NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The British press are focusing on Prince Andrew’s link to him on the front pages of tomorrow’s newspapers. The royals will not be happy about this. Prince Andrew must bitterly regret being associated with him and posing for that photo and the Duchess of York must regret taking his money . However there is no suggestion the Prince has done anything unlawful.

I don't think it needs to be accusations of anything unlawful to be a problem for him and the royals at this point. The minimum he's accused of is grabbing the breast of a teen girl who sat on his lap. These men associated with Epstein are going to get raked over the coals whether they actually had sex with minors or not. I'm sure some of them are innocent. But on the other hand I'm pretty suspicious of people who associate with men like him.

But I'm not a part of that world. I've never associated with Epstein or Clinton or Trump nor would I. I guess I don't really feel sorry for any of them much either way. These rumors and accusations around Epstein have been around for decades. It just turns out it was actually true.

The British press are focusing on Prince Andrew’s link to him on the front pages of tomorrow’s newspapers. The royals will not be happy about this. Prince Andrew must bitterly regret being associated with him and posing for that photo and the Duchess of York must regret taking his money . However there is no suggestion the Prince has done anything unlawful.
BBM

Maybe not unlawful, but certainly morally bankrupt. Anyone on either side of the pond who associated with Epstein and enjoyed his hospitality and contributions to science or their pet causes may also be guilty of moral bankruptcy if they had any inkling of his disgusting life style. And that includes everyone in NYC and Palm Springs who took him right back into their social circle after his period of “work release.”
JMO

I respectfully disagree, Guiffre has given sworn statements about being "lent" out to have sex with Andrew. Another girl gave a sworn statement about an incident of Andrew groping her breasts and putting the puppet's hands on Guiffre's breasts. Guiffre's ex-boyfriend gave sworn statements of Guiffre telling him about Andrew. Andrew is on the flight logs to the Sante Fe Ranch, the island. Epstein was at Sandringham..the timeline fits with what Guiffre described and while I may be mistaken, I do not think she had access to the flight logs confirming the timeline when she gave her statement. In 2001, Andrew is pictured on a yacht docked in Thailand with Epstein..and topless girls/women..cannot tell their age..and of course if of age it is not illegal. Andrew is pictured with Epstein in New York after his release from his cushy deal in Florida. Guiffre gained absolutely nothing from naming Andrew.. nothing. At the present time, I am going to believe the victims, because while Andrew maybe royal..he is not perfect and Andrew and Sarah's track record shows they are not above bending the rules in their favor and have associated with some unscrupulous persons.

I don't think it needs to be accusations of anything unlawful to be a problem for him and the royals at this point. The minimum he's accused of is grabbing the breast of a teen girl who sat on his lap. These men associated with Epstein are going to get raked over the coals whether they actually had sex with minors or not. I'm sure some of them are innocent. But on the other hand I'm pretty suspicious of people who associate with men like him.

But I'm not a part of that world. I've never associated with Epstein or Clinton or Trump nor would I. I guess I don't really feel sorry for any of them much either way. These rumors and accusations around Epstein have been around for decades. It just turns out it was actually true.
I AM suspicious of anyone who associated with this man. You are drawn to people like yourself, same needs, same morals.

I don’t think he was murdered, but he might as well have been.

He had attempted suicide not that long ago, and things were only escalating.

Anyone and everyone could see this coming, and nothing was done to prevent it.

Fortunately, there will be multiple independent investigations into this, from the FBI to Congress.

I’m confident that whatever happened, will be revealed in due course.

Powerful people wanted him to die, but powerful people are also pushing for the truth.

That’s why this guy once again found himself under the microscope, and that previous miscarriage of justice was in the process of being rectified.

Adam Klasfeld, a reporter for Courthouse News, wrote Saturday a legal expert told him Epstein’s death will likely make it difficult for Epstein’s high-profile friends to block any evidence found during a search of his home that incriminates them.

According to the expert, Epstein was the only person who could legally challenge the search warrant that authorized the review of his home; due to his death, “everything will be admissible against any other defendant without a possibility of a motion to suppress.” This would suggest others, like Maxwell, could be implicated in the crimes Epstein stood accused of, should evidence emerge that indicates wrongdoing.

Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide while awaiting a new sex trafficking trial

IMO makes it more difficult for people like Clinton, Trump, Prince Andrew, Dershowitz, Gov. Richardson, Leon Black, Israeli PM, etc. to challenge evidence from being released to the public. I agree that this is only the beginning, and a massive truth will come out for these folks. As Warner Wolf used to say, "Let's go to the videotape!"

Adam Klasfeld, a reporter for Courthouse News, wrote Saturday a legal expert told him Epstein’s death will likely make it difficult for Epstein’s high-profile friends to block any evidence found during a search of his home that incriminates them.

According to the expert, Epstein was the only person who could legally challenge the search warrant that authorized the review of his home; due to his death, “everything will be admissible against any other defendant without a possibility of a motion to suppress.” This would suggest others, like Maxwell, could be implicated in the crimes Epstein stood accused of, should evidence emerge that indicates wrongdoing.

Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide while awaiting a new sex trafficking trial

IMO makes it more difficult for people like Clinton, Trump, Prince Andrew, Dershowitz, Gov. Richardson, Leon Black, Israeli PM, etc. to challenge evidence from being released to the public. I agree that this is only the beginning, and a massive truth will come out for these folks. As Warner Wolf used to say, "Let's go to the videotape!"
Good!

<snip> It was not immediately clear why Epstein was taken off suicide watch.

At the MCC, two jail guards are required to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed overnight, according to the source. In addition, every 15 minutes guards are required to make another check on prisoners who are on suicide watch.

Disgraced money manager Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide - Reuters

I want to know what the deal with the puppet is!

"Ms Sjoberg, who was 21 at the time, says in the papers: 'I just remember someone suggesting a photo, and they told us to go get on the couch. And so Andrew and Virginia sat on the couch, and they put the puppet, the puppet on her lap.

'And so then I sat on Andrew's lap, and I believe on my own volition, and they took the puppet's hands and put it on Virginia's breast, and so Andrew put his on mine.'"

For the sake of accuracy, the girl PA groped in the puppet incident was 21. It was still very weird and unprincely.

Former MCC inmate: There’s ‘no way’ Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former-mcc-inmate-theres-no-way-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself/

It seems that the inmate is under the impression that suicide by hanging requires something high up to hang from. All that’s needed is to lean forward against something tied down low. That’s how Robin Williams died. It takes only seconds. If Epstein committed suicide, he could have done the same thing.

O/T I apologize for disrupting the thread but I wanted to share the link to the thread for 21 month old Scarlett Grace Harris. On Monday, her mother called police at 12:42 stating she had woken up from a nap and could not find her daughter. She called back a few minutes later to say she had found her daughter unresponsive in the car parked in the driveway. Scarlett was pronounced dead a little after 1 pm. The father is military and they lived in an area of military housing. The mother filed for divorce in July. There have only been 5 reports of her death in the media- San Diego Media, Iheart and a UK paper - and one was to report two of the mother's cousins were transported to the hospital due to an overdose on Wednesday at the home and the article included information about the mother not being one of the persons overdosed but was in the hospital for a psychiatric evaluation. The thread only has 5 posts and 3 are mine. Am sharing hoping others will stop in and show Scarlett some love. Thank you !
CA Scarlett Grace Harris, 21 mth old Found deceased in car

It seems that the inmate is under the impression that suicide by hanging requires something high up to hang from. All that’s needed is to lean forward against something tied down low. That’s how Robin Williams died. It takes only seconds. If Epstein committed suicide, he could have done the same thing.

Yeah, unconscious in seconds, dead within minutes.

It’s super common.

Suicide or foul play? To be honest I think nobody will ever know what happened to Jeffrey Epstein.
Of course MSM say he killed himself but I don't believe mainstream media too much... :rolleyes:
Not even an investigation I think would be able to solve this mystery (if this is a real mystery....who knows...) :eek:

Suicide or foul play? To be honest I think nobody will ever know what happened to Jeffrey Epstein.
Of course MSM say he killed himself but I don't believe mainstream media too much... :rolleyes:
Not even an investigation I think would be able to solve this mystery (if this is a real mystery....who knows...) :eek:

They’re just reporting what they’ve been told, both officially and off the record.

They can’t call it murder unless there is evidence to that effect.

Every single person who was working will be interviewed, and I can’t even imagine the number of investigations that will take place here.

A lot of people are very angry about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper