NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

I don't think anyone believes Epstein killed himself. Ask any man or woman on the street, no one believes it.

ETA: The procedures and systems used for a suicide watch are thorough and well tested. If a federal holding jail or prison doesn't want a prisoner to commit suicide, it will be nearly impossible for them to do it.

Last edited:
Yeah, unconscious in seconds, dead within minutes.

It’s super common.

It has surprised me that Bernie Madoff has not committed suicide. If any one has a reason to kill himself, it is that guy. And plenty of people had reasons to "help" him commit suicide.

Did Epstein kill himself? I don't know. An autopsy result would be interesting, if it could be credible. The news today was disorganized, one channel stated he had numerous injuries sustained.

It has surprised me that Bernie Madoff has not committed suicide. If any one has a reason to kill himself, it is that guy. And plenty of people had reasons to "help" him commit suicide.

Did Epstein kill himself? I don't know. An autopsy result would be interesting, if it could be credible. The news today was disorganized, one channel stated he had numerous injuries sustained.

Bernie has apparently adapted well to prison, as some people do.

He’s kind of a big deal apparently.

Epstein was about to lose everything, and be fully exposed for the monster he was.

She was not kept as a "slave". She was a girl from a blue-collar background who found herself in a world of glamour and entitlement. She stayed because walking away from all of that is hard when you come from a blue-collar background. I doubt anyone forced her to do anything, but doing stuff would have been a condition for remaining in that world. That was the implicit deal she made, but now doesn't want to accept responsibility for.

Ready access to money and power is not something most people give up if they can avoid it, it is like a drug, once you have had it and gotten used to it, it is not so easy doing without it. She "left" because Epstein got bored with her, that is what it boils down to. Her current bitterness stems from being ejected from that world of privilege IMO. A lot of what she is saying now appears somewhat outlandish and does not seem very credible to me, it seems more to do with getting money out of him and selling her story.

According to reports, VR was sixteen and working at a certain resort in Florida when she says she was introduced to Epstein (i.e. recruited) by Ghislaine Maxwell, and was then groomed and "trained" by Epstein. The following video is from the Miami Herald, which is an accepted MSM outlet here on Websleuths.

The age of consent in Florida is 18.

Here is the Florida statute:

A child who is at least 16 years of age and less than 18 years of age cannot consent to sexual activity if the defendant is 24 years of age or older.

State Laws

According to the info on the above website, Epstein had already run afoul of the Florida criminal statute by having sexual contact with a 16 year old.

In addition, the age of consent in the UK doesn't apply when someone is transported from the U.S. for purposes of human trafficking.

Furthermore, the United States is a signatory to the following treaty:
12. a Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children, supplementing the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime
New York, 15 November 2000

UNTC

t is unfathomable to me that someone would play pedophile apologist for these predators.

First of all there was at least one accuser of Prince Andrew that was under 16.

Secondly, the age of consent in London is IRRELEVANT when children are being brought halfway across the planet to have sex with royal pedophiles.

That is called human trafficking.

JMO
I'll wager that there were younger as well. But, I agree, it is completely irrelevant. It's human trafficking!

Prison experts are stunned and angry that Jeffrey Epstein was taken off suicide watch

...Instead, Epstein was taken off suicide watch in the days before he took his own life, officials told NBC News, a decision that baffled former wardens and veterans of the federal prison system.

But Epstein’s status was changed sometime in the last two weeks for reasons that remain unknown, officials told NBC News. The decision would normally have to have been authorized by the jail’s suicide prevention program coordinator, who is ordinarily the institution’s chief psychologist, and approved by the warden.

Jack Donson, a former longtime federal Bureau of Prisons case manager, told NBC News that suicide watch in federal lockup "usually only lasts a few days to week" due to the amount of manpower the 24-hour surveillance entails.

As convenient as Epstein’s death may seem to be for certain people, I do believe it’s likely he committed suicide. It just seems to be the simplest explanation, although I can climb into the conspiracy boat easily.

I think we all agree that he was a narcissist. He had lost everything that propped him up. He was facing a long prison sentence and had nothing to live for. No doubt he was angry. It’s not uncommon for narcissists to commit suicide as this study shows...

For example, a 15-year follow up study of patients admitted to a psychiatric hospital in New York showed that patients with NPD or narcissistic traits were significantly more likely to die from suicide compared to individuals without NPD or narcissistic traits (Stone 1989). Another study found that depressed older adults with narcissistic personalities were at increased suicide risk (Heisel et al. 2007).

Snip
Suicidal behavior in individuals with NPD has been explained by the fact that their self-esteem is fragile and suicide attempt may be a response to a perceived narcissistic injury (Perry 1990). It has been suggested that suicidal behavior in individuals with NPD can be a) an attempt to increase self-esteem via a sense of mastery; b) an attempt to defend themselves against expected narcissistic threats; c) a revengeful action against narcissistic damage; d) a false assumption
of indestructibility (immortality?); and e) desire to abolish an imperfect self (Ronningstam & Maltsberger 1998).

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/062a/7c41518fecf0e806309e722ecb1dba016ef0.pdf

As convenient as Epstein’s death may seem to be for certain people, I do believe it’s likely he committed suicide. It just seems to be the simplest explanation, although I can climb into the conspiracy boat easily.

I think we all agree that he was a narcissist. He had lost everything that propped him up. He was facing a long prison sentence and had nothing to live for. No doubt he was angry. It’s not uncommon for narcissists to commit suicide as this study shows...

For example, a 15-year follow up study of patients admitted to a psychiatric hospital in New York showed that patients with NPD or narcissistic traits were significantly more likely to die from suicide compared to individuals without NPD or narcissistic traits (Stone 1989). Another study found that depressed older adults with narcissistic personalities were at increased suicide risk (Heisel et al. 2007).

Snip
Suicidal behavior in individuals with NPD has been explained by the fact that their self-esteem is fragile and suicide attempt may be a response to a perceived narcissistic injury (Perry 1990). It has been suggested that suicidal behavior in individuals with NPD can be a) an attempt to increase self-esteem via a sense of mastery; b) an attempt to defend themselves against expected narcissistic threats; c) a revengeful action against narcissistic damage; d) a false assumption
of indestructibility (immortality?); and e) desire to abolish an imperfect self (Ronningstam & Maltsberger 1998).

Yeah, he was a prime suicide candidate, which is why the decision to take him off suicide watch was so appalling.

The prison psychologist is going to have to answer some questions...

Yeah, he was a prime suicide candidate, which is why the decision to take him off suicide watch was so appalling.

The prison psychologist is going to have to answer some questions...

Especially in such a high profile case with the people being implicated literally a who's who of global elite. Even putting aside any concerns for the defendant's welfare, they should have been on stage 1 million high alert at all times. And if they weren't, you really do have to wonder why -- as many, many people are. Perhaps a bridge to far, finally.

Snip

From what we've learned today, his death doesn't help anyone. This is why I think it really was suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper