be investigated, as he’s connected to these other players. Investigate his actions, you will find evidence that points at others.

That doesn’t stop.
BBM

I like your optimism. Epstein’s death, however it happened, is such a slap in the face of his victims...an attempt to circumvent justice for them. To drop the criminal investigation into those who also abused these girls would be a punch to their gut. The message would be loud and clear “Powerful men matter more than you do.”

BBM

I like your optimism. Epstein’s death, however it happened, is such a slap in the face of his victims...an attempt to circumvent justice for them. To drop the criminal investigation into those who also abused these girls would be a punch to their gut. The message would be loud and clear “Powerful men matter more than you do.”
Bolded by me

BINGO!

Plus, his death is saying to fellow powerful men: Carry on.

jmo

Important to note that JE was not only a defendant in sex traffic charges against him, but also a witness in the global sex-trafficking conspiracy investigation.

First reaction: There should be hearings as to how this was allowed to happen to a key witness in an investigation involving a global sex-trafficking conspiracy.

6:54 AM - 10 Aug 2019

Second reaction: A former federal prosecutor informs me about this secord-order effect in terms of legal procedure.

EBnQ_ZmX4AEZpTd.jpg

6:56 AM - 10 Aug 2019

Third question: Were reports accurate that Epstein was on suicide watch, a status that typically would have put him under 24-hour watch and removed any objects that could be used for self-harm from his cell?

7:13 AM - 10 Aug 2019

**MY. OPINION ONLY**

Jeffrey Epstein is not dead! This is another hoax where money talks. Ask yourself why he was taken off suicide watch after supposedly having tried to commit suicide several weeks ago? Makes no sense when they know he is a big risk.

He had been in a Cell with a roommate when the first alleged suicide attempt occurred. Nothing has been mentioned about a roommate in this Cell where he was supposedly successful. What a strange coincidence or perfect setup?

Did all the guards leave for their break at the same time? The cameras just happened to stop working at the same time? The other inmates around him heard or saw nothing? Was JE in a Cell isolated from the sight of any inmates?

Money talks, politicians in high places can pull unbelievable feats, right? With the right connections, JE was taken out of his cell, as alive as you and I! The picture of him going into the hospital was to reinforce that he was dead, dying. Don’t buy it. His color was too good for a dying man.

JE was taken in one door, redressed into another outfit with a wig, toupee and mustache or beard and walked out another door. Or, the easiest way, a sheet was pulled over his head as if he was deceased, and he was whisked off to a secretive place.

He will have plastic surgery, get a new identity, and move to a new country. The news will tell us he was cremated. The disposition of his assets will be done in a clever manner that will eventually return to JE. JMO

**MY. OPINION ONLY**

Jeffrey Epstein is not dead! This is another hoax where money talks. Ask yourself why he was taken off suicide watch after supposedly having tried to commit suicide several weeks ago? Makes no sense when they know he is a big risk.

He had been in a Cell with a roommate when the first alleged suicide attempt occurred. Nothing has been mentioned about a roommate in this Cell where he was supposedly successful. What a strange coincidence or perfect setup?

Did all the guards leave for their break at the same time? The cameras just happened to stop working at the same time? The other inmates around him heard or saw nothing? Was JE in a Cell isolated from the sight of any inmates?

Money talks, politicians in high places can pull unbelievable feats, right? With the right connections, JE was taken out of his cell, as alive as you and I! The picture of him going into the hospital was to reinforce that he was dead, dying. Don’t buy it. His color was too good for a dying man.

JE was taken in one door, redressed into another outfit with a wig, toupee and mustache or beard and walked out another door. Or, the easiest way, a sheet was pulled over his head as if he was deceased, and he was whisked off to a secretive place.

He will have plastic surgery, get a new identity, and move to a new country. The news will tell us he was cremated. The disposition of his assets will be done in a clever manner that will eventually return to JE. JMO
I think this is a realistic (and disturbing) scenario!
After all the wealthy can do that and even more :(

**MY. OPINION ONLY**

I think you either just sunk the conspiracy boat or turned it into an ocean liner! :eek: All aboard! :D Who knows? Stranger things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robinhood0602