NY - Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges, 6 July 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

1. Shimon Prokupecz
    ‏Verified account @ShimonPro
    10m10 minutes ago
  2. Prosecutors just told the court that in the last 36 hours the office has been contacted by attorneys and people who said they were victims, none of whom the office has previously spoken with
It’s gonna get deeper and deeper. I’d be lyin if I said I’m not a little ( a lot ) excited about this.
Where is a good place to talk about how deep this is gonna go?
I don’t wanna time out. Don’t think I’ve ever had one, don’t wanna start now. Lol

Obviously he has friends in very high places. Can he be pardoned before he goes to prison?
I wonder if he has photos or videos of people so he could do blackmail

Actually, he (and possibly his assistants or adult employees) will probably be the only ones who will face legal consequences. I have a hunch little will be revealed about his clients. I hope I'm wrong. Many of his clients are far too wealthy and powerful to ever face charges. As horrible as it is, justice for the most wealthy criminals doesn't always happen in the U.S. (or many other countries for that matter). JMO MOO :(

Here's a link to an older article from Vanity Fair that reports on his many luxurious homes, background, etc. It mentions the locations named in connection with this latest indictment - his 7500 acre ranch in New Mexico, his island, Little St. James in the US Virgin Islands, mansion in Palm Beach, etc. It also mentions his friends, including Leslie Wexner, who gave/sold him the mansion in Manhattan.

The Talented Mr. Epstein

His mansion in Manhattan, 21,000 sq ft:cool:

Google Maps

Last edited:
It’s gonna get deeper and deeper. I’d be lyin if I said I’m not a little ( a lot ) excited about this.
I don’t wanna time out. Don’t think I’ve ever had one, don’t wanna start now. Lol
You don't want to get a time out and all of us don't want the thread shut down. :)

jmo

KlasfeldReports
The proceedings before Judge Berman are beginning, and the attorneys are introducing themselves. Berman says he's up to speed on the proceedings before the magistrate.

Actually, he (and possibly his assistants or adult employees) will probably be the only ones who will face legal consequences. I have a hunch little will be revealed about his clients. I hope I'm wrong. Many of his clients are far too wealthy and powerful to ever face charges. As horrible as it is, justice for the most wealthy criminals doesn't happen in the U.S. (or many other countries for that matter).

The Talented Mr. Epstein

His mansion in Manhattan, 21,000 sq ft:cool:

Google Maps
Ward, the author is on msnbc now discussing Epstein calling her editor and making him take out quotes from two of the under age girls he raped

@KlasfeldReports

Weingarten recaps his argument that this indictment is a "re-do" of the prosecution from 10 years ago. "Instead of calling it prostitution, they're calling it sex trafficking," the attorney says.

I sure hope so. But I'm a little skeptical because of all of the powerful politicians and royalty from around the globe. Epstein may have recorded to hold as leverage. There's the laws for the rich and the poor and they are surely separate.

Last edited:
Epstein went across all bands of high society strata in procuring (read: abusing) underage young women. He got a sweetheart deal in FL, including pleading to having sex with a 16 year old when he had clearly had relations with young women who were under 14-- meaning his sex offender registration was not as bad as it could have been.

I want all pedophiles off the street, regardless of economic status, political affiliation, or any other trait. I was outraged when he skated the first time around. I am sure there are some very connected men wondering what will be unsealed in the morrow.

Yes, it seemed to me that he really skated out on the statutory rape charges. I am glad that someone else decided to bring additional charges.

Predators like this need to be taught a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey