NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking, 6 July 2019 #2 *FOUND DECEASED IN JAIL

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I want to know what the deal with the puppet is!

"Ms Sjoberg, who was 21 at the time, says in the papers: 'I just remember someone suggesting a photo, and they told us to go get on the couch. And so Andrew and Virginia sat on the couch, and they put the puppet, the puppet on her lap.

'And so then I sat on Andrew's lap, and I believe on my own volition, and they took the puppet's hands and put it on Virginia's breast, and so Andrew put his on mine.'"

<snip> Epstein's death is likely to raise questions about how the Bureau of Prisons ensures the welfare of high-profile inmates. In October, Boston gangster James "Whitey" Bulger was killed in a federal prison in West Virginia where had just been transferred.

Cameron Lindsay, a former warden who ran three federal lockups, said the death represents "an unfortunate and shocking failure, if proven to be a suicide."

"Unequivocally, he should have been on active suicide watch and therefore under direct and constant supervision," Lindsay said. "When you have an inmate as high profile as Epstein, it's absolutely imperative the warden set the tone with his or her leadership to ensure these kinds of incidents don't happen."

Officials: Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide in jail cell

Wishful thinking alert.
Maybe maxwell will cooperate and spill as her only option to save her pathetic life.

If this turns out to be murder rather than suicide, GM could be next. And if I were Virginia Roberts Giuffre I’d go into hiding. If she’s killed the case against Maxwell is pretty much over. There are some powerful people with a lot to lose.

I want to know what the deal with the puppet is!

"Ms Sjoberg, who was 21 at the time, says in the papers: 'I just remember someone suggesting a photo, and they told us to go get on the couch. And so Andrew and Virginia sat on the couch, and they put the puppet, the puppet on her lap.

'And so then I sat on Andrew's lap, and I believe on my own volition, and they took the puppet's hands and put it on Virginia's breast, and so Andrew put his on mine.'"

I don't know but it sounds sinister as hell. The PA connection has been doing the rounds for years. If it is true and can be proven, there could be huge consequences for us in the UK. The "big story" in our media today is him possibly reconciling with Sarah...really! I'd like to know who is paying the media to distract from this, although it doesn't take a great deal of imagination to guess. The rich and powerful get away with far too much. Something has to change.

... And if I were Virginia Roberts Giuffre I’d go into hiding. If she’s killed the case against Maxwell is pretty much over. There are some powerful people with a lot to lose.
I'm confused. I thought the defamation case against Maxwell was settled. Are you thinking the judge will not release the rest of the documents in Sepmember if Guiffre is not actively suing?

I'm confused. I thought the defamation case against Maxwell was settled. Are you thinking the judge will not release the rest of the documents in Sepmember if Guiffre is not actively suing?

Maybe I’m the one who is confused. I thought there was still a case going on. My head is spinning!

If this turns out to be murder rather than suicide, GM could be next. And if I were Virginia Roberts Giuffre I’d go into hiding. If she’s killed the case against Maxwell is pretty much over. There are some powerful people with a lot to lose.

Maybe I’m the one who is confused. I thought there was still a case going on. My head is spinning!

OK I got my head unspun. My bad. The suit was settled. Guiffre does not need to go into hiding. :)

Maxwell, a British socialite who is the daughter of late media mogul Robert Maxwell, later settled that defamation case with Giuffre. The terms of that settlement are not known.

But Maxwell had tried to keep filings in the lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Manhattan sealed.

Court releases documents about Jeffrey Epstein, accused in sex traffic case, and his alleged procurer Ghislaine Maxwell

I don't know but it sounds sinister as hell. The PA connection has been doing the rounds for years. If it is true and can be proven, there could be huge consequences for us in the UK. The "big story" in our media today is him possibly reconciling with Sarah...really! I'd like to know who is paying the media to distract from this, although it doesn't take a great deal of imagination to guess. The rich and powerful get away with far too much. Something has to change.

I don't think the BRF would meddle in a US criminal investigation. There have been plenty of royal sex scandals over the years, including Koo Stark, Fergie and her toe-sucking BF, Charles and Diana and their affairs, Prince Phillip and his many affairs, Princess Margaret - too many to count. The photo of PA with the underage girl has been in the tabloids before.

JMO, Epstein's murder was more about financial crimes and power than a sex scandal, though both things were probably part of it. I'm still going with his blackmail activities among the wealthy and powerful. Billionaire oligarchs can survive a sex scandal, most people don't recognize their names or faces anyway. Rich people don't go to jail for those kinds of crimes, because the victims don't have the power to make it happen.

Epstein and pals would have a problem, though, if the other powerful people and countries they ripped off or defrauded learned about their crimes. Those people get revenge.

I don't think the BRF would meddle in a US criminal investigation. There have been plenty of royal sex scandals over the years, including Koo Stark, Fergie and her toe-sucking BF, Charles and Diana and their affairs, Prince Phillip and his many affairs, Princess Margaret - too many to count. The photo of PA with the underage girl has been in the tabloids before.

JMO, Epstein's murder was more about financial crimes and power than a sex scandal, though both things were probably part of it. I'm still going with his blackmail activities among the wealthy and powerful. Billionaire oligarchs can survive a sex scandal, most people don't recognize their names or faces anyway. Rich people don't go to jail for those kinds of crimes, because the victims don't have the power to make it happen.

Epstein and pals would have a problem, though, if the other powerful people and countries they ripped off or defrauded learned about their crimes. Those people get revenge.

Good grief! I wasn't suggesting they are meddling in an investigation, merely that someone is perhaps paying the tabloids to print a distraction! Also, this is a bit more than your average Royal sex scandal!!

So, he was NOT placed on suicidal watch at MCC. I'm not surprised anymore, but I am certainly angry this time.

How many psychiatrists and psychologists are on the panel at MCC, if there even is a panel, that assesses and determines whether or not the prisoner is suicidal?

This DM article says he was taken off suicide watch. By whom? Like Whitey Bulger, it will be another paperwork mix up with no one's name linked to the order.

AOC leads critics demanding inquiry into how Jeffrey Epstein hanged himself on suicide watch | Daily Mail Online

Good grief! I wasn't suggesting they are meddling in an investigation, merely that someone is perhaps paying the tabloids to print a distraction! Also, this is a bit more than your average Royal sex scandal!!

Apologies for the misunderstanding! I've read so many articles and quotes already today on the internet claiming the BRF was behind the murder, I jumped to that conclusion. Sorry!

Apologies for the misunderstanding! I've read so many articles and quotes already today on the internet claiming the BRF was behind the murder, I jumped to that conclusion. Sorry!

No problem, thank you for the apology.

ETA: I don't actually think he was murdered. I think he was given the opportunity to kill himself and he took it, rather than face the music. I don't think it's a convenient suicide, I think it is a cowardly and predictable one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper