NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges, 6 July 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@KlasfeldReports
BREAKING: Authorities found "at least hundreds--and perhaps thousands--of sexually suggestive photographs of fully- or partially-nude females," some of whom "appear to be" underage girls. Some were in a "locked safe." One of those girls' counsel corroborated
The document linked above that requests he be held in jail pending trial is worth reading.

Some of these photos of minors were found with labels - names, dates - and suggest that he kept up the crimes against minors after other legal cases against him. He had no intention of ever curtailing his crimes.

Anyway, worth reading that document, as it contains info not mentioned in the indictment.

jmo

Often on WS, I read comments about the look of a killer- creepy, evil, etc. And I just see a normal face of someone who’s done something heinous. But THIS GUY. This one- I can’t stand to look at him. He truly looks evil to me. He’s vomit worthy.
You aren't alone. Reading the doc about detaining him until trial points out he has no personal ties to USA (or likely anywhere). No family, can do business anywhere, homes all over the place, travels frequently.

It's not a crime, of course, to be unmarried and travel alot....but I have a feeling he really doesn't care about anyone. Empty. Scary.

jmo

3 passports
SDNY’s detention memo for Jeffrey Epstein, which argues against bail, says he owns homes in NYC (worth $77M), Palm Beach, New Mexico & Paris, and he owns a private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands. He has three U.S. passports, at least 15 vehicles and access to two private jets.
@eorden

3 passports
SDNY’s detention memo for Jeffrey Epstein, which argues against bail, says he owns homes in NYC (worth $77M), Palm Beach, New Mexico & Paris, and he owns a private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands. He has three U.S. passports, at least 15 vehicles and access to two private jets.
@eorden
Serious question - why three passports?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads