NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m encouraged.

The media has been all over this for years, and that’s not going to stop.

They will investigate this themselves and will not let this die.

It’s way too juicy a story, especially with all the big names involved.

There’s too many people who want answers here (not just the media), and there’s no way in hell to stop this ball from rolling.

I don’t share the pessimism that is being felt by many.

I think something will happen with the girls' (now women) cases. They will sue the estate and get some money. It will take years, but it will happen imo.

The world-wide financial crimes that I suspect this was all about? I don't think anything will happen, and the players will keep on playing (and more girls will continue to be victimized for their pleasure in the process).

jmo

They don't need him to say it. They have the flight records and witnesses.
Flying there is one thing. Eyewitness testimony from Epstein himself about what was done when they got there is quite another, imo. Afaik, the only other witnesses who will cooperate are the girls themselves, and they could easily be viewed as unreliable and/or self-interested. Look what happened last time. Also, I'm not sure what testimony the girls have given about some of the bigger fish on the list. I know that Prince Albert, Dershowitz and some politicians from NM have been implicated. But I don't know that there was any testimony given about sexual contact with other people who were on the planes. Bill Clinton, for example. I'm not sure that any of the girls has provided testimony about him, in particular. Maybe someone else knows.

Anyway, I just think that potential testimony from the defendant ringleader himself could have been seen as well and truly, THE END, for a bunch of VIP's.

ps: I hope you don't see this as being argumentative. I'm not trying to argue with you. Just sharing my thoughts :)

There are records of everything, and plenty of people who can shed light on all of this.

Talking points are one thing, but there is a paper trail.

You know the saying “three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead?”

How does that work for dozens of people?
I fear the focus of the case from here on out will be on JE's death - and in the end it's going to be some screw-up that happened. Clerical mistake, broken cameras, lost memo, whatever.

All attention will be on "investigating" how JE was allowed to die in the cell. Big, big story.....for awhile.

And then it will be tiresome because the guy is dead after all. Then, I suspect the news will dwindle and investigations will quietly end.

jmopinion (yes, feeling pessimistic, I admit!)

I think something will happen with the girls' (now women) cases. They will sue the estate and get some money. It will take years, but it will happen imo.

The world-wide financial crimes that I suspect this was all about? I don't think anything will happen, and the players will keep on playing (and more girls will continue to be victimized for their pleasure in the process).

jmo
Yep.

Money talks.

It also buys silence.

JMO.

I fear the focus of the case from here on out will be on JE's death - and in the end it's going to be some screw-up that happened. Clerical mistake, broken cameras, lost memo, whatever.

All attention will be on "investigating" how JE was allowed to die in the cell. Big, big story.....for awhile.

And then it will be tiresome because the guy is dead after all. Then, I suspect the news will dwindle and investigations will quietly end.

Same. And the amount available from the estate to pay off plaintiffs in a civil suit will be so outrageous it will never, ever go to trial and none of the evidence will ever be publicly shared. I very seriously doubt there will be other criminal indictments. Probably half the pols in the 2nd circuit would be implicated.

Flying there is one thing. Eyewitness testimony from Epstein himself about what was done when they got there is quite another, imo. Afaik, the only other witnesses who will cooperate are the girls themselves, and they could easily be viewed as unreliable and/or self-interested. Look what happened last time. Also, I'm not sure what testimony the girls have given about some of the bigger fish on the list. I know that Prince Albert, Dershowitz and some politicians from NM have been implicated. But I don't know that there was any testimony given about sexual contact with other people who were on the planes. Bill Clinton, for example. I'm not sure that any of the girls has provided testimony about him, in particular. Maybe someone else knows.

Anyway, I just think that potential testimony from the defendant ringleader himself could have been seen as well and truly, THE END, for a bunch of VIP's.

ps: I hope you don't see this as being argumentative. I'm not trying to argue with you. Just sharing my thoughts :)

I think Epstein would have taken the fifth the way he did in his deposition. I’m not sure he would have seen it to his advantage to testify against anyone. I doubt a plea deal was going to be negotiated this time.
JMO

Same. And the amount available from the estate to pay off plaintiffs in a civil suit will be so outrageous it will never, ever go to trial and none of the evidence will ever be publicly shared. I very seriously doubt there will be other criminal indictments. Probably half the pols in the 2nd circuit would be implicated.
ALL the stuff that people have been wondering about regarding this case will be forgotten and what will be remembered is the controversy about his death. He will be the guy whose suicide was questionable.

That's it.

Oh, and he liked girls "on the younger side." He'll be remembered for that too.

bah humbug

jmo

Ha! If it makes you feel any better, I think you’re wrong.

The accusers still want justice, and they won’t stop fighting.

The focus now moves from Epstein to his accomplices.

There was Georgetown law professor on CBS News earlier, and he made me feel a lot better about this.

The case against Epstein is over, but this whole investigation is just beginning.

We’ll see.

The problem with any screw-up in this situation is that it makes many feel that the authorities were willing to turn their backs as Epstein succeeded in offing himself this time.

It makes people believe that something was corrupt here.

There are records of everything, and plenty of people who can shed light on all of this.

Talking points are one thing, but there is a paper trail.

You know the saying “three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead?”

How does that work for dozens of people?

It doesn't work for dozens of people.

Ergo, there there is no conspiracy involved in Epstein's apparent suicide, IMO.

Personally, I believe that this deviant took his life because he knew he faced life imprisonment for his crimes. IMO, he knew he would never escape the hell of federal imprisonment. I think he also couldn't face the worldwide public shame that the recent release of the court records exposed. Epstein was a narcissist.

Good riddance to a malignant tumor. May he never rest in peace. May he be tormented for eternity.

Ha! If it makes you feel any better, I think you’re wrong.

The accusers still want justice, and they won’t stop fighting.

The focus now moves from Epstein to his accomplices.

There was Georgetown law professor on CBS News earlier, and he made me feel a lot better about this.

The case against Epstein is over, but this whole investigation is just beginning.

We’ll see.

BBM:

Ha! I wish your optimism was contagious, Massy.

Who knows? Maybe it is...reading your post just now, I had an almost irresistible urge to break out into the song"Tomorrow" from the musical Annie, the fact that I hate musicals, notwithstanding.

Question: Given that JE is no longer able to testify, is this a case that could be quietly settled out of court if the accusers signed non-disclosure agreements in exchange for monetary settlements, or not?

JMO.

BBM:

Ha! I wish your optimism was contagious, Massy.

Who knows? Maybe it is....Reading your post just now, I had an almost irresistible urge to break out into the song"Tomorrow" from the musical Annie, the fact that I hate musicals, notwithstanding.

Question: Given that JE is no longer able to testify, is this a case that could be quietly settled out of court if the accusers signed non-disclosure agreements in exchange for monetary settlements, or not?

JMO.

His crimes maybe, if he is the subject of a civil action.

But there are many other people involved here, and there is an ongoing criminal investigation to that end.

Epstein will still be investigated (even as the criminal action ceases), as he’s connected to these other players.

Investigate his actions, you will find evidence that points at others.

That doesn’t stop.

Adam Klasfeld‏Verified account @KlasfeldReports
BREAKING: The Second Circuit issues its mandate to unseal a large tranche of Jeffrey Epstein-related docs, as an old docket becomes public for the first time. Developing, and will provide details and documents as they emerge. Background @CourthouseNews https://www.courthousenews.com/court-orders-sunlight-on-huge-tranche-of-jeffrey-epstein-files/ …

EBiCWffXUAUv6qh.png

6:34 AM - 9 Aug 2019 pst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members