NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges, 6 July 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Epstein is charged with conspiracy but he's the only one charged here, I have to assume Employees 1, 2 and 3 are cooperating with the government, which led to this grand jury indictment.
Lisa Bloom (@LisaBloom) on Twitter
I hope they spill everything....but it's like a stab to the heart that other adults would willingly and knowingly use girls like this. It's bad enough that one person does this, but others agreed to it too? Have they no sense of responsibility to young people? Grrr.....

jmo

Since Epstein is charged with conspiracy but he's the only one charged here, I have to assume Employees 1, 2 and 3 are cooperating with the government, which led to this grand jury indictment.
Lisa Bloom (@LisaBloom) on Twitter

If it is them, now they have a conscience. Better late than never, even if it means saving themselves from a long jail sentence.

but it's like a stab to the heart that other adults would willingly and knowingly use girls like this. It's bad enough that one person does this, but others agreed to it too? Have they no sense of responsibility to young people? Grrr.....

What about adults that knew about, but turned a blind eye. The presser mentioned that.

Does anyone know what his appearance in court today will be about? Formal charges read? Bail set?

jmo

Today's press conference mentioned dozens of victims. Just think - the indictment is for years 2002-2005. I doubt the crimes ended in 2005, imo.

The web is big.

Not sure if there is overlap with this or not, but bbm:

"The Miami Herald analyzed thousands of pages of court records and lawsuits, witness depositions and newly released FBI documents, and also identified more than 80 women who say they were victimized. They are scattered around the country and abroad." (Article from Nov 2018)

Cops worked to put serial sex abuser in prison. Prosecutors worked to cut him a break

jmo

Does anyone know what his appearance in court today will be about? Formal charges read? Bail set?
jmo
@MSNBC
Jeffrey Epstein, millionaire financier, registered sex offender and acquaintance of presidents of both parties, was arrested and is expected to appear in federal court Monday in connection with federal sex trafficking allegations
And now we know it’ll include charges for the large volume nude photos
They are asking for no bail
Charges will be detailed in a few minutes then bail hearing

Last edited:
Cynical side of me thinks this case is making a splash because it will get rid of him and his story without naming other names (besides the Employees 1-3). His cronies won't be named, he will go to jail (I hope), and then the story of abusing minor girls.....goes away.

:(

jmo

I think it is making a splash because human sex trafficking has grown to such a large scale. Epstein abused hundreds of girls. That's sickening. The needs to go to prison forever and I think it is great the feds want to seize some of his real estate.

JMO

@MSNBC
Jeffrey Epstein, millionaire financier, registered sex offender and acquaintance of presidents of both parties, was arrested and is expected to appear in federal court Monday in connection with federal sex trafficking allegations
And now we know it’ll include charges for the nude photos
Nude photos of what appears to be underage girls, as described at the press conference. Isn't that child *advertiser censored*? Serious charge, if they add that to his charges (haven't seen it added yet).

FWIW, I'd like to see investigations of modeling agencies, especially those that use minors. Maybe it will come out when it's disclosed where he recruited the girls as that info hasn't been revealed by LE afaik.

jmo

Those poor victims! What a great presser for them to hear that they are going to have the support they deserve. If there was ever a case for neutering this is the one. He's disgusting, he's victimized them with his perverse sexual desires, his power and his money. Ruined their innocence. He better plead guilty, imo.

@KlasfeldReports
BREAKING: Authorities found "at least hundreds--and perhaps thousands--of sexually suggestive photographs of fully- or partially-nude females," some of whom "appear to be" underage girls. Some were in a "locked safe." One of those girls' counsel corroborated

@KlasfeldReports
BREAKING: Authorities found "at least hundreds--and perhaps thousands--of sexually suggestive photographs of fully- or partially-nude females," some of whom "appear to be" underage girls. Some were in a "locked safe." One of those girls' counsel corroborated
Bam.

He's not going to get out of this.

jmo

@klasfeldreports
Prosecutors: Epstein tried to "harass or tamper with witnesses," and hired private investigators who "'forc[ed] off the road' the father of an individual relevant in the investigation," in an "alarming" incident.

Those poor victims! What a great presser for them to hear that they are going to have the support they deserve. If there was ever a case for neutering this is the one. He's disgusting, he's victimized them with his perverse sexual desires, his power and his money. Ruined their innocence. He better plead guilty, imo.
A round of applause for the Southern District of NY for finally bringing justice to these victims! I hope they are also doing a forensic dig into Epstein's financials.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members