Match! NY - Caledonia, WhtFem 1UFNY, 13-19, Turquoise Necklace, Nov'79 *Tammy Alexander*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I recently e-mailed Helene Wahlstrom, the webmaster of the Doe Network about why Monica's case was taken down from the site. She explained that because Monica's case was removed from the Mexican site, she was unable to find out whether or not she was located. So she thought it best to removed the case from her site entirely.

Because Cali's hair was frosted, someone on here asked if home highlighting kits were available in 1979. According to my mom (who is 55), home perm and highlight kits from companies such as Clairol have been around since at least the mid to late fifties. So it's quite possible that Cali's had frosted her own hair at home.

Personaly, I think there is a HUGE resemblence between Cali and Karen Zendrosky from New Jersey.

i saw the resemblance as well i wonder if anyone looked into it yet. i have this song stuck in my head only the young by journey the song has a feel to it.i think about how all these people who went missing and how some of them never got to see life past certan age. i just wish people didnt have to be so sick and kill or kidnap

This is the case that first got me interested in cold cases...followed by the sharon marshall case....these two have haunted me for a few years now......cali could have been just a bit younger than me.....

Some theories about the victim's identity include the possibility that she was not American, but Canadian[...]

[...]it is believed that she had recently vacationed somewhere tropical or was from a region more conducive to tanning in November.

The latter is more likely not only because of the tan but also the coroner's remarks about her dentition and lack of signs of medical care. It would be useful to know what exactly was meant by that last remark. Absence of vaccination shot(s) scar(s) perhaps?

from the one picture i saw karen's eyebrows looked "thicker" than cali's.....just an observation ...

bumping this...to see if there is any new gnus lately on cali????

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMU&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

NCMU400008c1.jpg

She has a new picture. I still think it looks like that girl in the L A County poster.

the nose and mouth and freckles look off to me....and the time in between???.......just my opinion....
so what do you all think of cali's new picture??

I love her new picture! I think and hope it'll help id her.

I agree that she doesn't look much like Quimby, especially the pronounced upturned nostril flare and protruding front teeth on Cali. But it never hurts to have it checked out

i wonder - does anyone have a list of who has been eliminated in the cali case?

Cali's new compsite looks WAY better than her other ones- she looks more lifelike. They seem to have given her an age regression as well- not sure how that will do in ID assistance, but hope it could do something...

The recons are good, but to me they still are off compared to her real picture. In her picture you can tell that she was freckled and in the recons you can't and to me that makes a big difference.

Has Paulette Jaster been eliminated?

Paulette was born in 1954; Cali's earliest estimated birthdate is 1958, only four years later.

Paulette was 5'3; Cali's estimated height was 5'3.

Paulette weighed 120; Cali's estimated weight was 115.

Paulette had brown hair and hazel eyes; Cali had brown hair and brown eyes.

Paulette and Cali resemble one another.

Being from Arizona, Paulette would likely have a deep tan.

Paulette wore a silver and turquoise ring; Cali's silver and turquoise necklace indicate that she like the same Southwest-style jewelry.

Cali was located on Nov. 9, 1979 and probably died the day before; Paulette's last confirmed sighting was in May of 1979. There have been other, later, unconfirmed sightings of her.

I think I may have brought up the connection between Paulette and Cali before, and maybe someone else has, too, but I was wondering if she had been formally eliminated.

Cali has a higher forehead and fuller lips than Jaster. She's also got that very distinct upturned nose. There are a few interesting coincidences though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89